AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Elder Scrolls Online

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepadawan

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 21, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Twitter Username
@paddledone
MFC Username
ElderPadawan
Chaturbate Username
thepadawan
Hey is anyone else planning on playing TESO? I've been beta testing since November and it's gotten so much better and the PC version releases on 4/4/2014.

XBoxOne and PS4 versions will come sometime in July with their beta testing starting in the next 4 weeks.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/

I propose if there are enough folks playing we should start an ACF guild. Thoughts, comments?

Reactions: ShilohGables
I've been beta testing for awhile too and don't really plan on playing it.

They have improved some thing, but my biggest issue has become the interface.

It is so completely created to be console-friendly. It's really just awful.

The crafting system is pretty great. I haven't had a chance to try PvP but I've heard nothing but good feedback.
I just can't get past the menu system, the interface. It's all just NOT geared for PC at all.

Gameplay doesn't stand out enough for me to dump 15 bucks a month into it.

Kunra9 said:
I've been beta testing for awhile too and don't really plan on playing it.

They have improved some thing, but my biggest issue has become the interface.

It is so completely created to be console-friendly. It's really just awful.

The crafting system is pretty great. I haven't had a chance to try PvP but I've heard nothing but good feedback.
I just can't get past the menu system, the interface. It's all just NOT geared for PC at all.

Gameplay doesn't stand out enough for me to dump 15 bucks a month into it.

I would agree. That's why I'm waiting for the console versions. I'm a console geek anyway. Hoping that the console beta is more encouraging.

I also think they are charging too much until they release some serious additional content packs.

PVP has been great and I'm an ELder Scrolls fanboy do the game peaks my interest.

I don't like being a naysayer, but I did a bit of the beta and I was not impressed with any aspect of the game. I played Everquest and then WoW for many years but have not played a MMO in around 2 years. My honest opinion of the game is I would rather go back to playing WoW, which I have no plans to do. :crybaby:

aTvm5Gb.jpg

PandaX said:
I played three of the Betas and I'm planning on playing. I am an elder scrolls junkie though! :drool:

Awesome Panda. I am playing it now. Servers are being a bit painful with all the maintenance but I'd rather see stuff fixed than left hanging.

I will say that the game is quite different since GA and the BETA did not capture the breadth or depth to which they had engineered this game.

Hope to see you in there.

PandaX said:
I played three of the Betas and I'm planning on playing. I am an elder scrolls junkie though! :drool:
Do you play? I am interested in starting a small guild for camgirls and their fans. Interested?

I played in one of the final betas and was pretty underwhelmed. I had video problems (odd purple fills in various graphics), it was pretty laggy, and overall it just didn't feel very compelling. I won't play again unless there's an opportunity to try it again for free to see if things have improved.

inkydoo said:
I played in one of the final betas and was pretty underwhelmed. I had video problems (odd purple fills in various graphics), it was pretty laggy, and overall it just didn't feel very compelling. I won't play again unless there's an opportunity to try it again for free to see if things have improved.

I had similar issues during beta. I've not had problems since. The twice weekly maintenance is a little underwhelming but overall I'm thrilled with the game. Way better than beta IMHO.

Just started this the other day. It's got a lot of promise, I'd like to see some more class variety though. Perhaps I just have yet to see some builds in action, seems like not much in the way of ranged.

I played it a few times after having just played sky rim on xbox. I was thinking it was gonna be more like WoW or GuildWars2 but I was disappointed at the lack of online people actually playing with each other. no one wanted to group, there wasn't a trading merchant like in WoW or GW2 it was just people typing in chat what they had to sell which was very unorganized. I haven't played it since i first bought it :-/

Half price on Steam right now. (Not that I would recommend buying it or anything.)

I was really hoping some kind of miracle would happen with this game and I would want to jump back in it's arms but...nope. :icon-cry: Downer. I wanted to love it so much.

Reactions: ShilohGables
It has A LOT of potential, but right now it isn't worth my 15 bucks a month. I get a lot more enjoyment out of other MMORPGs like World Of Warcraft, DC Universe Online, and to a lesser extent Marvel Heroes.

Wasn't sure if I should post here or create a new thread since this one hasn't seen the light of day in so long, but hey, maybe I'll just revive that which has long lay dormant.

Is anyone still playing TESO? I've been playing for about a month, after leaving World of Warcraft when the garrisons started to feel too much like a daily chore. I played Skyrim a bit on xbox, but since I haven't been much of a consul gamer since my teen years, I never played all the way through (the shame, I know!).

Overall I have to say I am underwhelmed. I, like many who've commented on this thread feel like this game has a lot of potential, the graphics are stunning, the gameplay is very enjoyable but it just feels like there's a major lack of content, of stuff of well... something, especially coming from WoW. My BF and I have been trying to play together but it feels so much like a solo-style game, with other people playing around you. I love the crafting, and have two characters between lvl 15-30, each doing three professions so with both I cover all six. Obviously I haven't gotten to end game content nor have I tried PvP but I was wondering if anyone on here plays, and could give me some insight on whether or not it's worth pushing through to the end?

I want so badly to love this game. It has a lot of errors, and I have trouble playing it on my gaming computer which has never had trouble playing WoW on ultra high graphics, but still, I want to love this game. The horses are pretty and stuff :/

Reactions: ConnerJay
ESO addict here. I love, love this game. End-game PvE is mindblowing, the questlines are fantastic, and PvP is the greatest thing ever. Looking forward to all the DLC's Zenimax has planned for the future of this game. It's now F2P so get on it!

One con though: Lag. It can get super awful during huge fights in PvP. Often the server lag affects PvE gameplay as well and can get so bad it boots you from the game and prevents you from being able to log back in for a good minute. If you want to chat ESO, totally hang out with me on MFC. It's my favorite topic and some of my bestest regulars play with me in-game.

Reactions: ConnerJay
ESO is cool. I haven't much time to play it, perhaps that's why I reached 14 VR only after a year playing it :D Still, there's much left to explore.
About PvP, I'd like to check it out, but mass fights in Cyrodiil lag sooo much :( This is the only thing that disappoints me by now.

I'm actually playing ESO right now and was wondering if anyone else would like to play with me. I warn you though, I'm a total noob! I love video games but I'm not too great at them. :sweating:

Though if you're looking for an easy going gamer, who loves to chat then please by all means contact me and I'll give you my tag name.

Status
Not open for further replies.