AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tell us about your talents

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac1

Banhammered
Aug 18, 2012
Anyone talented at something, tell us or show us here.

I have no talents sadly, am good at everything :lol: . I am observant.

There are some very talented models around; (for mfc some examples)
Kisy, she is a dancer.
Musicora, a singer.
Ashergirl, a painter.
and blondie__ is perfect .... hehe had to say it because it is true :D (Wish I was too :( )

I have a inimitable talent for knocking things (especially my cam) over while camming. No one does it better.

I'm good at destroying my house in the middle of the night while trying to kill one bug. True story.

My apartment is a minefield of junk, and trinkets and other various items all over the floor that I've been too lazy to take care of BUT I have the talent to walk passed and over all of this in the dark without stepping on a single one. Had I been anyone else I'd be cursing every third step in the middle of the night...but then again If I was anyone else I'd probably clean my apartment too.

Reactions: LadyLuna
SweepTheLeg said:
My apartment is a minefield of junk, and trinkets and other various items all over the floor that I've been too lazy to take care of BUT I have the talent to walk passed and over all of this in the dark without stepping on a single one. Had I been anyone else I'd be cursing every third step in the middle of the night...but then again If I was anyone else I'd probably clean my apartment too.

I have this talent. I very rarely use the lights in the house to see where i'm going when it goes dark.

I can motorboat myself

LacieLaPlante said:
LilyMarie said:
I have a inimitable talent for knocking things (especially my cam) over while camming. No one does it better.

Likewise, my true calling is knocking myself into things and causing myself bruises.

While on cam I am usually graceful, with the occasional flub, in real life I'm... well, I'm a klutz. My partner asked why I don't want stairs when we finally get a house, and my answer was "cause, when I fall down them, no one's gonna believe you don't beat me."

I have random bruises from the coffee table, the bed, the wall, and/or the door all the damn time. He likes to point out things I run into. "There's a wall there". I've taken to responding "I noticed that, thank you."

LadyLuna said:
LacieLaPlante said:
LilyMarie said:

Likewise, my true calling is knocking myself into things and causing myself bruises.

While on cam I am usually graceful, with the occasional flub, in real life I'm... well, I'm a klutz. My partner asked why I don't want stairs when we finally get a house, and my answer was "cause, when I fall down them, no one's gonna believe you don't beat me."

I have random bruises from the coffee table, the bed, the wall, and/or the door all the damn time. He likes to point out things I run into. "There's a wall there". I've taken to responding "I noticed that, thank you."
You know this is very funny to me b/c before your post I read LLaPlante's and thought, I could post, "Well it is not all bad, this talent has replaced any need you might have had for an abusive BF", but thought better of it - did not want to sound like such a jerk, but now with your support Miss Luna i am somehow comfortable with sounding like a jerk. :lol:

A talent that I have not tested of late but I used to be able to pee the highest in my class at school. I would like to think that the chalk mark on the wall is still there after 30 years, and even now school kids look up at it in awe.

AllisonWilder said:
I make multiple men cum every day without ever laying a finger on them. I'm considering that my talent. Well that and playing the piano. :)

Wow, so this is you? :lol:

I like to think that I'm pretty talented at Hoola hooping, I can spin it on any part of my body except for my feet!

I've also got some pretty good sewing skills ^_^

CandiedLace said:
I like to think that I'm pretty talented at Hoola hooping, I can spin it on any part of my body except for my feet!

mmm, show me your sewing skills, bb. ;)

CandiedLace said:

i know a nn model who auctioned off some of the things that she had sewn for tokies when things slowed down.....it helped her payday :)

Shaun__ said:
I can find stuff using Google, and do not try to say that is not a talent. I see people all the time online who can not do it.

This is totally a talent... I love watching people struggle trying to look something up ... I often have competitions with friends on who can find something first! Errr... I realize that makes me sounds a bit evil :lol:

Spinning poi - more specifically, Spinning fire poi. I aspire to be as good as Sage one day (which will require LOTS of practice because she's AMAZING). I'm pretty far from her level but a girl can dream. :romance-heartsfade:

Sage Spinning

I really wanted to get Hula hooping down (it's a lot of fun) to begin doing the fire hoop (I'm a bit of a pyro) but my lower back cannot handle the pressure at this point (it leaves me in a lot of pain the following days). I might pick up a pair of fans to give that a go because fire fans are absolutely beautiful and the moves aren't so different from poi.

Can I put deepthroating as a talent? :lol: It took lots of practice to get past my gag reflex and I continue to practice to perfect the art. ;)

AllisonWilder said:
AedanRayne said:
Can I put deepthroating as a talent? :lol: It took lots of practice to get past my gag reflex and I continue to practice to perfect the art. ;)

The way you deepthroat isn't a talent, it's a freakin' art form.
It's a gift! A gift that should be shared with the world!

Having said that, I'd like, henceforth, to be addressed as "The World." ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.