AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What's the most polite way to ask if a model has breast implants?

• Are they real?

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Are they natural?

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Real or fake?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Were you born with those?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have they been enhanced?

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Do you have implants?

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • It doesn't matter, as long as they're polite elsewhere.

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • There is no polite way to ask.

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • They have no right to ask.

Votes: 13 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
I ask this because, not having had any enhancements done to my boobs, I don't want to presume to know the best way to ask this. However, I do believe men can legitimately have a preference for this and it not be a problem, because we are mostly selling physical attraction.

Personally, I'd like "Are they natural", "Have they been enhanced", or "Do you have implants". I think "Are they real" implies that implants are imaginary, and nobody is born with boobs (at least, I've never heard of a baby that had breasts).

Personally, I don't think there is a polite way to ask any woman (not just camgirls) "the real or fake" question. Yes, there is a segment that likes/wants large implants, but by the same token, the women who want to cater to that segment let it be known what equipment they are carrying (MFC tags, etc.).

Regardless of what I think, there are going to be people (idiots) who will ask. I believe most of these people ask for the sake of asking, similar to what zen said above. I have personally seen Amber get asked "the real or fake" question when it should be obvious what that answer is <shrug>

I like to know. But I usually take the cowards way out...I wait for some other doofus to ask so the model can get mad at him. :p:bag:

You don't ask. Same with the temptation to ask a woman "Is that your REAL hair?" Just don't do it. If she volunteers the information after you've complimented her on it ("I love your boobs" or "I love your hair"), that's one thing. :) Some women may actually be comfortable with volunteering the information that they're implants...or a wig...or a weave. But no matter how curious you may be, don't come right out and ask that because it's nosy and rude, in my opinion. Just give your sincere "I love your ___" compliment and leave it at that.

You don't ask. Same with the temptation to ask a woman "Is that your REAL hair?" Just don't do it. If she volunteers the information after you've complimented her on it ("I love your boobs" or "I love your hair"), that's one thing. :) Some women may actually be comfortable with volunteering the information that they're implants...or a wig...or a weave. But no matter how curious you may be, don't come right out and ask that because it's nosy and rude, in my opinion. Just give your sincere "I love your ___" compliment and leave it at that.
Agreed.

How would you feel if upon entering a models room she said something along the lines of...

"How many tokens do you have?"
"What's your net worth?"
"How much do you make at your job?"

I enjoy when people ask!!! Mainly cause everyone thinks mine are real so it can be a fun conversation in my room.
Only if done in a poliet way and preferably not the first thing they ask upon entering my room !

Agreed.
"How many tokens do you have?"
"What's your net worth?"
"How much do you make at your job?"

Funny you mention this. It was semi common when I was more of a regular on mfc [2010-14 ish.] Mostly foreign girls looking for a ticket.

As to the boob question... Why even ask? You either like the girl or you don't and what she's got is what the package is. You have no options to tell her to bolt on something larger or smaller. I'd also say that unless you are young n dumb, or just rude, your eyes will tell you before you ask. While there are a few great "installers of new bobs", by far the vast majority are easily spotted [at least in this venue.] If you are simply looking for a wankbody then find the body you like and wank away. Real/fake doesn't matter.

;)

Funny you mention this. It was semi common when I was more of a regular on mfc [2010-14 ish.] Mostly foreign girls looking for a ticket.

As to the boob question... Why even ask? You either like the girl or you don't and what she's got is what the package is. You have no options to tell her to bolt on something larger or smaller. I'd also say that unless you are young n dumb, or just rude, your eyes will tell you before you ask. While there are a few great "installers of new bobs", by far the vast majority are easily spotted [at least in this venue.] If you are simply looking for a wankbody then find the body you like and wank away. Real/fake doesn't matter.

;)
That's my confusion with it to. Like...do you like them or not? Yes? Why would that change if she said they were implants? I don't get it.

A few months ago, some doofus asked if they were real...he was informed by both the model and several members that it's rude to ask. His reply was that it's a COMPLIMENT to assume fake...since, by his "logic" women pay thousands of dollars to have them enhanced, so they must be BETTER than natural. (wtf?)

Went with are they natural. Can't remember ever needing or caring enough to ask myself but wouldn't feel like it's rude or inappropriate to do so on a camsite.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Gen
I'm not sure if there is a proper way to ask (not all girls react to the question the same, y'know?), but as a girl with naturally large breasts, it can be a *tad* bit annoying to get "are your boobs real" "what cc are your boobs" questions. I don't really think it's necessary to ask at all, IMO. Just appreciate them for what they are :)!

Went with are they natural. Can't remember ever needing or caring enough to ask myself but wouldn't feel like it's rude or inappropriate to do so on a camsite.
Would it be rude of me to ask how much money you have? How many tokens you have? How many you plan on tipping me?

Reactions: Booty_4U
Would it be rude of me to ask how much money you have? How many tokens you have? How many you plan on tipping me?

I don't see those as the same thing at all.

People ask me often if I have implants (lol, they wouldn't if they saw me braless) and I don't think, in the context of a camsite, it's rude, even if it gets tiresome at times. Obviously the wording can be better or worse but I don't personally think it's a big deal at all.

I don't see those as the same thing at all.

People ask me often if I have implants (lol, they wouldn't if they saw me braless) and I don't think, in the context of a camsite, it's rude, even if it gets tiresome at times. Obviously the wording can be better or worse but I don't personally think it's a big deal at all.
I guess I just disagree. I answer it with a smile and I don't get upset over it but I do find it to be slightly rude.

I think it's a fair analogy. On a camsite someone is expecting to see nudity in exchange for money. If they can ask specific questions about my body I don't see why I can't ask them specific questions about what they are providing which is money/tokens. I would never do it...because I find it invasive...but I definitely feel it is a fair comparison.

While I see your point (in that both types of questions can be considered rude) I don't think the subject matter is comparable in this context.

As a cam girl, your physical assets are a big focus of your presence. Whether you're a non nude tease model or a full nude hardcore masturbation model, appearance still plays a part. Given that, questions about our body and body parts would be more acceptable in the context of a cam site chat than asking someone how much money they make.

I guess I just disagree. I answer it with a smile and I don't get upset over it but I do find it to be slightly rude.

I think it's a fair analogy. On a camsite someone is expecting to see nudity in exchange for money. If they can ask specific questions about my body I don't see why I can't ask them specific questions about what they are providing which is money/tokens. I would never do it...because I find it invasive...but I definitely feel it is a fair comparison.

To me it's like going into Starbucks and saying "hey is this dark or medium roast" and having them say "how much money do you have", haha. Obviously it differs from girl to girl but to me it's tiresome but not annoying or inappropriate for them to ask!

Separate post for my answer:

I don't really know how to answer it. I guess when people ask me about MY boobs (which are naturally large) I guess I prefer the word natural. But most times I'd rather not be asked and people just appreciate them for how amazing they are, regardless.

So I guess I'm on the fence between "don't ask" and "are they natural?"

Though there are a few models who I really enjoy that I am totally curious about, I could never bring myself to ask them. On that note, there are some girls with unnaturally large butts which make me wonder... :oops:

To me it's like going into Starbucks and saying "hey is this dark or medium roast" and having them say "how much money do you have", haha. Obviously it differs from girl to girl but to me it's tiresome but not annoying or inappropriate for them to ask!
See to me that would be more along the lines of "Do you do xxxxx in private" or "do you have any videos with xxxxxx." They are asking if you can provide a specific item or service which is normal of a customer.

But then I also understand that a lot of people (myself included) come to cam sites because they need an escape...or a place to be blunt...or a place to ask questions that they feel they can't ask in the real world. Which is why I don't let it bother me. Every girl is obviously entitled to feel their own way about it. I'm never rude or negative to people who ask me either because I can understand why they would ask ....and in the world of camsites it's surely not the worst thing that someone could ask you. Haha.

I really hate the real/fake mentality, because even someone with enhanced breasts still has real skin, nipples, and breast tissue. They're real breasts that have been added to, but they are still real.

I don't mind being asked, because I have pretty obvious anchor-shaped scars on my boobs, but have some tact about how the question is phrased, people. If someone asks what kind of surgery I had, I'll say I had a reduction. If they ask "are your boobs real or fake" I'll them fuck you, all boobs are real.

I dont really think theres all that polite of a way to ask, but I kinda think that about a lot of sexual questions you might ask a model pertaining to your kink.

I cant say i have ever asked either, except a few cases where I remembered the model from before the implants, then I might make a remark about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.