AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Only Fans price

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pep

Cam Model
Apr 11, 2023
Do you think an amateur softcore OF should have a lower price than an explicit one with professional pics? I initially had mine at $9.99 then changed it to $7 but I'm posting almost every day and it's feeling like more work than I expected to keep coming up with new content even if it's softcore/amateur stuff. And I didn't realize that promoting it would be a whole thing too. I am starting from scratch, no established following, and new to creating content. I get stressed about making sure I have stuff to keep posting, and if it's enticing enough if I'm not naked much, and how I'm doing all of this for only 3 fans.

Also, did you find promoting your OF while camming to be sufficient or do you promote in other ways too?

Which sites do you broadcast from?

I can't speak for other users but I have subscribed to different types of models on OF before, and the one I found to be least "interesting" is where there is "too much" content. The woman/model is impressive and she was stunning, the content was always fantastic, but because there was so much of it, it became boring. "Less is more" as they say, and it's good to leave people wanting more so we desire/crave it and are happier to see when you post it. It would also help with not running out of content so fast/easily but also don't forget if you really wanted you could just post a couple of photos/screenshots from the same "shoot/video" on different days, vary it as "boobs" one-day "feet" another, or whatever.

I can't speak for other users but I have subscribed to different types of models on OF before, and the one I found to be least "interesting" is where there is "too much" content. The woman/model is impressive and she was stunning, the content was always fantastic, but because there was so much of it, it became boring. "Less is more" as they say, and it's good to leave people wanting more so we desire/crave it and are happier to see when you post it. It would also help with not running out of content so fast/easily but also don't forget if you really wanted you could just post a couple of photos/screenshots from the same "shoot/video" on different days, vary it as "boobs" one-day "feet" another, or whatever.
thank you so much for that. I was feeling a lot of pressure like I'm expected to post daily and this makes me feel better!

Reactions: NotYou
my free cams, but I only get on cam once a week so not alot of promotion so far.
I asked because some sites don't allow OF promotion at all.

My content is all candid. Pieces of private shows, flashes during broadcast, and some "first time ever" content. My price is $5 but I mostly send out PPV messages. I have 20ish followers. Not everyone buys every video and sometimes it takes weeks for people to buy them.

I'd like to share an additional tip, would you mind if I sent you a private message on here?

Reactions: pep
I asked because some sites don't allow OF promotion at all.

My content is all candid. Pieces of private shows, flashes during broadcast, and some "first time ever" content. My price is $5 but I mostly send out PPV messages. I have 20ish followers. Not everyone buys every video and sometimes it takes weeks for people to buy them.

I'd like to share an additional tip, would you mind if I sent you a private message on here?
thank you for sharing that! I didn't think to post clips of camming; that's a great idea. and yes, feel free to message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.