AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Good Ole GFE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016
What's your experience with customers who find out they're not the only ones getting the girlfriend fantasy? There's one guy who particular who is pretty salty over finding out a certain model has more than one lover after being told he was the only one. He went so far as to throw a hissy fit and throw out her full real name in public chat and got banned immediately. Apparently he has another account and came back, but she hasn't banned that one yet. I dunno why. Tried to talk some sense into him, tell him he bought into it, etc, but he's a little fucked in the head. Noticed some other salty dudes come and go over the time I've been around. Thing is, couple of us know the hustle, but she won't ever admit to it, so we just sort of laugh/joke privately when something like this comes up.

Thing is, couple of us know the hustle, but she won't ever admit to it

The point with the whole "GFE" thing is that it is a service for hire. The thing with a GF/BF relationship is that what goes on within it is no one's business except for the people involved, so it's not a matter of hiding anything, it's just not a topic that third parties need concern themselves with. If a member gets it into this head that this person who is obviously the centre of so many other member's attention is somehow exclusively devoted to him, then that member has misunderstood the nature of sex work.

GFE sounds really unhealthy.

Why?

To me, it's no more or less healthy than any fantasy, provided the person recognizes it's as much a fantasy as any other paid experience. I can't see "let's talk about our days and then fap together" as more problematic than "I'm gonna mock your tiny dick" or something, haha.

Why?

To me, it's no more or less healthy than any fantasy, provided the person recognizes it's as much a fantasy as any other paid experience. I can't see "let's talk about our days and then fap together" as more problematic than "I'm gonna mock your tiny dick" or something, haha.
He might want to participate in it because he has difficulty finding a partner and is lonely. And if he develops romantic feelings for her, it could just make his situation worse. Just saying.

Reactions: LenaSexton
He might want to participate in it because he has difficulty finding a partner and is lonely. And if he develops romantic feelings for her, it could just make his situation worse.
But that's not limited to GFE @Guy

GFE sounds really unhealthy.

It can be when members like this suddenly face reality and start harassing and throwing personally identifiable information into the public realm. Lovestricken and being told "I love you" or other such things from the object of their fantasy get taken to heart instead of at face value because they can't separate what is real / what isn't. And that distinction can become even harder when they're being manipulated into believing there is something real there.

I would imagine that with GFE it would be much more likely.
Why do you imagine this?

I don't think so personally. No telling when the chemistry of the brain is going to go on a runaway chain reaction. Could be some stranger on the internet you are mixed up in a GFE thing with. Could be some skanky ho in a trailer park. You never know.

• Funny!
Reactions: Phoenix4987
For the most part no one really cares. Granted, I am picky who I roleplay this with. I did have one guy get super crazy fairly quickly. I went along until he dropped L bombs. Then I told him I don't know him like that and that his feelings are unrequited. I felt bad doing it but I didn't want to string him along. He then started moaning how he will always be single and always get rejected. So I banned him. My heart goes out to people who can't experience GFE in real life because I feel like everyone should experience true emotional intimacy. But I refuse to carry it too far for ethical reasons.

For the most part no one really cares. Granted, I am picky who I roleplay this with. I did have one guy get super crazy fairly quickly. I went along until he dropped L bombs. Then I told him I don't know him like that and that his feelings are unrequited. I felt bad doing it but I didn't want to string him along. He then started moaning how he will always be single and always get rejected. So I banned him. My heart goes out to people who can't experience GFE in real life because I feel like everyone should experience true emotional intimacy. But I refuse to carry it too far for ethical reasons.

I suggested once to a guy raving about his GF to make a simple test : Just tell her you gambled all your money away on the stock market and report back how many seconds it took her to finish the relation ......
Never heard from him again.....

:)

The whole GFE is a difficult game. No problems if there are two consenting adults involved who both know what's what.

The issue is, some of us guys get a bit dumb when there is a pretty girl involved and things can get ugly when it's inevitable time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake Devine
I sell GFE, and I have some rules to help alleviate this. 1- Never ever say theyre the only one. I tell them theyre my favorite, or the only one that truly understands (insert their fetish), or I love spending time with them, etc, and they fall into line pretty quickly. We have "friend time" and "play time" but in between or every time i upload i straight up advertise. "Hey sugarnuts, I just uploaded a new video you're gonna love, pick it up @ www.xxxblahblah.com" So they get the subtle reminder that im doing this for money. So far, so good. Be gentle, and remind them of the line. If they push, put the fuckers in time out and make them buy their way back in, if ever.

Actually, GFE is just another hustle for sex workers. Most of the guys who want the GFE know that it is a illusion and fantasy.Usually, you offer a more non rushed and sensual experience. In addition, I offer them more time for more pay and they want to see a more "realer" side of me. They want more time than that is the sugar daddy/sugar baby experience. Moreover, guys now by my very nature that I will have tons of guys. I tell them that I belong to no one and most of them dig it. Usually, I get money discussions at the way first....then we can play afterwards. Sometimes, they prepay because they know that I will keep talking about the money part. GFE is should be fun and wonderful for both sex workers and guys. But there is always someone messing that part of.

Sometimes is difficult to pick one fellow if there are some many cool guys out there lol!

I think a lot of the confusion happens when they aren't specifically asking and agreeing to pay for the GFE, but in fact get hustled into thinking "omg she actually really likes me! she called me her bf!" Then they start talking to other members or just notice behavior that isn't consistent with that train of thought, go talk to the model who consoles them, and then they get into arguments like "but you told ::eek:ther member:: this and that etc. etc.

Have seen it happen more than a few times from a few different places. And I just wonder, why go that route to begin with? If you have a good reg who you lead on like that and then the games up and he gets all pissy (especially if the model in question denies the facts), ain't that money out of their pocket? :shrug:

I think a lot of the confusion happens when they aren't specifically asking and agreeing to pay for the GFE, but in fact get hustled into thinking "omg she actually really likes me! she called me her bf!" Then they start talking to other members or just notice behavior that isn't consistent with that train of thought, go talk to the model who consoles them, and then they get into arguments like "but you told ::eek:ther member:: this and that etc. etc.

Have seen it happen more than a few times from a few different places. And I just wonder, why go that route to begin with? If you have a good reg who you lead on like that and then the games up and he gets all pissy (especially if the model in question denies the facts), ain't that money out of their pocket? :shrug:

"get hustled"
"lead on"

That's all super subjective but either way, if you don't like the models business sense, why support her? If you believe she's tricking dudes or leading them on, doesn't seem like someone you'd want to support.

Meh, I couldn't care less. If someone finds a business strategy that works for them then so be it. I don't go around telling people how they should do their job; it's not my place. I'm just empathetic with the girl when the ugly backlash comes out into the public view. Especially when you see how upsetting it can be to deal with some guy throwing your real name out there and coming back to harrass/stalk further.

Tried to talk some sense into him,

You do this in free chat? I've never really been in a room with such chaos. Usually the model bans a guy the moment trouble starts (but I have seen one model argue with a guy). I do see the thread with "members that say fucked up stuff" so I guess weirdness happens a lot even though this seems more personal, but,

Then they start talking to other members

I'm guessing that this is in pm or something. I've tried talking to members in pm and it's been kinda dull and no drama. I wasn't looking for drama--I was just saying "hi" and "how can we do this model good?" but even though no one really ever wants to help as a team effort, they sure don't want to slag the model and only have been cool.

I just find the room you're in to be odd, but I've only been a regular in 2 or 3 rooms soo look at me as a wide-eyed person reading your words with innocence. Maybe I'm just lucky. I don't know anything about the girlfriend experience thing and maybe this is why I am so confused.

No point to this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.