AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sugar Cribs - The #1 Adult Webcam Community for Sugar Daddies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
sugarcribs.com
Twitter Username
@SugarCribs
I am the founder of Sugar Cribs and we are excited to launch our adult webcam community!

We plan on being the #1 adult webcam community for sugar daddies and would like to invite you to make money with us!

Adult webcamming is a fun way for models to earn money from the comfort of their own home while enjoying the privacy and security of being able to selectively choose their own working hours and environment for viewers of all kinds. In addition to organic search, we are advertising on Sharesome for the foreseeable future and will be promoting Sugar Cribs on major adult ad networks including JuicyAds, TrafficStars, EroAdvertising, and TrafficJunky.

If you are a cam girl, you can sign up to be a Sugar Cribs model (Independent Contributor) and earn a 70% split on all tips: https://sugarcribs.com/register?type=model

We are paying affiliates to our platform 50% commissions on all sales and 10% commissions for Tier 2 affiliates. You can learn more about our affiliate program here: https://sugarcribs.com/page/affiliate-program

In addition, if you manage a studio, feel free to add us to your portfolio of paying adult webcam sites. Learn more here: https://sugarcribs.com/page/studios

To better assist you, let us know if you have any questions or concerns that we can help you with (or you can have a look at our FAQ page).

We look forward to working with you and growing your business. :)

Hi,
would like to know when you plan to get more traffic ?

I have studio but i would like to ask,
1) why should I join your website
2) what I get as model in term of paying users?
3) if you tested the servers and affidability

3* this is because I see adent software installed and before putting energy and time would like to know a bit more

Thank you

Good luck with your ambitius goal 💪

Hi,
would like to know when you plan to get more traffic ?

I have studio but i would like to ask,
1) why should I join your website
2) what I get as model in term of paying users?
3) if you tested the servers and affidability

3* this is because I see adent software installed and before putting energy and time would like to know a bit more

Thank you

Good luck with your ambitius goal 💪

Thanks for your questions!

1. Our website is targeted towards a niche market of wealthy cam girls and users
2. As a studio owner or model you will earn 70% commission on all tips earned (you can read more about the breakdown structure on our FAQ page).
3. We currently manage both the database and the web servers independently. Security and privacy are of the utmost importance for us and it is our obligation to keep our user's identities and private documents secure. 💪

We are in no rush to get users and instead are committed to building a brand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.