AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Redheads

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amelia you are simply breathtaking! sheeesh girl! Gorgeous eyes and sexy mouth and that body..... *sigh*

The double redheaded show with Kori_Love is done :( but there will be lots of a good pictures once I get through them.

Attachments

• SAM_5942-2.jpg
    SAM_5942-2.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 586
Holyshit, Lady, that is a really sexy picture. I wish my computer wasnt broken over the weekend so I could have seen :[

Amelia, you are so beautiful! Wowowwo. Can't get over your body in that second picture.

I don't have many pictures that show off my red hair, but I found some..

This one is sort of old, when my hair was lighter.

cXG9em.jpg

dCgqRm.jpg

MoniLove and I being all redheady.

pDa9Jm.jpg

This is more like my color now..

LacieLaPlante said:
Holyshit, Lady, that is a really sexy picture. I wish my computer wasnt broken over the weekend so I could have seen :[

Amelia, you are so beautiful! Wowowwo. Can't get over your body in that second picture.

I don't have many pictures that show off my red hair, but I found some..

This one is sort of old, when my hair was lighter.

cXG9em.jpg

dCgqRm.jpg

MoniLove and I being all redheady.

pDa9Jm.jpg

This is more like my color now..

Lacie you're super cute, which to me sounds a little weird since my sister-in-law's a redhead and also named Lacie. :oops:

Since I just accidentally dyed half my hair pink, does that officially qualify me as a redhead? Half of my hair is red like normal and the other half is pink....very pink. Lol.

This is the best I have right now.

Attachments

• imgCAP3TMZD.jpg
    imgCAP3TMZD.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 356
Reactions: Michael_G
Michael_G said:
blackxrose said:
This is the best I have right now.

Your still a red its just a bit lighter lol
The top half is a red purple, but the bottom is definitely pink. Read that as I HATE pink. I'm glad that I still have my hair but I'm extremely unhappy with the color and it couldn't wash out fast enough. I do like the top half though; I mixed that color myself.

I'm a redhead, I'm a redhead!!! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0131trim (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0131trim (Medium).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_0086 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0086 (Medium).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 298
  • brightme.jpg
    brightme.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 298
-revives thread-
Any advice on dyeing hair red with medium brown hair? I tried making my hair red a while back, before being a model, and it didn't end well. And if I missed some mentions of this somewhere else, please point me in the correct direction!

AnnieAlleyCat said:
-revives thread-
Any advice on dyeing hair red with medium brown hair? I tried making my hair red a while back, before being a model, and it didn't end well. And if I missed some mentions of this somewhere else, please point me in the correct direction!

I have to bleach parts of my hair to get them light enough for the coppery pigments

Reactions: AnnieAlleyCat
Eugh, bleaching was what I was worrying about...Is it difficult to do that at home? Or would it be most recommended to be from a salon?

AnnieAlleyCat said:
Eugh, bleaching was what I was worrying about...Is it difficult to do that at home? Or would it be most recommended to be from a salon?

Hair is my #1 beauty expense and I only get it one once every 4 months because I save up for my hair stylist - she's super pricey but everyone thinks my hair is naturally red after she dyes me. I'd be really scared to bleach and dye red at home because the red pigment can be so, so tricky.

I'm not one of those girls that can enjoy getting their hair and makeup done, and spending a lot of money right now isn't an option...But I will consider dyeing my hair again in the future. I love being a brunette (with very slight red tones), but I've always been mega attracted to redheads...So I'm trying to make myself more attractive that way.

AnnieAlleyCat said:
I'm not one of those girls that can enjoy getting their hair and makeup done, and spending a lot of money right now isn't an option...But I will consider dyeing my hair again in the future. I love being a brunette (with very slight red tones), but I've always been mega attracted to redheads...So I'm trying to make myself more attractive that way.

Beauty schools and apprentices at high end salons. :twocents-02cents: That's the first person who dyed me red and I've been with the same girl ever since. All you pay is like $20 for the dye.

Reactions: AnnieAlleyCat
AnnieAlleyCat said:
-revives thread-

If you want you can have some of mine... seriously, my drains can't take it anymore!

Reactions: 1 person
AnnieAlleyCat said:
-revives thread-

i LOVE the new red dye specifically for darker hair from Garnier Fructis. It's a super easy box dye and the color is really vibrant. It works great on dark hair. It's not a natural looking red, but it isn't "fire engine red" either. It's called Ultra-Color.

You can pick it up at pretty much any Target, Walgreens, CVS, etc.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
For dark hair I'd recommened L'Oreal for Dark Hair Only, it's a double process in one, so you apply it like hair dye, and you can get great vibrant red colors! You can pick it up at Sally's if you have one near you. All you need is the box (maybe pick up a couple if you have long hair) and some 20 or 30 volume developer depending on how dark your hair is.

HiColor High Lift Hair Color is the proper term. I used Red Hot and my hair went from a dark brown to this:'

http://www.google.com/products/catalog? ... CDEQ8wIwAQ

Attachments

• camangels.jpg
    camangels.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 210
Reactions: Michael_G
Status
Not open for further replies.