AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suspended Account - For looking young??? 20137933

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2022
Here is the email I received from Chaturbate Support on August 17th 2022

---begin---

[Chaturbate] 20137933 - Subject: Letter from Chaturbate - sweety_carmen7

This ticket was created on your behalf.
Although you have provided age verification documents showing that you are over the age of 18, we’ve had a substantial number of complaints from Chaturbate users who believe that you look too young to be on the site. As you can imagine, even the suggestion that underage performers are appearing on Chaturbate is a very serious issue. We must take all steps to avoid even the impression that we are allowing minors to broadcast on the site. Unfortunately, this means that occasionally we need to block a user’s ability to broadcast — even when they prove that they are over 18 — because they appear to be too young. Your cam has been blocked based on this policy. Rest assured that any tokens you have in your account will still be distributed to you on our next payout date. We invite you to reach out to us in 6 months to re-apply for the ability to broadcast on the Chaturbate platform.
Should you create or access any accounts before your suspension is lifted, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning, all amounts associated will be deemed forfeited and your suspension will be converted to permanent ban.
Thank you for understanding.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
---end---

No reason other then looking too young was given. This model has a 100% rating score. So them saying "we’ve had a substantial number of complaints from Chaturbate users who believe that you look too young to be on the site", I believe is untrue....
If it is true, then all I need to do is accuse some model of something and CB will ban or suspend them?? How is that ok??

I have emailed Support a few times, and never any response other then the above. No specific reason or resolution. This is a 25 year old asian woman, who yes looks young. so what... she did nothing to look young, yes small breasts, so they will ban women with small boobs??? or who look young? she never wears young looking clothes, or does anything to look young.
This is very prejudice, and unfair. The least support can do is reply back to me the studio owner.

I hope maybe someone here can investigate, and possibly bring resolve to this situation.

Thank you, Mali.

So fucked up that they're still doing this to models.....

Banning you for looking younger than your age, after you'd already completed the age verification process. Ridiculous. Many people would consider that (looking younger) a blessing. Chaturbate penalizes models for it.....

Upvote 0
This model has a 100% rating score. So them saying "we’ve had a substantial number of complaints from Chaturbate users who believe that you look too young to be on the site", I believe is untrue....
This part, there is no connection between the rating and the complaints. You need to tip to be able to leave a rating, but you just have to visit the room to report it. That said, I agree that they should have more faith in their 2257 compliance and point the complainers to that, but the 100% rating has nothing to do with whether there are reports about the room or not.

Upvote 0
So fucked up that they're still doing this to models.....

Banning you for looking younger than your age, after you'd already completed the age verification process. Ridiculous. Many people would consider that (looking younger) a blessing. Chaturbate penalizes models for it.....
At least they are now giving them a detailed reason and the ability to reapply I suppose. Still stupid as hell. I looked like I could have been a minor when i was 23.

Upvote 0
At least they are now giving them a detailed reason and the ability to reapply I suppose. Still stupid as hell. I looked like I could have been a minor when i was 23.

A few months ago I went to a karaoke spot with my ex (He's 39 and I'm 40), and one of the security guys chuckled and make a stupid remark that people will see us together and think my ex is a pedophile. 😲 WOW. 🙄

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.