AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The E3 2014 thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2010
California
The biggest video game conference/trade show of the year kicks off this Monday, June 9th. All the press conferences will be streamed on all the major gaming news sites (Gamespot, IGN, Gametrailers etc.)

Here's the schedule (all times PDT):

June 9th
Micro$oft - 9:30 AM
Electronic Arts - 12:00 PM
Ubisoft - 3:00 PM
Sony - 6:00 PM

June 10th
Nintendo - 9:00 AM

So what's everyone excited for? I'm hoping we finally get a release date for Hotline Miami 2 and see more of Far Cry 4 and the Mad Max game that was revealed last year.

I can't say I'm really excited about anything usually when E3 comes around. I just look forward to some concrete release dates for some games like The Crew, The Division, etc. And, I look forward to some interesting game announcements that'll I'll surely be the last person to hear about.

Interwebs drum up so many rumours I always like seeing what is officially concrete info. I always look forward to hearing from SquareEnix/Ubisoft...Anything related to any FF or Assassins Creed game is pretty up my alley. Alsoooo, looking forward to what more Sony has to say on their Playstation Now streaming-cloud-based-service. The only thing EA could make me happy with would be a Mass Effect 4 trailer release.

:pray:

Nothing I'll be super attached to following that I can't google/youtube later on lol. If anything, an impressive sexy cosplay is something to keep your eyes peeled for!

NEW XENO SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT.

Although supposedly someone leaked the conference notes for Nintendo already... XenoMech Saga would be a travesty of a name.

The web has rumored the title of the next Zelda game "Unbound King" but ofcourse, it's just a rumor

I am so glad you made a thread for this.

(click on the bingo for the source)

MY BODY IS READY

The main games I'm completely interested in is The Witcher III and Killer Instinct Season Two. Other than that, it's a wait and see type thing at this point.

Well, the first bad news of E3... The Last Guardian is officially dead.

In better news, seems the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix is due out this December, so there's that.

KyraFortune said:
The only thing EA could make me happy with would be a Mass Effect 4 trailer release.

Pretty much. Along with a second mirrors edge game and an official apology for treating customers like retarded moneybags by completely fucking up sims 3 continuously.

Also Portal 3 and fallout 4 2-player co-op plz.

waogo said:
Well, the first bad news of E3... The Last Guardian is officially dead.

Or not. Apparently IGN got some bad info from their Russian division. Sony people are laughing about it on Twitter.

I've been dying for an xbox one Dance Central game since the new Kinect is so awesome. I'm not embarrassed at all how excited I am to hear this will be out in September.

Been watching E3 all day (took the day off for it, actually) and there have been some pretty great reveals/demos so far! The Division, Assassins Creed Unity, Rainbow Six: Seige, new Tomb Raider game, Far Cry 4, Mirrors Edge 2, Battlefield: Hardline. Gah, such a great line-up so far this year! I'm SO extremely excited for the Sony conference. Crossing my fingers extra tight for a Fallout 4 reveal (but not going to get my hopes up!) and would LOVE to see some more KH3/FFXV!

Can't wait to play Crackdown 3. Kinda excited about the Master Chief collection. New Rainbow Six looks awesome.

Quite a few Xbox announcements that have excited me immensely. Forza Horizon 2 and the Master Chief Collection are at the top of the list for me. The Crew FINALLY has a release date. The new COD looks like something actually worth getting. I can say the same for the new Battlefield despite how weird the whole cops and robbers theme is. Sunset Overdrive looks like a serious trip of a game. It'll be interesting to see where that goes.

The only other thing I have to say is...FUCK RAINBOW 6 SIEGE.

I was not excited about the new Smash announcements... But still super excited for the game!

And yessssssss possible Xenoblade sequel. Aww yiss.

Looking forward to the next Borderlands game. I think they said it releases in October. Though Amazon still shows it as a December 31, 2014 release. Amazon is off a lot of game release dates, I hope they are again. Been saving up Amazon Gift Card credit using my Bing Reward points for a while to buy it with. But not sure I can make it til December without spending it on something else.

wX3IroI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.