AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The E3 2015 thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2010
California
The biggest videogame trade show of the year is nearly upon us. Though it officially doesn't kick off until Tuesday the 16th, the press conferences start tonight with Bethesda's first ever @ E3. Coverage will be provided by all the major gaming news/streaming sties (Gamespot, IGN, Twitch etc.)

Here's the full schedule. (all PST)

June 14th:
Bethesda @ 6:30 PM

June 15th:
Micro$oft @ 9:30 AM
EA @ 1:00 PM
Ubisoft @ 3:00 PM
Sony @ 6:00 PM

June 16th:
Nintendo @ 9:00 AM
Square-Enix @ 10:00 AM
PC gaming @ 5:00 PM

So what are you hyped for? Here's my list:

Doom 4:

One of the godfathers of the FPS genre is finally getting a new game in the franchise. Let's just hope it won't suck.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided:

Human Revolution was amazing. Looking forward on how Eidos is going to top it with Mankind Divided.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End:

This was initially going to release this fall but has been delayed until spring 2016. Sony best give us something new gameplay to make up for it.

Drawn to Death:

David Jaffe, the godfather of the Twisted Metal and God of War franchises, next game will be a multiplayer 3rd person shooter and will also be F2P.

gtg3SqO.jpg

Can't sleep, too excited on this hype train. Will be watching this with tissues and lotion close by:
http://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

LET'S GO, PAL!

1. The pre-show hosts sucked so bad it hurt. Should have watched a different stream... -_-
2. What about Pete's entrance, eh?!
3. I'll just say it: Doom looks boring. It's pretty, though. *EDIT* NEVERMIND, FREE ARMS FOR EVERYONE!
4. Snapmap looks like something I could get lost in for hours upon end.
5. Gears of War: DOOM (Oblivion Edition)

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
6. Oh, Battlecr... OOO DISHONORED 2 LOOKS SHINY
7. ESO: Tamriel unl. was there. Totally like there and stuff.
8. Bethesda's Twitch has almost reached 500,000 viewers now. :shock:
9. ES: Legends could be a hit or miss. It's "free to play" so we'll see how that goes...
10. "We have come to the end of our showcase." BOO CRINGE SO HARD

I'm going to keep talk to myself because I'm all hyped up with nowhere to go.

11. I see Todd Howard. This is going somewhere...
12. Fallout: Buttons Expansion Pack CONFIRMED
13. Character creation without sliders? NOICE!
14. Codsworth is my spirit animal.
15. 200 years later? WUT?
16. Dog! Let's go, pal!
17. Layered armor... thank you. Yiss.
18. COLLECTOR'S EDITION HYPE TAKE MY MONEY AND PUT THAT PIPBOY ON ME NAOW
19. Fallout... Shelter? Sims Social after the bombs drop? -_-
20. I'm liking this real-time build feature. Fallout: Sims CONFIRMED!
21. Oh, yes... settlements. You have answered my prayers!

22. Weapon customization! YES!
23. And modding power armor?! OH GOD SOMEONE HOLD ME
24. Fantastic VATS is fantastic
25. Jet packs!
26. NOVEMBER 10TH 2015 FALLOUT IS HAPPENING

Someone hold me.

zippypinhead said:
Magnolia_Snow said:
LET'S GO, PAL!

1. The pre-show hosts sucked so bad it hurt. Should have watched a different stream... -_-

I didn't catch it, but BethSoft on FB advertised Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb as the pre-show hosts. Their triumphant reunion sucked? The hell you say!
It was very cringey and scripted. All the presenters had quite a few moments of cringe, actually. :confusion-shrug: Doesn't take away from the fact that the showcase was awesome as a whole!

(Post-show so far isn't as bad, if that makes you feel better.)

Sorry to take over this thread with my yelling and excitement like a freakin' neanderthal. I've hardly slept in three days and I've been waiting for this for YEARS.

wMLqcnQ.gif

Magnolia_Snow said:
zippypinhead said:
Magnolia_Snow said:
LET'S GO, PAL!

I didn't catch it, but BethSoft on FB advertised Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb as the pre-show hosts. Their triumphant reunion sucked? The hell you say!
It was very cringey and scripted. All the presenters had quite a few moments of cringe, actually. :confusion-shrug: Doesn't take away from the fact that the showcase was awesome as a whole!

(Post-show so far isn't as bad, if that makes you feel better.)

I caught a couple minutes of the post-show, and they seemed to be in alright form. Could've been some rustiness, too, since they've both been away from the camera for a while. Anyway, I might check out the recording on Youtube if it gets posted.
Thanks for the live updates! Fallout Shelter is already catching buzz elsewhere. Sounds interesting.

Reactions: Magnolia
Mods created on pc being available for Fallout is pretty neat. Gears beta tonight is awesome. Cuphead looks so cool.

Reactions: Magnolia
Fallout 4 in November, say whuuut? It looks great, even if the graphics look somewhat last-gen. I never played the Sims but will happily build a house in Fallout and pimp it with fancy lights spelling out rude words and rocket turret that blow up passersby.

Final Fantasy VII remake is being rumoured to be announced for PS4. Fingers crossed a) it actually is happening this time, and b) they don't fuck it up by making it play like Final Fantast XIII.

mynameisbob84 said:
Fallout 4 in November, say whuuut? It looks great, even if the graphics look somewhat last-gen. I never played the Sims but will happily build a house in Fallout and pimp it with fancy lights spelling out rude words and rocket turret that blow up passersby.

Final Fantasy VII remake is being rumoured to be announced for PS4. Fingers crossed a) it actually is happening this time, and b) they don't fuck it up by making it play like Final Fantast XIII.

If they do a good honest remake of Final Fantasy VII, with all the stuff I loved, I would probably buy a PS4 just to play it.

Highlights so far for me

-New South Park

-Battlefront gameplay looked nuts. Not into Star Wars so a lot of the coolness of the game is lost on me but it was Battlefield enough looking to get me excited

-Fallout 4

-Gears Ultimate beta. So cool being back on Gridlock and hearing Queen Myrrah after the match. Gnasher game is rusty tho

-Cuphead looks gorgeous

-Same with Horizon

-Ghost Recon Wild Lands could be fun

-Rare Replay, mostly just for R.C.Pro-Am

-Got an achievement for watching a live Twitch stream with over 100,000 people watching, yay!

Disappointments so far

-Gears 4 reveal was really underwhelming

-XBoxOne BC is awesome but not enough details yet, could be way less cool than I thought

-Tomb Raider, looks nice but just not a very fun game imo

-Sony didn't show anything I'm really interested in. Never got into Final Fantasy and never really liked Uncharted much. The Last Guardian looked terrible to me.

-Sony getting Black Ops 3 dlc first is annoying

-Disappointed that I will probably buy that Elite controller at some point

-EA in general, free week of EA Access is nice tho I guess

-No online in Rockband 4 at launch

-Tony Hawk 5 looks even worse than The Last Guardian

-Halo 5, think I'm just burned out on Halo but Warzone could be a fun change of pace

-Weird one but too much good shit to play, Hardline dlc comes out today, Batman next week, how am I supposed to find time for Gears? Want to try out Garden Warfare too while it's free but I don't think I'll be able to get to it

Would love to see a new Wave Race announced today. Won't happen but man, sure would be cool if it did.

Shaun__ said:
mynameisbob84 said:

If they do a good honest remake of Final Fantasy VII, with all the stuff I loved, I would probably buy a PS4 just to play it.

If it helps, they said "first coming to PS4".

Reactions: Shaun__
I know people are talking about more advanced games and maybe ones with deeper game depth.

But I just watched the Star Wars:Battlefront the vid clip...

The scene where you turn around during a fire fight because your buddy just got hoisted in the air by his neck and Vader is standing right in front of you...

A part of my body got extremely rigid....

That is all...

Dammit, Nintendo, just take my bank account #. Star Fox 0, Mario Maker, Yoshi's Woolly World, Triforce Heroes, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Metroid Prime Federation Force, Mario & Luigi Paper Jam

PunkInDrublic said:
-Tony Hawk 5 looks even worse than The Last Guardian

-Halo 5, think I'm just burned out on Halo but Warzone could be a fun change of pace

THPS 5 and Halo 5 are the ones I'm looking forward to the most. Are you just not into the graphics for THPS 5? It did look a little bit old, but not too much, IMO. Halo 5 is gonna be hit or miss for a lot of people it seems.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
DuoShi said:
Are you just not into the graphics for THPS 5? It did look a little bit old, but not too much, IMO. Halo 5 is gonna be hit or miss for a lot of people it seems.
Yeah, mostly. Not sure how I feel about the power ups yet. Still day one ya know, it's Tony Hawk, but it looked rough. The newer hd remake reviewed poorly but I still loved it. You get a chance to try that Gears beta yet?

PunkInDrublic said:
DuoShi said:
Are you just not into the graphics for THPS 5? It did look a little bit old, but not too much, IMO. Halo 5 is gonna be hit or miss for a lot of people it seems.
Yeah, mostly. Not sure how I feel about the power ups yet. Still day one ya know, it's Tony Hawk, but it looked rough. The newer hd remake reviewed poorly but I still loved it. You get a chance to try that Gears beta yet?

No. I haven't gotten a chance to even see if I can DL it. Work stuff consuming my time.

Just got a chance to try out bc on the One. Pretty neat. Only got to try Toy Soldiers and Battleblock Theater but hopefully they add more soon. Gears 3 is one of the free games next month and one of the most requested games to be bc first so I hope that gets added really soon. Same with Red Dead Redemption. If anyone needs an invite to the preview program, let me know.

No. I haven't gotten a chance to even see if I can DL it. Work stuff consuming my time.

I managed to play it. Did pretty good for sucking at Gears in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.