AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adorable_erin

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 24, 2012
Twitter Username
@mermaiderin_
Tumblr Username
adorableerin
Chaturbate Username
adorable_erin
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/72843/adorable_erin
So I was thinking of all the fun shows we ladies do and how sometimes some of us are limited in what we can do because of the domicile we reside in. So my question to you lovely ladies is this, If you could chose 3 things that your dream camming home MUST have what would they be?

Personal mine would be a big bath tub, a pool and a space where I could cam with really good natural lighting.

Big jacuzzi bathtub, private backyard with a hot tub or pool, and at least one large room with enough space to set up my lighting rig.

a fully-soundproof, high-end studio
a hot tub
in the middle of fucking nowhere

I don't cam but I do make clips full time >

*I want a sound proof room that can be locked - Needs to be big enough for my lights & some sort of furniture

*Basement that I can convert to my studio & dungeon > I want a section where I can build a dungeon > I want a section with a huge green screen > Desk and work area

*Pool

*Big bathroom with shower that's easier to film clips in (one of those huge ones) separate tub with Jacuzzi

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Soundproofing
fantastic internet
Great natural light
LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE

large large rooms - more room for lighting.
Big bathrooms with good lighting
A dungeon.
A spare bedroom for guests with their own bathroom etc.
Big pretty backyard area with lots of privacy and space to shoot..trees for bondage things etc. A fire pit. A jacuzzi and a pool that is lit at night and heated in winter.

A separate exit for my dogs (right now to let my dogs out they have to come through my camroom)

This is a long list ..sorry...

My dream home has a huge list of things... but I picked my top three that could relate to camming:

1. Huge private backyard with salt water pool, hot tub, fire pit and hammock.
2. Guest house & a huge garage.
3. Lots and lots of windows for sunlight.

I know 2 doesn't seem to make sense, but I would use the guest house solely for work. It would have an amazing cam room, an office, and a gigantic bathroom... and be completely soundproofed. I'd also like to do shows where I work on my vehicles, and a huge garage would allow that.

Reactions: Booty_4U and Gen
Hi guys, I'm new here and this is a pretty cool thread idea, I've thought frequently about like what I want to continue to change in my room so it's more "cam girl friendly", but never about if I just had an entire house dedicated to it, which tbh would be so convenient because you can just cam anywhere in your house!

So to limit myself to three things I thought of some pretty broad ideas. 1) First of all, I really like the clean, pristine, white look for bedrooms. Like white comforter and white pillowcases, and then like white lights (like xmas lights) just cause those look really aesthetic to me. 2) I love doing shower shows, but I always feel like the racks in my shower for shampoos and conditioners look bare, so I'd want a bathroom like decked out with a lot of girly things but nothing too distracting from the fun ;) and 3) I'd want my backyard to be secretive! I have a large, one acre back yard, but I dont have tall fences that hide it or anything. One time I did a show out there (because neighbors were gone) and people thought it was really hot I was outside!

Reactions: Booty_4U and Gen
A large decadent bathtub with separate shower would be great. I'd prefer several stories with a giant window in a room on the top floor, that I can perform in front of without the worry of passerbys. The 3rd is a tie for a pool or in the middle of nowhere. I love the common themes here haha!

Reactions: Booty_4U
A studio- Hell, something with a door that can be locked. A pool. Oh, and a sugar glider room would be nice! Getting the fruit fly attracting buggers out of my room would be awesome- Plus they would have a bigger space to play! Also, if we're dreaming here, can I have a bowling alley, just two lanes, in my basement? Please and thank you.

*edit* I love my gliders but sometimes they are a pain in the rear.

A double roomed studio, preferably a basement, with separate green/blue screens set up for both camming and filming, with the filming one twice as big as the camming one. And fancy lights and multiple walk in closets for props and costumes. A mini fridge with drinks and snacks.

An office for editing.

A studio- Hell, something with a door that can be locked. A pool. Oh, and a sugar glider room would be nice! Getting the fruit fly attracting buggers out of my room would be awesome- Plus they would have a bigger space to play! Also, if we're dreaming here, can I have a bowling alley, just two lanes, in my basement? Please and thank you.

*edit* I love my gliders but sometimes they are a pain in the rear.

I think sugar gliders are so cute!!! And yes you can have a bowling alley, but only if I can come over to play. :)

Reactions: CupcakeQuinn
A double roomed studio, preferably a basement, with separate green/blue screens set up for both camming and filming, with the filming one twice as big as the camming one. And fancy lights and multiple walk in closets for props and costumes. A mini fridge with drinks and snacks.

An office for editing.

mmmmm snacks! I love all of these ideas. :D

Ideally I'd live in the US, what I pay in rent here in the UK would get me a detached house with a pool in Florida!!!

But since in the UK...

1) A detached house so the neighbours don't think i'm such a randy person all the time!!

2) A garden! It would be perfect in the summer to cam outside in the morning with a cup of coffee whilst letting my pooches roam around to their hearts content...

3) Ideally 2/3 beds and one just for camming :D.

Good post OP! x.

Ideally I'd live in the US, what I pay in rent here in the UK would get me a detached house with a pool in Florida!!!

But since in the UK...

1) A detached house so the neighbours don't think i'm such a randy person all the time!!

2) A garden! It would be perfect in the summer to cam outside in the morning with a cup of coffee whilst letting my pooches roam around to their hearts content...

3) Ideally 2/3 beds and one just for camming :D.

Good post OP! x.
Oh yes a garden, that would be amazing. What kind of doggies do you have and what are there names?

Oh yes a garden, that would be amazing. What kind of doggies do you have and what are there names?

2 pug crosses, Lola and Daisy
1 Cavalier called Oscar
And a rescue, I do believe he's a PomChi and he's called Monty :D.

Because of my Mum's illness the pugs and Pomchi now stay with my Mother....

Oscar comes with me...he sometimes makes a little appearance on my shows :p

I'd have loads if I could :p!!!!

I would want a house with high ceilings and a ton of space.
A private fenced in backyard and patio with something cool like a treehouse.
A huge kitchen and big bathrooms. Hardwood floors and huge windows....yea...lol I cant do 3 things!
But my cam shows would be LIT if I could have my space exactly how I wanted.

For my perfect cam house I'd love:

• A privately situated house so I can make as much noise as I like.
  • Large bedroom with good lighting and big enough to have a large canopy bed in.
  • A good sized garden big enough for a Jacuzzi too.
  • Sex dungeon/play room, plenty of mirrors in there too, as I find it hard to show certain angles on cam. This way you can see everything!
  • Big kitchen and big bathroom.
  • Storage space is a must too, so 3-4 bed house would be ideal.

My perfect house:

Lots of windows
Big backyard with big strong trees <lulz
A room with no ceiling fan in the middle for my pole
Vaulted ceilings
Large master bedroom with large master bath, nice walk in closet
about 3000-3500 sqft living space with a garage (lol very specific i know)
French Doors leading out to a balcony lol
Kind of spaced a little bit aways from the neighbors but with neighbors

who knows, it might happen one day lol

Big, empty room with great lighting and soundproof walls, a walk-in closet full of costumes, lingerie, and shoes, a huge bathtub, a pool, and a coffee shop next door.

A cam room, and a place that's not an apartment that's literally all I want. Couldn't cam all day yesterday cause the neighbors were having a huge fight and you could hear every last word grrr

ok, so you all seem to want small country estates... thats cool. How big do you consider a good sized jacuzzi for the bathroom? I know many of you are pretty small in height. For instance, I'm over 6"and only the party sized tubs are comfy for me to relax in. Those generally wont fit inside a normal large bathroom footprint. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.