AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The perfect scam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2015
Hi guys, I'm new here, so hello everyone.

I take it this is a forum for cammers and watchers alike. I've come across a (female) cammer, who has in my eyes mastered the art of scamming people. Am I allowed to give names here?

Anyway, she is a good looking girl from eye candy web models according to eye candy's twitter. She's on various sites (cb, mfc, f4f) and her trick is this.

1.) Lure guys into private with something like "I'm so horny", "I want to make a great show for you in private". When asked about what she does in private you'll get responses like "anything darling", "just find out, you won't be disappointed" and such. I gotta admit that she's really, really good in this.
2.) In private she will just sit there saying things like "I'll start in a second", "need to get ready", "what do you want me to do?", "really?". At some point she will maybe start to dance or more stand up and make some silly moves. She'll sit down again asking questions again and so on and so on.
3.) After some ten minutes of this the guy in private gets banned from her room. This happens during the private. Since conversations including the ban inside a private room cannot be seen in the general chat this is hard to even notice. Basically no one "survives" a private. Only she will come out of it. The watcher doesn't (banned).
4.) Through this there can be no complaints whatsoever in her chat room and yes, I was banned that way too. No way back into the room for me.

So this girl does not ban because of complaints, rude behaviour or something, which would be understandable. No, she does it, so that no one gets to know what she really does.

You guys got any advice on what to do? It hurts me seeing guys really being tricked by her.

Why does the dude stay 10 minutes? And if he has specific plans, why does he choose a camgirl among the thousands of options he has who answers "you'll find out"? I feel like you missed a few steps.

I know on MFC you get a recording and theres the chat log too so if thats true then just report it and you have full proof. I've no idea if MFC refund tokens in that situation, I've never had it happen to me, but at least she might get banned or something. No idea if you get the same stuff on other sites but I'd expect its most likely they keep logs too.

Reactions: Gen
I know on MFC you get a recording and theres the chat log too so if thats true then just report it and you have full proof. I've no idea if MFC refund tokens in that situation, I've never had it happen to me, but at least she might get banned or something. No idea if you get the same stuff on other sites but I'd expect its most likely they keep logs too.

I know awhile back, MFC issued a statement saying that girls that were lying about services, etc were going to be warned/banned, or something along those lines. I feel like that kind of cut back on a lot of the BS from models, but it still happens. I also kind of feel like at some point, everyone has been scammed by a cam model at some point. I know I have, in the very beginning, before I really knew better....

Reactions: Ambers Troll
Why stay in the room? Basically men (including me) act kinda stupid with the promise of boobs. And like I said she is really, really good at winning time. Perfect English, witty responses, good looks. She is very much unlike some studio models from eastern Europe who really do not know what they are doing, basically due to lack of English and mostly being new to the site. This looks really professionally thought through and the Idea of banning people inside the private has never even occurred to me before. But really, no one notices it that way, since the chat is hidden for everyone else. The only way to kinda notice it is by looking at who comes out of the private: only her.

The only way to kinda notice it is by looking at who comes out of the private: only her.

But...that happens all the time. I've had lots of privates where the guy wasn't even in my chat room to begin with, just contacting me via PM or MFC mail.

Just report her and move on? Seems like a pretty simple solution. If she really bans every single guy who takes her private, I feel like eventually she'll have to run out of business. Also if every single guy she bans reports her, then her accounts will probably be shut down in no time.

Sorry that you had to go through that. But how do you know that she does it everytime? If that's the case, then that means that A) you have only visited her room and gone private with her once, and B) you could not get back into the room to ask others about their experiences. I mean, who else has told you that it happened to them?

I know of two other guys, because we pm'ed in another room. And even though I can't enter the room, when I'm logged in, I can still see it when I'm logged out. And of course I don't know if it happens every time but there are some indications that it might happen often. Usually when a private ends, you will see two persons more in the user list: the broadcaster and the user. Here only she reappears. Yes, it's true many users leave right after that immediately but for a second or so both reappear.

And yes, I was totally dumb too. But like I said she is really, really good at buying time.

Maybe I'm taking this too much too heart, but it's the first time I was ever banned from a room. At first I thought the cam and chat just crashed. I couldn't write anymore and the cam froze. Next thing I saw was a message saying I was kicked out of the room. It was only then that I realized what had happened. At first I thought "WTF?" but then I realized this is actually quite "clever" of her. No notice of me being banned was visible in the chat. I was just "gone" and without a chance to write anything in the chat.

I made a notice to the site admin. Thanks for the answers.

Just as an FYI (assuming we're still talking about MFC, anyway) there's generally no evidence of someone being banned in public chat, either. There is a message that pops up on the model's side saying "(Username) has now been banned." On the other side of the screen, it just appears as though the member left the room. If a model doesn't make a big deal out of it (like announcing verbally that they are going to ban the person) most people won't know it is happening.

Anyway, sorry to hear about the situation. Glad to hear you reported it.

The member list after ending a private isn't a good way to judge who is and isn't in there. I've ended many pvts by logging out or accidentally clicking away from the page. I can't reappear in the member list if I never returned to the room right?

But assuming everything else is true, theres not much you can really do. After you report her its up to the site to take the next step. If they are fair they won't ban going solely off of your single report but if shes truly doing this to multiple members, they should all report her after getting unfairly banned and "hopefully" the site will do something. Its not guaranteed though, for example I've reported many confirmed bot accounts and watched them survive months while support tells me I'm imagining things. Just lick your wounds and try to move on, delete her from your friends list or you'll keep on getting pissed.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
There was model on MFC who always did this with group shows. (Remember the balloon lady?) She would tease and tease, guys would wait in group as she was a great tease then, when it evident she really did have balloons up her shirt she would ban everyone in the group.

She was frequently banned from camsites but kept coming back with new accounts. I haven't seen her for a long while though. Silly thing was, she was gorgeous and would have done very well without the fakery. Models who do this maliciously eventually lose their accounts.

There was model on MFC who always did this with group shows. (Remember the balloon lady?) She would tease and tease, guys would wait in group as she was a great tease then, when it evident she really did have balloons up her shirt she would ban everyone in the group.

She was frequently banned from camsites but kept coming back with new accounts. I haven't seen her for a long while though. Silly thing was, she was gorgeous and would have done very well without the fakery. Models who do this maliciously eventually lose their accounts.

Oh god yes I remember her too. I use to enjoy sitting in her room and laugh at all the stupid people not actually realizing it was just balloons.

This exactly. Not only is she gorgeous, she's somehow highly entertaining. Very good with words, gives witty and funny responses. I was actually about to tell her that she really has a great talent for entertainment and that that's something, that's really unique and could be "her" thing to differentiate from other girls. But well, I couldn't write that...

It happened at cb and there's a text notice in the chat, when someone was banned. However as I learnt, this message gets displayed in the chat window of the broadcaster and if it's done in private this message only gets displayed in the private chat and not in the public one. Well thought through somehow.

has a great talent for entertainment and that that's something, that's really unique and could be "her" thing to differentiate from other girls.

There are many, many girls like this. Go and watch one of the others

Wait...we weren't supposed to realize those were balloons? I thought she was catering to a niche fetish :yikes:

Sounds like a regular scammer to me, you just move on and cut your loses. Brotherhood considerations wont count for much, there are a few things you can do, but not much really.

There are some really good models out there, just spend your time looking for them. Next time you meet a scammer, you will leave faster, don't feel bad for the few tokens you have wasted, think of all the lost tokens she will never gain from you in future.

Most of these models are quite pretty, and could do so much better if only they had the personality for it. They sell themselves for thousands of times less than what they could be worth (the numbers really are this big) if only they were prepared to work a little and consider others a bit.

For yourself, admit you liked her enough that she could scam you. Hopefully you like her look and not that thing about her personality that would happily use you, that is a far deeper problem.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SNATCH and Myriads
Depending on the site, she might not be obligated to do anything other than nudity.

On MFC, a model needs to tell a person in the first minute of a private if she will or won't get nude at some point. This does NOT mean that she has to strip entirely within the first minute. On LiveJasmin, nudity in privates is required, unless she is a non-nude model and is listed in the designated category. My point is, neither site promises that a girl needs to do XYZ in a private.

If a model is being vague about what she'll do in private, it's probably for every guy that actually takes her private there are 10 others who have asked for a private only to get free dirty talk without actually following through. It's tiring, annoying, and a waste of time. Maybe that model had to deal with a ton of shitty requests that day and is trying to keep her spirits up by saying something playful like "take me private to find out" even though she knows that 99% of the time they won't.

If you want something specific, find a model who is upfront about doing said specific thing. If she doesn't tell you and you're so enchanted that you NEED to see what she MIGHT do, that is on you. Yes, there are some shitty scammers out there, but I am really sick of hearing people bitch and complain about shit like this which is less a scam and more so you being a complete diddly. If a model explicitly says that she'll do something specific in private and then doesn't, then you have valid reason and proof that it was a scam. But "take me private to find out" and then being disappointed with the result is just like clicking on a Buzzfeed article and expecting something other than clickbait. You should know better.

Depending on the site, she might not be obligated to do anything other than nudity.

On MFC, a model needs to tell a person in the first minute of a private if she will or won't get nude at some point. This does NOT mean that she has to strip entirely within the first minute. On LiveJasmin, nudity in privates is required, unless she is a non-nude model and is listed in the designated category. My point is, neither site promises that a girl needs to do XYZ in a private.

If a model is being vague about what she'll do in private, it's probably for every guy that actually takes her private there are 10 others who have asked for a private only to get free dirty talk without actually following through. It's tiring, annoying, and a waste of time. Maybe that model had to deal with a ton of shitty requests that day and is trying to keep her spirits up by saying something playful like "take me private to find out" even though she knows that 99% of the time they won't.

If you want something specific, find a model who is upfront about doing said specific thing. If she doesn't tell you and you're so enchanted that you NEED to see what she MIGHT do, that is on you. Yes, there are some shitty scammers out there, but I am really sick of hearing people bitch and complain about shit like this which is less a scam and more so you being a complete diddly. If a model explicitly says that she'll do something specific in private and then doesn't, then you have valid reason and proof that it was a scam. But "take me private to find out" and then being disappointed with the result is just like clicking on a Buzzfeed article and expecting something other than clickbait. You should know better.

While I do agree with this, I still don't think that makes her behavior okay.

I do agree to an extent. But I do still feel that models should be upfront about what they will and will not do. The whole 'take me private and you'll find out which means I'll tease you till you run out of tokens' approach is not exactly wrong in itself if the model specifically says that she is there to tease only. But I can't get behind the part where she bans members after those privates. That is just... unprofessional.

Reactions: fandango and SNATCH

Disagree. While I get guys should ask specifically if a girl will do X or Y before a private and get a straight answer if he does get the line of "anything darling" and he goes private and she asks him what he wants to see specifically and he says "XYZ bb" and she agrees but keeps stringing him along with lines of "just gimme a second to start" and repeatedly asking questions instead of beginning that is a scammer for sure.
For one they do ask and when she says "anything" that is an answer. Now common sense says not actually anything but it also says at least the common basics of naked and masturbation. So when he goes and she asks specifics from him and he says "XYZ" and she agrees that is right there her agreeing to do what he asked. She could end the private right there but doesnt. She then constantly draws it out saying to hold on and asking more stuff which is intentionally drawing things out and token draining which is rude as fuck to do to someone. Then she bans them which shows she had no plans of doing anything they asked for and so they cant go back to the room and tell anyone. This is totally a scammer. She agreed to do it and didn't do a thing.
Now what guy would wait around for 10 minutes to have that happen may be these guys fault but you're talking about someone who is horny with a gorgeous girl on screen who agreed to do what he asked. Cock in hand mentality is not always the most sound and logic. Nothing wrong with that per say. But the majority of the wrong if the story is true is definitely on this girl in question. Luckily she will run out of people eventually and start failing but sadly she gets to take with her some peoples money she did not deserve or earn and that's simply not fair. To anyone she scammed and other girls she's giving a bad name to.

A lot of guys ask what you'll do in private just to get you to talk dirty; personally, I'm not real comfortable talking dirty in public (I don't do dom/sub stuff out there, either). I just tell them I'm happy to either PM (which is 50tks) or they can send me an MFC mail (free, though slightly less convenient) with what they're interested in seeing and I can let them know I'm game for their kind of fun or not.

I would not say "I can do X" then waste their time. Clearly she was scamming. That said, if a guy actually wants me to orgasm and only gives me a 20 second private it's just not going to happen (sorry fellas, my doxy wand is powerful, but it's not *that* powerful).

This exactly. Not only is she gorgeous, she's somehow highly entertaining. Very good with words, gives witty and funny responses. I was actually about to tell her that she really has a great talent for entertainment and that that's something, that's really unique and could be "her" thing to differentiate from other girls. But well, I couldn't write that...

It happened at cb and there's a text notice in the chat, when someone was banned. However as I learnt, this message gets displayed in the chat window of the broadcaster and if it's done in private this message only gets displayed in the private chat and not in the public one. Well thought through somehow.
If this happened on cb then you should have a recording of the private in your spank bank that cb can review, if she banned you, bans are lifted after 6 hours. There is no perma ban on cb yet. Believe me i wish there was cuz i have a couple trolls that come in every single day and make a rude comment and leave.

If this happened on cb then you should have a recording of the private in your spank bank that cb can review, if she banned you, bans are lifted after 6 hours. There is no perma ban on cb yet. Believe me i wish there was cuz i have a couple trolls that come in every single day and make a rude comment and leave.
Just a heads up, this thread was from September 2015

It's a scam alright but by no means perfect. Show me a top 20 girl who can pull this off consistently and then it'll be perfect.

• Funny!
Reactions: Picnic
Status
Not open for further replies.