AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SUBWAY

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
Rosemary said:
Also wavy meat like that reminds of vaginas...

Hahahah!!
http://efukt.com/20862_Lindsay_Hates_Her_Vagina.html

I'm impressed the doctor managed to go through the whole consultation without once referring to roast beef.

I took away 3 things from this:

1. Must stop clicking on Jupiter's links...lol!
2. I was way more offended by this chick's "pubic acne" that any excess "roast beef"
3. Let's get back to talking bout sammiches!

schlmoe said:

2. I was way more offended by this chick's "pubic acne" that any excess "roast beef"

ROFL! I love British TV. I would be thoroughly entertained if I ever had to move overseas.

I am actually trying to think of a way to make a sweet and spicy sammich since that is my favorite flavor combo. So far I have only been able to consider the sweet onion teryaki with jalapenos, but haven't actually tried it. Yet.

Rosemary said:
schlmoe said:

ROFL! I love British TV. I would be thoroughly entertained if I ever had to move overseas.

I am actually trying to think of a way to make a sweet and spicy sammich since that is my favorite flavor combo. So far I have only been able to consider the sweet onion teryaki with jalapenos, but haven't actually tried it. Yet.

Why not get the spicy bmt and put the sweet onion sauce on it? The sweet onion sauce is what makes the chicken teriyaki sweet, and it's a sauce so you can get it on any sandwich.

LadyLuna said:
Rosemary said:
schlmoe said:

Why not get the spicy bmt and put the sweet onion sauce on it? The sweet onion sauce is what makes the chicken teriyaki sweet, and it's a sauce so you can get it on any sandwich.
The BMT is the sandwich of the month for July so it is on the $5 list but you can also try the Spicy Italian after that with the Sweet onion sauce.

and if I am not mistaken, the Buffalo chicken is the sandwich of the month for August :oops: damn I spend too much time eating at Subway :lol: :lol:

GRAH. Fuck you jerks who can still get provolone at your Subways.

All the Subways around here don't carry it anymore. Such BS.

No provolone!? Wtf!?

I tried the sweet onion teryaki with jalapenos on it! It was pretty good, but did not live up to what I imagined it would be. I don't think they have the necessary tools for an epic sweet/spicy. Thought about the BMT, but if I'm gonna do a BMT I wanna do it the way I used to eat it! And that is, of course, piled stupidly high with veggies. I love veggies, damnit!

I think I'm going to insist on more subway today. It's been a couple of days, but I get itchy for dem sammiches.

Since im going vegetarian these days, my Subway staple sandwich is

Bread : Wheat , Toasted

Cheese : No Cheese

Meat : Veggie Patty , (its vegetarian but not vegan according to its ingredients )

Vegetables - lettuce, olives, green and yellow pepper

Sauces : Honey Mustard and Sweet Onion

I like my sandwich spicy sweet, always with a diet soda to go along with it :-D

This is too easy... a sandwich, sorry... sammich (lol) thread just as I am eating one.

For todays choice... I made myself one with wholemeal bread, a slice of roast turkey breast, handful of shredded red cabbage, lettuce and rocket, with some thin slices of smoked cheddar cheese and cherry tomato on top. Then smeared on a dollop of mayo and a twist of cracked black pepper to finish. A cold beer added as standard (its okay I work from home today)... delicious!

I like to change things up.

Usual toppings for most sandwiches are tomato and lettuce, no cheese, sometimes a ring or two of banana peppers, sometimes olives. And of course, Mayo. No, not the light, I didn't say light Mayo. Just mayo. What, do I look fat to you? ( :p )

Usually:
-blt on honey oat with the lettuce, tomato, and mayo. Nothing else.
-black forest ham on honey oat with all the fixings listed
-meatball marinara on Italian with provolone or mozzerella cheese, maybe olives or banana pepper, otherwise nothing else. :p

When I have a bit extra, or it's on the $5 menu
-Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on honey oat with lettuce, tomato, and sometimes olives.
-Streak and Cheese on herbs and cheese with provolone, toasted with onion and green peppers, add the other fixings after the toasting (never the banana peppers on this one though), and sometimes a little bit of salt and pepper, depending on the taste I'm looking for.

(Off topic, but it just happened- the lawnmower outside made my dishes fall. LOL x.x)

im ticked off... 2nd day into being a vegetarian and the Subway near my home discontinued the Veggie patty just now...

I tried the all vegetable filling / topping sandwich today... tasted horrible lol...

I've been thinking about this thread ever since it was posted and I finally caved and got Subway today. I wanted avocado but they were out of it, but other than that, it's pretty damn satisfying.

mrballou said:
I had a six inch Subway sandwich today and there was vary little meat on it. For 5 plus dollars there should be a bit of meat put on it.

I disagree, good sir! But I've always been a low-meat-high-otherstuff kinda gal. It's also probably why I sniff at 'Quiznos'. They have more meat, for sure. Totally not my jam. I will say that unless you request more meat or just pile on the combos, Subway is definitely not the place for a meat lover, lol!

JerMajesty said:
im ticked off... 2nd day into being a vegetarian and the Subway near my home discontinued the Veggie patty just now...

I tried the all vegetable filling / topping sandwich today... tasted horrible lol...

Damn, sorry to hear that! I've been veggie for four years and just now found out about it myself, hahaha. I dreaded when my mom would decide she wanted subway for dinner because I never found it filling with the veggie choices they had. I did, however, learn that the sweet onion sauce makes the sandwich good regardless of what's on it.

The other day I tried a veggie patty with extra pepper jack cheese, onion, bbq sauce, and light lettuce. It was pretty darn good. Going to play WoW with my mom this evening so that means more subway. I might try to think of something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.