AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Glamorous Fox Tail Butt Plug!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosa_1347

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jan 19, 2015
I was 13 when i first found them, fake or real fox fur they were EXPENSIVE, now, they are around 10 bucks on amazon!

I hit an all time high last Thursday, i got my first tail, and let me tell you they are so amazing!

I bought it off of amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EHAAFOA/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1422301184&sr=1&keywords=butt+plug+tails

Looks smaller than it is but its so amazing.

I'm thinking some cute foxy cosplay is to be had here, i took some pics last night to have fun with but unfortunately my video's didn't make the cut.

i have like... sever or eight more i'd like to have along with legg warmers, gloves, asorted panties and bras, and of course the ears!

Anyone else into these cute little tails? i ADORE them Please share GIFS and PICS! :h:

Reactions: LeonaLix69
I'm 90% sure the one you purchased is not made of body safe materials....Generally you want 100% silicone, glass, or steel. You can find silicone and glass plugs that have loops on the end that you can attach tails to. This gives you way more options and you have safe material that will not allow bacteria to grow.
I have a tail that clips onto my plug. The plug is made of silicone and the tail is a real fox tail. I really enjoy my tail. I got mine on etsy. My tail came with a silicone plug. It was about $50. But the faux fox tails are generally cheaper than the real fox tails.
On the more expensive side of things Crystal Delights has lots of pretty tails that are body safe. http://crystaldelights.com/
I totally agree that tail plugs are very cute. I love mine very much. It makes me feel very adorable while wearing it. Oh and to add I purchased mine off etsy because I've never done anal play before and all the plugs with the tail attached are way too large. I found out later that they were all rather unsafe as well.

I have the same tail! I don't use it often, because of the plug (RosePhoenix is probably right about it not being 100% silicone) but it's sooo fun when I do!

My tiny claim to fame on tumblr:

I really want a pretty glass plug kitty tail (glass are my favorite kind of plugs and I'm much more of a kitty than a fox!). I'd kill for one from Kitten Cream (their tails and ears are luxurious!) but would happily settle for something cheaper from, say, Kitten's Playpen.

I have a really cute collar set too that I'd like to get lined with fur when I get my ears/tail, so I match all pretty... :h:

Attachments

• foxxxy.gif
    foxxxy.gif
    859.7 KB · Views: 500
candymatic said:
I have the same tail! I don't use it often, because of the plug (RosePhoenix is probably right about it not being 100% silicone) but it's sooo fun when I do!

My tiny claim to fame on tumblr:

I really want a pretty glass plug kitty tail (glass are my favorite kind of plugs and I'm much more of a kitty than a fox!). I'd kill for one from Kitten Cream (their tails and ears are luxurious!) but would happily settle for something cheaper from, say, Kitten's Playpen.

I have a really cute collar set too that I'd like to get lined with fur when I get my ears/tail, so I match all pretty... :h:

oh yes kittencream is so cute!

With as much as i use it and the fact i clean it by dipping it in alchohal overnight and then washing it the next morning i'm good on the bacteria part. i'm super sensitive so i have to do that with all my toys and luckily i'm built to be ablet to take the bigger ones X3

i don't care if they are lower set than an actual tail they are too cute to pose with.

last night i just walked around the house in it, i'm huge into kenitomi or (anime animal mix characters) so i go into fantasy mode when i have it in :h:

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Rosa_1347 said:
With as much as i use it and the fact i clean it by dipping it in alchohal overnight and then washing it the next morning i'm good on the bacteria part.

If it's not a silicone or glass toy, and is instead made of a porous material, that alcohol will just be absorbed and then will slowly leech out as you use it (whether it's for anal or vaginal use), which over time can be even more damaging than bacteria to your mucus membranes! Switch to using a adult toy cleaner like this, don't soak it in it overnight (no point to it), wash it in hot water, and then let air-dry before using again.

But as has already been pointed out, there's no way to make a cheaper porous toy 100% body safe; they're usually made of a soft 'jelly' material that leeches chemicals out as you use it, exactly like I described with the alcohol above. This can cause irritation, yeast infections, reproductive issues, and even up your chances for cancer depending on what it's made out of (yikes!). So it's well worth paying a bit more for 100% silicone, glass, or metal toys (I recommend Tantus, Vixskin, Don Wand, Njoy, and Lelo brand) that are completely body-safe and able to be disinfected completely. It's an investment for your long-term health, for sure - and considering how much we camgirls use our toys, picking safe ones is definitely of the utmost importantance! :)

Red7227 said:
Would a condom help?

On a butt plug, it won't stay on and actually might make it slip out faster (due to the condom being wider/longer than the plug.) Three guesses as to why I know that. :lol:

Edit to add: You could easily take the tail off of the unsafe plug and re-attach it to one of these plugs from Njoy that are body-safe (and stay in better due to their size!) :)

GemmaMoore said:
Red7227 said:
Would a condom help?

On a butt plug, it won't stay on and actually might make it slip out faster (due to the condom being wider/longer than the plug.) Three guesses as to why I know that. :lol:

Edit to add: You could easily take the tail off of the unsafe plug and re-attach it to one of these plugs from Njoy that are body-safe (and stay in better due to their size!) :)

i wondered about making my own so i could have some variety without spending too much. they have some cute colored ones that might work for this actually.

Reactions: Janelle
Rosa_1347 said:
With as much as i use it and the fact i clean it by dipping it in alchohal overnight and then washing it the next morning i'm good on the bacteria part. i'm super sensitive so i have to do that with all my toys and luckily i'm built to be ablet to take the bigger ones X3
I would stop with the alcohol. Gemma already pointed it out, but that's not a safe practice for toy cleaning. Stick with antibacterial soap and warm water or toy cleaner.

Porous toys have a ~3? month shelf life anyhow. Improper cleaning and care will just speed that process up and you really don't want to be sticking those nasties in your body, especially in such sensitive areas. Silicone may be pricier up front (not always), but the cost evens out over time and for the peace of mind and safety it's absolutely worth it.

Just gonna pop back in here to say (again) that I strongly recommend buying a body safe plug with a loop on the end. You can attach any tail you want to them. They open up your options.
I feel the need to add that the only reason I have a real fox tail is because that is what I wanted at the time. I couldn't find any faux tails I really liked. Honestly I probably should have gotten a fake tail because they are cheaper and don't have quite as specific care instructions and don't have the risk of the leather drying out and ruining the tail. But I really do enjoy my tail.
I mainly said what I did the first time because I am very against unsafe toys. They should never go anywhere near your body but companies get away with it because they put "For Novelty Use Only" on the packaging. And it's very messed up. When I was first looking at tails I probably would have gotten the same tail you did had I not been terrified by the size of the plug. It is a very pretty tail. But it isn't a body safe toy....

Attachments

• 2013-11-15 22.18.30.jpg
    2013-11-15 22.18.30.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 381
RosePhoenix said:
Just gonna pop back in here to say (again) that I strongly recommend buying a body safe plug with a loop on the end. You can attach any tail you want to them. They open up your options.
I feel the need to add that the only reason I have a real fox tail is because that is what I wanted at the time. I couldn't find any faux tails I really liked. Honestly I probably should have gotten a fake tail because they are cheaper and don't have quite as specific care instructions and don't have the risk of the leather drying out and ruining the tail. But I really do enjoy my tail.
I mainly said what I did the first time because I am very against unsafe toys. They should never go anywhere near your body but companies get away with it because they put "For Novelty Use Only" on the packaging. And it's very messed up. When I was first looking at tails I probably would have gotten the same tail you did had I not been terrified by the size of the plug. It is a very pretty tail. But it isn't a body safe toy....

ya i'm looking into it, i found some that i would love to have that would look better and probably feel better idk... i just love this thing so much lol

Rosa_1347 said:
RosePhoenix said:

ya i'm looking into it, i found some that i would love to have that would look better and probably feel better idk... i just love this thing so much lol

I can completely understand that. It is a very cute tail. But as others have said here you should certainly stop cleaning it the way you are and get some toy cleaner from a sex shop or some online sex shop.

RosePhoenix said:
Rosa_1347 said:
RosePhoenix said:

I can completely understand that. It is a very cute tail. But as others have said here you should certainly stop cleaning it the way you are and get some toy cleaner from a sex shop or some online sex shop.

ya i'm going to order some, i didn't do the alcohol last night either.

Reactions: Esther_Fae
I think those tails are sooo sexy, and I fully intend to own one someday

VueIpEf.jpg

qrvMyJV.jpg

I just recently got a foxtail plug on etsy. I wanted to make sure it had extra fluff since they have a tendency to look limp (lol)
I wish they were allowed on chaturbate *sigh*

Attachments

• shewolf1.gif
    shewolf1.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 307
Carmita Bonita said:
I just recently got a foxtail plug on etsy. I wanted to make sure it had extra fluff since they have a tendency to look limp (lol)

never been on chaturbate before, but ya if they would you would love them to death. just be sure to look at the size of the plug, luckily i'm easy going so to speak so its not that hard for me to adjust should i get a larger one, but if your new to it, small and "body safe" for sure, didn't realize till after what care went into it and the product safty along the line of whats been discussed above. i want one in every color plus some. lol

Carmita Bonita said:
they are not allowed on chaturbate? im not registered there jet..

anybody can tell please, are these tails popular i mean members love them?

TastyMe said:
Carmita Bonita said:

@TastyMe: Why do you have a picture of a little girl as your avatar? I can't be the only one who is made super uncomfortable by there being a picture of a child on an adult forum. This seems very not OK to me....... :?

VallieBeuys said:
TastyMe said:
Carmita Bonita said:

@TastyMe: Why do you have a picture of a little girl as your avatar? I can't be the only one who is made super uncomfortable by there being a picture of a child on an adult forum. This seems very not OK to me....... :?

You're definitely not the only one, Vallie. It's seriously not okay. Uncomfortable isn't even a strong enough word :? :naughty:

OMG, this is one of my butt-related fetishes. Like, one of my top 3. No idea why. The "partial furry" thing just gets me, but the butt plug tail thing by itself or with it nearly disables me with horniness. I thought i was among a VERY small, tiny little group of girls that liked it, but I guess not. Outside of girls who are in the sex industry and/or swinger lifestyle anal stuff seems to be quite unpopular. Or, they are just good liars, HahHA!

The Amazon tail.. no!! Totally unsafe!!! I could not find any tails on there that I would consider safe.

Does anyone have a really, really good site they buy these off of? All of the Amazon ones are either 1) Not bodysafe 2) Bodysafe but look like shit/have horrible reviews or 3) From Utimi, and I'm mad at them right now because one of their dildos is listed as 100% medical grade silicone but when you get it the box says PleasureSkin (TPE) and nothing about silicone.

I found some on Etsy. TheKinkFactory has some. Actually the ones from Kitten's Play Pen might do! I just wish I could put it on my Amazon wishlist so someone could buy it for me :drowning:

Reactions: Janelle
I am seriously thinking of going with Crystal Delights (faux fur). And then do a DIY :

@Kinky_Casey : I wanted to put one or two on my Amazon wishlist too, but same reasons for me for not buying any on Amazon (no experience with Utimi though). Thinking about making a list on DeliveryCode. So many toys/fetish pieces/clothing (latex!!!) I would love to have!!! :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kinky_Casey
Borosilicate glass is bodysafe so you're in the clear! You should absolutely look up sex toy materials and safety though.
^^^ THIS! Be sure the glass is truly a safe type. Quality glass, like other quality materials, equals $$$. Usually, if it is a lot lower cost than you see elsewhere, where the materials listed are quality, and the rep is rock solid, then it is suspect. IME, lower cost usually comes at the expense of one's health in some way. As with everything, there are exceptions!

Reactions: GreenDaisy_80
Status
Not open for further replies.