AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Switching from CB to MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2021
www.sassycassidy.com
Twitter Username
@SassyCassidyB
Chaturbate Username
SassyCassidy
TL;DR: Opinions on MFC vs. Chaturbate? Is there another site people are liking now? Advice regarding MFC appreciated :h:
I streamed with a studio for 2 years where I use to make a week what I make in approximately a day streaming alone. They had many other issues but this was my own personal complaint with them. Now Chaturbate has changed their policy so you only get a new tag if you've never broadcasted before so there went any possibility of getting exposure. I reached out to CB to see if they would make an exception they said they would look into it then proceeded to ignore me. Then today during my ticketshow they said I had to go to a site to verify myself by taking a photo making a gesture or I would be banned. Which I understand the need to do that because I wear a mask but you would think they wouldn't do it 10 min into a crazyticket show. If it had been a normal day for me I wouldn't have seen the message but luckily I did a lot of teasing so I wasn't masturbating yet. All in all I'm feeling frustrated with CB and want a new platform.
Has anyone made the switch recently if so how is charlesbot in comparison to chaturbates apps and bots? How is the platform? I know it has it's issues but all streaming sites do. Is there any advice you would have for someone starting new on MFC? If not MFC what site would you recommend?

TL;DR: Opinions on MFC vs. Chaturbate?
It's extremely understandable to be frustrated with CB's support and requirements, they're seemingly unreasonable with some of their stuff.

I've been on MFC for nearly 12 years, and only broadcasted on CB once a long time ago, but I can help with some general stuff.

I wear a mask
I actually cannot recall MFC's rules on this so may want to search that out if that's what your aim is.

how is charlesbot in comparison to chaturbates apps and bots?
COMPLETELY different. on CB things are customized and you have a lot of options. on MFC, charlesbot only does so many functions. So you'll be more limited, but charlesbot is run by someone actually employed by MFC so there's accountability and stability with the bot itself vs. cb's randomly member-created ones.

How is the platform? I know it has it's issues but all streaming sites do.
It has been incredibly stable lately. Using the external broadcaster/OBS I've had zero issues in months.

Is there any advice you would have for someone starting new on MFC?
Start up an MFC Share page before even broadcasting, and have videos to offer for tokens while you're on cam during your first few broadcasts. It will help boost your camscore right off the bat. (Camscore determines your placement on a member's default-sorted homepage. It is based on how many tokens you make while you're on cam.)

Mfc requires you to show your full face at least once per broadcast or at least that's what they told me. I use a few cams each broadcast and when I felt lazy and didn't want to do makeup I didn't switch to the cam that showed face and they flagged me with a warning. Said they have to be able to match the broadcaster with the ID. Maybe just show it quick in the beginning on cam before anyone joins the room to be in compliance. But they do flag if you don't.

I strongly dislike CB other than the apps and bot options.

Mfc requires you to show your full face at least once per broadcast or at least that's what they told me. I use a few cams each broadcast and when I felt lazy and didn't want to do makeup I didn't switch to the cam that showed face and they flagged me with a warning. Said they have to be able to match the broadcaster with the ID. Maybe just show it quick in the beginning on cam before anyone joins the room to be in compliance. But they do flag if you don't.

I strongly dislike CB other than the apps and bot options.
Can you start the room with a password or in a private show of some kind and show face before switching to public?

My first broadcast on MFC I wore a mask. I had a lot of angry entitled men demanding I take it off and threatening to report me because of MFC’s full face policy.

so i ended up flagged with a warning. I emailed back and forth with support about it and basically was told that they require you to show your whole face. No masks of any kind or non-face/body only shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.