AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The 20 types of members/users

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
#20 something: members who judge and are critical of other members spending habits. Fucking mind your business.
This is like peeking at dudes' dicks at public toilet. Then zips up angrily when the other dude is hung.

Anyway, to keep on topic
#20 something. The hero. The one guy that continuously tips while the rest of the room jerks it because of his efforts. I've been that dude once a looooong time ago, I had to go on public chat and say "TIP YOU BASTARDS" got a laugh from the model, but still no other tips. Had to leave because it felt bad that while I was paying the model, I was also paying for the other guys to spank it.

it felt bad that while I was paying the model, I was also paying for the other guys to spank it.
Wrong. You're paying the model, other people are witnessing the virtual lap dance you got just as if you were in a strip club and paid for a lap dance on the floor. Want exclusivity? Take it private.

Wrong. You're paying the model, other people are witnessing the virtual lap dance you got just as if you were in a strip club and paid for a lap dance on the floor. Want exclusivity? Take it private
Agreed. But I didn't want exclusivity at the time. I was trying to reach the goal, and it's a public goal so it's implied to be a public effort and not rely on the efforts of one guy. Freeloading off of one guy is shit behavior, it's that group project thing again where one guy does all the work.

Agreed. But I didn't want exclusivity at the time. I was trying to reach the goal, and it's a public goal so it's implied to be a public effort and not rely on the efforts of one guy. Freeloading off of one guy is shit behavior, it's that group project thing again where one guy does all the work.
may i suggest not tipping toward public shows in the future. ticket/group/gold shows are the way to go. that way only the ppl who paid gets to watch.

Agreed. But I didn't want exclusivity at the time.
Ah there lies the rub, eh? Here's the reality, you have no idea what other people have tipped before, after, or on other sites. If they aren't engaging the model and she's attentive to your tips, then it doesn't matter what anyone else is doing and let me set one thing straight for all of you, no one is more aware of all of this than the model. You guys see fractions of the picture and think it's the entire film. It's not.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Ah there lies the rub, eh? Here's the reality, you have no idea what other people have tipped before, after, or on other sites. If they aren't engaging the model and she's attentive to your tips, then it doesn't matter what anyone else is doing and let me set one thing straight for all of you, no one is more aware of all of this than the model. You guys see fractions of the picture and think it's the entire film. It's not.
yeah that's true. But i wasn't there, so I don't really care, what mattered then was the goal at hand, when I was there. I could give fuck all for what other guys tipped when I wasn't there, but when I was there, there was a goal, a public one. I was tipping with the expectation that we members would reach the goal with all OUR tips, and it won't be just me attempting to reach the goal. It's not about other guys tipping, it's about spending on their behalf which ticks me off.

Like if this was a bar, and they offered two free rounds if 4000 bags of peanuts were sold that night, I'd be fucking pissed if all the other people there were just eagerly waiting for me to buy all 4000 so they could enjoy their two rounds on me, with just high fives and "you can do this mate". fuck that.

may i suggest not tipping toward public shows in the future. ticket/group/gold shows are the way to go. that way only the ppl who paid gets to watch.
A couple of my most supportive regulars sometimes sends me a question/warning in a tip note that they're willing to finish the count at any point and will wait for my signal. It means so much to me because it really shows they understand my hopes and desires and goals for the night. I'd always prefer that more than like 5 people tip toward a show that's going to happen in public, but many shifts I'll push for that for a certain time period then both my regular and myself are ready to just do it :)

I just can't even with you guys any more. You really don't get it.

Reactions: Jay_Storm
yeah that's true. But i wasn't there, so I don't really care, what mattered then was the goal at hand, when I was there. I could give fuck all for what other guys tipped when I wasn't there, but when I was there, there was a goal, a public one. I was tipping with the expectation that we members would reach the goal with all OUR tips, and it won't be just me attempting to reach the goal. It's not about other guys tipping, it's about spending on their behalf which ticks me off.

Like if this was a bar, and they offered two free rounds if 4000 bags of peanuts were sold that night, I'd be fucking pissed if all the other people there were just eagerly waiting for me to buy all 4000 so they could enjoy their two rounds on me, with just high fives and "you can do this mate". fuck that.
We get what you're saying, but also listen to the point presented to you. Maybe you entered the room on the model's 5th hour on cam, and all the previous hours/shows, nearly all the others pitched in to previous shows. Or every other shift that week, the model's entire room pitched in and are spent out for that day, and your contributions helped the entire situation!

Don't go into it with a negative headspace. If it's going to bother you no matter what, as Audri said, just do a private with the model of your choice. (Or as I mentioned, ask her in a tip note if she'd like the goal finished fast or wait for others to pitch in.)

Please don't compare us to peanuts... What kind of imaginary situation is that, that would never happen and even if it did would be completely different from the one in question?

It really bothers me when you guys compare us to products on shelves, what we're selling something so different from goods that you buy. These comparisons make no sense at all.

Please don't compare us to peanuts... What kind of imaginary situation is that, that would never happen and even if it did would be completely different from the one in question?

It really bothers me when you guys compare us to products on shelves, what we're selling something so different from goods that you buy. These comparisons make no sense at all

it wasn't a comparison, it was an illustration.

but yeah ok, sorry about that.

This is like peeking at dudes' dicks at public toilet. Then zips up angrily when the other dude is hung.

Anyway, to keep on topic
#20 something. The hero. The one guy that continuously tips while the rest of the room jerks it because of his efforts. I've been that dude once a looooong time ago, I had to go on public chat and say "TIP YOU BASTARDS" got a laugh from the model, but still no other tips. Had to leave because it felt bad that while I was paying the model, I was also paying for the other guys to spank it.
If you did that on my room you'd get your ass banned in an instant, forever.
A lot of members don't want to tip in public and send tips in PM or when I'm offline, into thousands of tokens!!!, and if some asshole said that in my public chat, when they're tipping for a 150tk goal,...yeah, NO.

Most have already been said but I wanted to add it spelled out for you. When you stop tipping just because you're the only one trying to clear the goal at a time you don't hurt actual freeloaders, they will be fine, probably find another room where the goal is cleared. The only person losing in this situation is the model.

it wasn't a comparison, it was an illustration.
Oh then my bad a comparison and an illustration are in no way the same

Don't illustrate camming labor like you would illustrate a peanuts sale. There.

I am 9 or 17. As a mod, I tip to chum the waters but want her to focus on other users. And I always try and tip enough to give a thumbs up 🤷

It really bothers me when you guys compare us to products on shelves, what we're selling something so different from goods that you buy. These comparisons make no sense at all.
Totally with you on that. It really grinds my gears too, and just goes to show the way some users view us. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.