AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The cam site off-screen workers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2020
Foreignistan
On monitors and managers and a little bit about models. Several Colombian studios are mentioned in the article. Surprised (and not surprised) to see the camming in Colombia is $40 million.

also in colombia, (some other places too) some of the models work for no money, they get nothing.
there are also male monitors typing and directing models while near them (typing is valid in other countries too, where you write to the model but you speak only with monitors)
viva colombia

Looks accurate to me, monitors sitting around looking at each other instead of working. Girl positioning webcam herself on top of a laptop screen....wheres the tripod at? thats likely going to shake when typing. Someone needs to let angel rivera know about rtmp splitting cause apparently her studio either doesn't know or doesn't want to tell her. At least some of their brios have the 3d printed cable holder 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: bbbbadddd
Several Colombian studios
Good Lord, that tacky cheap motel on the highway in the middle of nowhere kind of furniture. An eyesore. I feel like I need a shower just to wash my eyes. Now I want to know what a dildo microphone is like. That sounds fun.

Thanks a lot, guys. Lol. Now whenever they hand me the microphone at karaoke night, I'll think of this thread and will have to keep myself from laughing.....and just focus on singing "Caribbean Queen."

Funny GIF

Still can't get past the clear perspex screens between the adjoining monitor's desks in one of those pictures.
Not like they offer any kind of privacy.

Thanks a lot, guys. Lol. Now whenever they hand me the microphone at karaoke night, I'll think of this thread and will have to keep myself from laughing.....and just focus on singing "Caribbean Queen."

Funny GIF
While it has been some time since it has occurred, I have more than once seen new guys ask about the "microphone" on a model's bed, when seeing a Domi.

And to be perfectly honest, the first time I saw a Domi, it was innocently lying in the background on a bed and the possibility that the model might have been into karaoke as a room thing did cross my mind at first. :shame: :rofl:

Good Lord, that tacky cheap motel on the highway in the middle of nowhere kind of furniture. An eyesore. I feel like I need a shower just to wash my eyes. Now I want to know what a dildo microphone is like. That sounds fun.
Must be nice cheap motels in the middle of europe because thats boho hippy country chic here in the states. I swear this is something right out of target.

I was expecting like beat up early 90's style furniture with a clashing bed spread. Or maybe 70's poop green.

It's like a microphone only it's a dildo.
For reference, here is a picture of a dildo.
Yeah, I imagined that. Tell you the truth, never seen a model singing with their dildo like a mic. I guess a) I visit the wrong site, I suppose; and b) I reckon cam models are prude, say, compared to people on idk Twitch, according to what I've read, where they actually use their mic as a dildo.
Hold on, that looks like a mic to me. Are you Magritt-ing me like "Ceci n'est pas un mic?". Joking.

thats boho hippy country chic here in the states.
That would totally look different here
I was expecting like beat up early 90's style furniture with a clashing bed spread. Or maybe 70's poop green.
You are right.

Yeah, I imagined that. Tell you the truth, never seen a model singing with their dildo like a mic. I guess a) I visit the wrong site, I suppose; and b) I reckon cam models are prude, say, compared to people on idk Twitch, according to what I've read, where they actually use their mic as a dildo.
I've used a dildo as a mic before, but never a mic as a dildo. There's a clip of it somewhere 😂

But yeah I think shoving a microphone up your snatch would feel awful and sound worse, you'd want to put a condom or something over it cause it would get grossss and be hard to clean without destroying it.

Cam models probably don't do it because they have common sense and don't want to ruin their equipment.

I asked a model what her monitor looked like as we really seemed to hit it off after four messages came up in chat while the model was doing her nails and laughing with someone off camera. Next thing I know, she had to step away for a bit. I sincerely thank you for this article link.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Cam models probably don't do it because they have common sense and don't want to ruin their equipment.
Well, I can see that. Well, tbh, that is not what was reported, but I mean, yeah, I can totally imagine people doing that on that platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.