AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The members don't see me.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asl

Dec 21, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Asleeeymorgan
I've had a problem for about 10 days. Almost all members come in and out. I don't see myself. I have a very good internet connection, a very good computer. Probably a server is affecting me.The members tell me I have no sound and the image freezes. @punker barbie

In OBS writes to me that the stream is very good. I attached two pictures.you can see the end of the name of those who happen to them. 80% can t see me, the rest 20% see me.

Upvote 0
I have seen this issue with models too, and it doesn't seem to be anything connecting them, it all seems very random. Sometimes guys can see fine while other users get what is described above.
I have had this happen with one specific model, it happened for a month or 2, but her other users could see and hear her fine. Then some others would experience the same as me. She did nothing to fix it, but after a month or 2 it sorted itself, but that is a very long time for it to be doing this and affecting income.

Have you tried to contact CB directly they may be able to suggest something?

For the record, the model I had the problem with I know she was NOT using OBS, but then she tried obs and it did the exact same.
Beyond that I don't know what settings she used - but it does it to me on both PC and phone (windows 8.1, chrome + galaxy s10).

I experience it quite randomly with some models, sometimes it can be streaming fine, then suddenly it will happen. Sometimes if I click the volume icon it will try to load the video again, but then it will load the video but NO sound.

Upvote 0
Thanks so much for the information. The cb support doesn't answer me, I gave emails 3-4 days ago, without answer. It's sad, 80% of them don't see me. I also tried with OBS and without ... I hope it will answer me in the end.
@punker barbie please help me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.