AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The opposite of the word game.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not find a opposite for the word coven? what is the word for a gathering of Puritan's? that would be the opposite?

ok. going forward. what is the opposite of the word.

gigantic

Since "coven" is an assembly of 13 witches, and 13 is an unlucky number, I'll say:

Seven. :)

Now continue with:

gigantic.

miniscule

Next word: Charivari

Charivari -

a cacophonous mock serenade, typically performed by a group of people in derision of an unpopular person or in celebration of a marriage.

a series of discordant noises.

Oh, yeah! Shivaree in English. Once a common occurrence in the Midwest. My mom told me a story once about a Norwegian bachelor farmer when she was still a child on the family farm in ND... apparently, he brought home a young woman he'd found in the "big city" (Williston) and the neighbors seeing this figured that he'd gone out and gotten married...so they decided to shivaree him...of course as they tried to open his bedroom window, he kept trying to shut it...naked. Very embarrassing...much fun and excitement. :)

Maybe...

Funeral.

Tasteless

Tacky

Status
Not open for further replies.