AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The account was banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2023
Dear ACF folks and @punker barbie I hope all of you are well, I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I make any mistakes, so here is my situation, I am a CB model, and I have been with CB for the past 8 months, I have always been in compliance with the platforms TOS and if I wasn't sure about something I would always email support to ask if it was ok or not and then moved forward with it, Everything I did on my account was carefully planned and structured because I knew that CB bans you if you do something against their TOS hence always talked to support, so today I was performing my show and in the middle of the show my account got banned for no absolute reason what so ever, I don't smoke, drink, I'm never rude to my clients, I don't use big toys, everything was vetted basically in compliance. I don't understand why or what I have done that was against the TOS, one day ago my husband's account got banned for no reason at all as well, he is verified on his account and my account he comes online to do couples some times, but 99% of the time he mod for me that it yesterday he was modding for me and he disappeared and came and told me he got banned, how does that even work he wasn't even on cam he just mods and was keeping the room in order and out of nowhere he got banned his account is 2 years old, and the next day during my show I get banned for no reason.

This is our main source of income and the only livelihood we have. and I'm very scared because now we are both banned for no reason, I implore you @punker barbie to help us please, we don't even cam on other sites so there isn't an option of just carrying on CB is the main cam site for us it took us a very long time and a lot of hardships to build our accounts. Please help us your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

These are the support Tickets:

CB User name: Greatcoincidence
Support ticket numbers
[0WK28V-6D3YW]
[GY8P4V-GXK02]

CB Username: Studleymac
Support ticket numbers
[9EPE6L-Z9E0D]
[9EPEL6-WQVPX]
[YPG3LG-K3PEV]

Looking forward to hearing back from you

Kind Regards.