AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Team Camgirls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like to tweet something about him so new camgirls avoid him, but I don't want him to threaten me some how.

He has so many followers girls probably think he's 'legit'.

SexyStephXS said:
I'd really like to tweet something about him so new camgirls avoid him, but I don't want him to threaten me some how.

Yep, turns out he's built up followers relatively fast. Follow everyone under the sun, place a single post here and then come up with some silly or ripoff promo's and people follow galore.

Well dam LOL....first of all, go back and read my name, it may have looked like Team Camgirls at first glance, but it is me, R.J. CAMabis GiRLz, StayReady Promos, etc. etc. I am an admitted perv in the truest sense. However, I started and ended my "promotions" never asking for a dime, and as far as asking for pictures go: I think I received more pictures from models without asking for them, than I did asking for them..and even when I asked for them, it was solely for the purpose of making my blog posts about their camming for special events or content 'pop' a bit more, which I'm happy to say worked given the 37,000 page views my blogs have received.

My "promo" tweets mainly focused on trying to get my followers to visit your cam rooms while you were on cam and in that moment. I always found it quite a task to get followers to actually go to cam rooms and such, and there isn't a clear measure or gauge of how effective "promoting" really is...but I gave it my best shot, and despite my half a dozen blow-ups at some cam models I felt were foul, I think I performed the "promo" gig with honor, some perv-fun in some DMs (always fun), but overall with respect for this hustle we call cam modeling.

I thought Team Camgirls was on the up-and-up, and I endorsed them as I left active "promoting" a couple weeks ago, thinking that it was a "by-camgirls-for-camgirls" outfit that would do more than just re-tweet pictures, because I did more than just re-tweet. I received so many e-mails, phone calls, and DMs from models as we brainstormed new ideas and trying to ultimately figure out what makes the camgirl fan tick AND tip...I thought Team Camgirls would work in that vein; it's too bad that isn't the case.

Anyway, I wanted to drop a line about follower numbers. Of my three accounts I had over my time, my followers never rose above 13,000 followers, there is a reason for that: I didn't keep every account who followed me as a follower; too many dick pics, fake accounts, those with a clear language barrier to overcome..those I didnt keep. I tried hard to keep my follower lists as pure as possible, but of course, it is difficult to determine real accounts from fake ones, or ones that will actually consider visiting a cam model in their room, or what's more, if they will actually be a paying customer. Team Camgirls -- along with 90 to 95 percent of the Twitter accounts -- don't screen their follower lists to at least get the bullshit Twitters out of there. So, I never really viewed other promoter's large Twitter followings as being more effective than mine.

Ladies, the fact that any Twitter account reaches a certain numerical plateau in regards to the number of followers they gain doesn't mean squat unless a followers list is maintained (clean out from time to time). I stopped cleaning my list out: and I am sure that the 50 or so followers I gained since I ended my run are mostly bullshit accounts and pervs who only want to wank off the pic.

I WILL say this: even if a cam model had more followers than me, my promotions were still effective given the time and effort I put into them and into maintaining my followers list; no two Twitter accounts have the same exact followers, so I know that in this scenario, I contributed.

Sexy Steph, you say that you want to warn camgirls of this outfit, but are afraid he may threaten you? Threaten to do what? Cuz if it came down to that, there are ways to deal with that foolishness. Be free to speak your mind!! If there is anyone that has been a part of this industry who has no problems calling people out on their bullshit, I would be one of those people, and I won't hesitate to expose Team Camgirls (if it is deemed necessary).

You ladies have quite a bit to contend with in this business...the way the many of those I have sent a tweet out for is to be commended. I only hope for huge successes down the road for you all.

SexyStephXS said:

I wouldn't worry about him threatening you.
He pulled this stuff on me , had some ridiculous contest where you sell panties and the winners get ALL 30 camgirls panties BUT the catch is the girl who sold the most tickets got to do the drawings...basically directing all your customers to her room.

I backed out of the contest after I got ALL the details. Live & Learn !

Another one to watch out for is TattooedBabes . He is a psycho control freak. I've seen him threaten many girls when he didn't get the attention he wanted for "promoting" them.
He used my pics for his avatars for a while , then I made my profile private after a stalker and threats and this "TattooedBabes" punk deleted me but kept my pics and made tons of passive and snarky comments about me on his page about "he doesn't follow shady private chicks".

Trust me , don't involve yourself with him! Creepville!

Liliana_Rayne said:
Just going to add. His new "contest" is a video giveaway. You send HIM a video, then he sends it to the winner...sorry this guy is creepville,

That's dumb! Why wouldn't he just run the contest and just entrust the model to send the video directly TO the model?

It's certainly a lot to go through just to get a free video. Why not just spend the $20 and buy the video? Every video I have I paid for, with the exception of one: I asked for a video because I wanted to learn how to edit them, but I don't have the patience like you ladies do to sit there and do that lol.

I DMed a camgirl whom I saw utilizing their "promotion."
I asked her how she thinks this will effect her bottom line....genuine curiosity, no malicious intent behind my inquiry. We had a good convo and I asked her to let me know how her traffic is affected.

She confirmed that the dude requires a free show.

I tweeted at @teamcamgirls to ask why they would even ask girls to give away free shows.
They tweeted some stupid response about "the minority of girls" who are trying to ruin it for others.

Ridic.

i have been reading this all and am semi disgusted by some guy requiring free shows from models and why models would give some "promoter" a free show.. I wish we could educate these girls because they may think this "guy" is trying to help them.. by requiring a free show that is not helping and i feel like you can build your own traffic and number on twitter by just being you and having patience! I also looked and saw that tweet by the way about "other cam models ruining ..." in what you are referencing too and that right there is not cool because if he is requiring a free show u are just trying to help other models out, and there is nothing wrong with that. I am going to unfollow this creep and hope everyone else does too- if we all unite then they wont have cam girls to promote

Status
Not open for further replies.