AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The damn bloody love thing with a model

• Thread starter Deleted member 61032
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does the thread title sound like we're talking about a bloody sex toy?

tobin bell art GIF by hoppip

• Funny!
Reactions: Smoothie
My friend, if she says she have feelings for you, she already had find a way to contact you outside, im a LJ member as well and i had 3 favorite models in LJ, yes all romanian studio models, LJ can terminate their accounts if they find out but believe me if she wanted she can, i have contact offline with my 3 favorite models, they find a way, with one of them i spend 2 years(and counting) offline contact without giving her a single credit, so if she's really having feelings for you she already find a way to contact you without the studio find it, so i can tell you she dont want to contact you outside the site, maybe she feels little sorry for your situation and she want to write you on messeges in LJ but no outside

Ha! I never thought of it that way.

As an Australian, "bloody" is a low-grade swear/curse word.

Yes, I know that's what it means to Australians. I was just joking. :)

I just came here to say that I thought this post was about a cam girl's tampon and now I see it is about studio model love scams and glitter poots and this is clearly my cue to get off the internet.

OP, don't fall for that shit. Sorry you're hurt. Cam models that use emotions like that should be shut down.

I just came here to say that I thought this post was about a cam girl's tampon and now I see it is about studio model love scams and glitter poots and this is clearly my cue to get off the internet.
Haha. See? You know what I'm talking about. Lol.

Shining Stephen King GIF

OP, don't fall for that shit. Sorry you're hurt. Cam models that use emotions like that should be shut down.
thank you for those words... it s good to see or read that there are models who find this kind of attitude and aproach at least questionable ----- I think that my problem is simply that I have values that I believe in and that I would never question nor betray . To me this is blatant and a betrayal of al value we hopefully all believe in at a certain point in life - when being in love. - To some that seems to be naiv. I don t think it cn be naive. From my point of view this NOT naive - only the way to aproach it or maybe the circumstances under the which the aproach takes place might be naive.

Hi EliMarie good to c u - this here must be your home adress and you seemingly never sleep -just like me too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.