AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recipes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ConnerJay I think you said somewhere at some point that even cardboard would taste good with peanut sauce? I remember because truer words have never been spoken. This peanut sauce is always in my fridge and I put it on EVERYTHING.

- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1-2" ginger
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp chili oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar + 1tbsp water
- 1/2 cup tamari
- 1/2 cup natural chunky peanut butter

Put all that shit in a food processor and blend it up. Use sesame oil instead of chili oil if you don't like things too spicy. Make a double batch and drink it as a smoothie. You're welcome.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen and ExcellaExe
@ConnerJay I think you said somewhere at some point that even cardboard would taste good with peanut sauce? I remember because truer words have never been spoken. This peanut sauce is always in my fridge and I put it on EVERYTHING.

- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1-2" ginger
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp chili oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar + 1tbsp water
- 1/2 cup tamari
- 1/2 cup natural chunky peanut butter

Put all that shit in a food processor and blend it up. Use sesame oil instead of chili oil if you don't like things too spicy. Make a double batch and drink it as a smoothie. You're welcome.
This sounds delicious but since I cilantro tastes like soap to me, I'm gonna use parsley! So gonna use this in my next veggie and grain bowl.

One type of my favorite soup is broccoli and cheese. I'm not culinary savvy enough to grow my own broccoli or make my own cheese, but I do have a favorite dry mix that I make soup with. The ingredients are:

Dry soup mix
Water
Milk
Garlic powder
White pepper

The instructions on the bag usually calls for 8 cups of water, what I like to do us substitute 2 cups of milk (I prefer whole milk) for 2 cups of water. The wet ingredients then comes out be 6 cups/water:2 cups/milk. In a bowl or the pot you're going to use pour in the soup mix, adding a 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder and @ 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper, stir until blended. Often when you first open the soup mix it smells like foot and ass, don't worry as that odor dissipates quickly once you've added the other ingredients.

Cook at medium heat, making sure to stir constantly (I found out the hard way that dairy products will stick and even scorch in a pot or pan without stirring...you do NOT want to experience that.). Pay attention to your product and stir, stir, stir. The instructions on the dry mix may tell you to let the soup come to a boil or it will be made in x amount of minutes, but whatever you do do not walk away from it for an extended period of time. When you finally see a frothiness to the soup you know it's done.

If you chose to do so then add broccoli florets anytime during the cooking process.

I hope y'all can decipher what I've written and if you try this recipe please let me know how it turns out!

Reactions: SoTxBob
Bumping this thread because I felt like it.

What cooking shows do y'all like to watch?

For me it's Man, Fire, Food; Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives; and, The Pioneer Woman.

This is a really detailed way to make ramen. But I kind of want to try it after watching this.

A simple 'not really a recipe' just to keep the thread alive recipe. More of an idea if you're stuck for something to fix.

Pizza [Burgers]

Some bigger hamburger buns. (not those super cheap tiny ones)
15 oz. can of tomato sauce
6 oz. can of tomato paste
herbs of your choice, and a dash of sugar
Fixins
Cheese.
Hot oven, or toaster oven if you have it.

Turns out that size can of sauce and paste mixed together make a great pizza sauce consistency. Put in maybe a tsp. of parsley, half tsp. of oregano, and a dash of sugar. Stir that all up. Can also switch it out with thyme, basil, or whatever spices you like in the sauce.

Just open some buns and pizza the hell out of them.

I found at walmart they sell a bigger 'restaurant' style hamburger bun that is the same size diameter as their round provolone cheese slices. And the buns come 12 to a package (24 halves) and the cheese package has 24 slices. So, no waste on either.

This is Canadian bacon and pineapple. I also got veggies for some later. But I thought I'd start out with the controversial fruit on pizza. Oh the horror!

SAM_3009.JPG
Trust me, the fixin's are under that there cheese.

And bonus material for the cost conscience among us. Since I bought all these ingredients at the same time, it was easy to add up total cost per little pizza. Keep in mind I also have the other veggies for future ones not shown here.

EXCEL_2017-07-31_10-16-47.png

I'm fairly sure this will be enough sauce and ingredients to do all 24, since I've done this before many times. So, I shouldn't have to buy more toppings to use up all the buns and cheese. Turns out it's really not that expensive of a meal.

Reactions: eyeteach
I miss the times before I was cooking for the pickiest fucks, but since that is now my life, here's a recipe I use often.

Tuna or chicken casserole for picky fucks
Can of biscuits or some homemade drop biscuits
2 cans tuna or chicken
1 can peas and carrots
1 cup white sauce
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to the temp the biscuits tell you to.

Put biscuits in oven until they are just starting to get a bit of color on top and the bottom is hardening up.
Mix up all the other ingredients
Take biscuits out of the oven, put in a small casserole dish or pie pan and top with mixture
Cook until biscuits are golden brown

I miss cooking for people who would eat adventurous foods.

The single most versatile recipe anyone could ever learn; white sauce. Can be used, with slight variations, for literally thousands of recipes.

For a novice such as myself, what is white sauce?

For a novice such as myself, what is white sauce?

Melt a bit of butter, add in same amount of flour to thicken it up. Cook on low heat for a minute or two to help get rid of the flour taste. Then whisk in milk. Bring it to a boil so it thickens up.

That's the basic white sauce, some times called a roux, or a Bechamel sauce.

To that, you can add various cheeses to melt in it and pour over elbow macaroni for Mac n' Cheese.

Or you can add some white pepper and Parmesan cheese to have with pasta for Pasta Alfredo.

You can toss in cut up ham and some frozen peas, then serve over cheese filled tortellini.

It's also the basis for chicken tetrazzini with some cream of mushroom soup added.

You can add spices to it for a lot of cajun and creole dishes.

Creamed vegetables.

Scalloped dishes (like au gratin potatoes).

Vegetable souffles.

Various soups and chowders.

Chicken pot pies.

White sauce, add chipped beef. Serve on toast. (America use to have cheap little boiling bags of this to serve on toast. Haven't seen them in a couple decades though)

Creamed peas on toast.

Almost any dish you can think of that uses a creamy sauce probably has a basic white sauce with some stuff added to it. And these are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Google roux, white sauce, or Bechamel and you'll see a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.