AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The No Drama Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
All of these explosive arguments, heated misunderstandings, and troll wars are making me dizzy. Here's a nice oasis to just come to get away and decompress from the stresses of life on Cam Row.

Welcome. Have the internet's most adorable kitten meme:

1538135.jpg

And a M83 video:

Red7227 said:
Thank you dad, I feel much better now

Daaaaaaaaaaaaymn.. Daddy's HOT :lol: :mrgreen: :whistle:

Attachments

• lolcatshalp.jpg
    lolcatshalp.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 505
:-D

Attachments

• 0011346-cat-with-funny-face.jpg
    0011346-cat-with-funny-face.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 347
  • funny-puppy-attack-girl-cute_mini.jpg
    funny-puppy-attack-girl-cute_mini.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 347
  • bad-cellphone-reception-meme-lol-lulz-funny-pictures-meme-dogs-puppy-verizon.jpg
    bad-cellphone-reception-meme-lol-lulz-funny-pictures-meme-dogs-puppy-verizon.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 347
zippypinhead said:
I really should get a copy of Sucker Punch. So sexy, so cool, so weird.

I believe Walmart has put them in the $5 bin recently. (Just to help you find it, if you want. Not a reflection of whether or not I think it should be in there.)

Reactions: emptiedglass
LadyLuna said:
zippypinhead said:
I really should get a copy of Sucker Punch. So sexy, so cool, so weird.

I believe Walmart has put them in the $5 bin recently. (Just to help you find it, if you want. Not a reflection of whether or not I think it should be in there.)

I think it belongs in there. Great visuals, but no writing to back them up. It just tries to hard, it would have been much better if they had just tried to make it a fun film instead.

Reactions: camstory
revisiting reds throat singing post, i just found these guys today, they are transcendent

i still have chills after watching it

Status
Not open for further replies.