AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Same Guy/s In Many rooms here only to be mod/knight

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I wasn't too sure how to word the title exactly but hopefully, you will read it.

I see a lot of the same guys going from model to model not talking, not tipping, but simply they do shit like "tip her guys" and "follow her guys she is the best" and blah blah.
Basically, all things to try to impress the model and for her to make the user a mod/knight.

There is this one guy who is on Stripchat and he is prolific for this, and I can think of at least 15 or 20 rooms he is in and has done this to, and presumably, every room he goes to he does it.
He never talks to the model (at least not in public), he never tips (again, not in public) - although he is a gold member but has been there a few years.
All he ever does is the exact same copy and paste messages in all rooms. Not just "follow the model" and "tip the model" ones, but also cheesy messages about how she is the best and "a star is born" and all this other crap.

Now, the model is usually so happy and smiling about it (I understand why), but from a member side (or at least mine), because I see the same guy doing this to dozens (or more) models, and he only does it to become a Knight, it annoys, frustrates and just makes me leave the room when he is there.

What makes it even more frustrating to me personally, is obviously I can't talk about it to the model, because I am not going to cause any drama and in all honesty, the model would just not understand and/or blame it on jealousy from my part. SO it's always better to just make excuses and leave.

Obviously, the guys like this are not doing it because they care about the model or helping her, they are doing it for their own needs and desires. Whether it's to simply feel special and important with this "power" or if it's to try to get free stuff (I think this is more on CB rather than SC but I think it can apply to all).

So I am curious from both model's perspectives and other users.
What is your take on guys like this? Other users: are you similar to me and it just makes you leave while that person is there or are you able to ignore him/them? I really do try but when it's just his constant messages over and over, I can't last for long.

I was honestly going to ask "am I being a dick" or "am I a bad guy" for being/feeling this way, but in all honesty, it annoys me too much to care about if I am or not, and I personally don't feel I am.
I always still enjoy the model when the specific guy is not there posting his stupid messages.

Anyway, your thoughts?

Edit:
To say, this guy in question that made me want to post this:

11:51 AM
If you like the model ,click heart in lower left corner of screen. lets get her to 400 loves. A STAR is BORN !!!!

11:55 AM
If you like the model ,click heart in lower left corner of screen. lets get her to 400 loves. A STAR is BORN !!!!

11:57 AM
PM NOW

12:00 PM

(PM NOW - was him telling her to read the PM he sent, or reply etc. I guess he tries to get models to do what he wants, how etc - this seems like one of his things)

Last edited:
i can understand your frustration but it is the models choice to let him continue or not. If she's fine with it than i see no problem. there's always a choice for you to ignore him. It's an option in CB, mfc, i don't know on SC. Just click the user and choose ignore and you will not see his messages anymore.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Nope, SC has no ignore option, hence it's very annoying seeing him/them doing it constantly in all rooms.
Also the model does not see that we see it from the same guy in dozens of other rooms, so they don't realise how annoying it is

I never used strip chat but can only talk of my experience. Apologies if this isn’t helpful as it’s not directly related to your site. There are a couple of similar guys on chaturbate

light blue who go from room to room first asking for pm but also telling other guys to tip. Usually targeting newer models. When they eventually end up fooling one poor model who makes them a mod they end up spamming the room with tip gifs driving away any potential tippers. I usually end up leaving the room. It’s plainly obvious these guys are negatively impacting the room. Sometimes the model can’t even read what others are typing beyond the constant spam of tip gifs. They even message you to ask you to send the model tokens so they can look good. I mean come on the nerve of these people.

I have mentioned it to models before myself. It’s never really an issue, sometimes if I’m leaving and she asks I tell her why

I’ve wrote to chaturbate about this before. I got banned for spamming once for writing to a model in a room but these guys spam the tip gifs time and time again and nothing happens. Makes you wonder

it’s definitely power hungry men who want control. Also they will be messaging the women to tell them what they should do (basically what they want them to do like “oil tits it will bring more tips”). Also if the model gets lots of tokens i imagine they are asking for free tickets, free shows, favours etc.

I don’t think any tipper ever thinks to tip a model because someone told them to. People will tip because they want to.

Last edited:
Nope, SC has no ignore option, hence it's very annoying seeing him/them doing it constantly in all rooms.
Also the model does not see that we see it from the same guy in dozens of other rooms, so they don't realise how annoying it is
That's unfortunate about not being able to ignore on SC. From experience on CB when I would tell the broadcaster their mod is ruining the experience for many in their room, I would just get silenced or banned. Even if I was tipping generously. I guess the mod to some is like that pet dog that everyone dislikes because it will not shut up or stop humping legs, but to the owner of the dog it's their special little guy that cannot do any wrong.

i suppose being made mod must be his fetish. the power makes his wee-wee harder than a basic camshow.

if a model mods a dude who is constantly fishing to be mod. oh well?
i'm trying not to sound cynical, but models need to learn how to sink or swim on their own. they will eventually learn why they shouldn't moderate just anybody or they will quit.

i assume it sucks from your perspective watching a mod sabotage them and there is nothing you can really do.

you don't owe her an explanation and its good that you are refraining from doing so to avoid any potential drama. 10 points hufflepuff! if her room is causing you annoyance and discomfort because of a mod's actions, then stop going. she's a big girl. members come and go all the time. she either knows this already or has to learn this lesson too. if she asks you why you don't come around anymore, tell her.

are you similar to me and it just makes you leave while that person is there
Not familiar with the site you have mentioned, so, honestly, I have no idea. What I can say, though, as far as I can remember, since I don't log on cb very often as of late, is that guys like these are a sort of pandemic on cb, to tell you the truth. Usually, they post also stupid gifs or emojis, or that sort of things. It comes off as lame tbh, you have got a point there. But personally, I have to say, that never bothered me because a) I just couldn't care less of any other members who are in a model's chat, as I am there because of the model, certainly not because of the other members. I am not a public chat guy; b) all the models, not many, I follow on cb would immediately ban a member who would pull this sort of shit; c) I always assume the guy is what I have found here called her "studio manager" or something like this. Could have tipped the model instead of writing stupid shit and asking other to tip. I don't get along with mods on cb either, as in whenever I see a mod on cb, I always see myself out of a model's chat, but this is another topic ... Just my opinion.

Last edited:
On cb it is for power and free tickets to ticket shows. In the standard setting of ticket show apps moderators can give users (themselves) a, free ticket.

• Helpful!
Reactions: schruti
Oh, I have no problem telling a member like that that he needs to stop.

I'd probably say something like "RichieRich69, please stop telling other members what to do with their tokens. You haven't even tipped me yet. What's up with that?" And watch how fast he gets offended, and says something like "Well I'm just trying to help you out. Geez!" 🙄 Lol. Oh? You want to help me out? Then why not tip me? Last time I checked, compliments and ass-kissing doesn't put money in my pockets. I sure wish it did though!

As a mod for several girls, I just thought I give my side of things I personally post a enourage gif (tip, join fan club, follow) roughly every 5 mins, I do ask the model if this is ok, if not I wouldnt. I agree that these hardly ever make an effect but sometimes it does, certainly with members who have gotten distracted with public chat but overall mods most likely bring in 1% of yearly income by my random made up guess.

I do tip every time I enter a room and during the broadcast, especially if the room is quiet and know other mods who do, but alas I'm not in the position to tip 500 a week.

I've only been made mods by the ladies choice, the only time I've ever asked was when a regular girls room I visit was busy af and none of her mods were there to silence.

I dont ask for free ticket shows but always enter if available but quite frankly a mod can easily do their job outside of shows.

I totally get about asshole mods. I have met guys where it is a power tip or free PM's and there's always some who target new models. I did fall out with someone when he became a mod as he started talking dirty just like the guys he was silencing and was under the illusion that he was the reason why the lady was making so much money 🤣. Worse was when he felt we should get free ticket shows and discounts on pvts.

I personally post a enourage gif (tip, join fan club, follow) roughly every 5 mins
You'd think there would be a bot for automated posts.
Personally, I think too much spam can bring down a room, kill chat.
But models get to run their room how ever they want.

mods most likely bring in 1% of yearly income
I've never tipped because a random person was telling me to tip.
But I have left rooms because of aggressive viewers.

That's just my experience.

Yeah ofc theres bots and some of the girls use them but sometimes better to advertise from mod than bot. I dont get it either, but look at it in same way that coca cola is most famous product in world yet still uses different advertising and every xmas fills the tv channels with those fucking ads to make sure no one buys rivals.

Again I always check with models I dont do shit they dont want.

Reactions: rockin_rod
I only use SC (although occasionally browse CB). There is no ignore option on SC. As for this particular situation, I would try to ignore him, but if it was a room I was just checking out and he was there every day, I would probably move on.

There is no benefit to being a Knight except whatever the Model may decide to give of her own volition. You have the ability to mute users of course, and you have a shield next to your name in chat. So I think for many it is some sort of self aggrandizement trip. The guys who ask to be made Knights really get to me. Even the model for whom I am Knight has on occasion made guys who seem good contributors (both tips and room conversation) Knights after being asked repeatedly. (Of course I do not know what may have gone between them in pm etc) and after a week from being made a Knight they never return.

Some Knights are great, some are pushy and annoying (I hope I tend more to the former) some do nothing at all. I post "canned" encouraging messages (no gifs etc on SC thank god!!) or informational ones. I try to do it judiciously. Because it takes the pressure off the Model to do this and she can concentrate on "working" the room (and she has asked me to do this fro her, she trusts me not to spam the chat.)

As for non-Knights acting like a Knight? It makes me cringe, unless it is obvious that the user has a "relationship" with the model. I believe some guys may not actually want to be a Knight but still want to help their favorite model(s)

Personally, I think too much spam can bring down a room, kill chat.
Indeed.

It's a thin line. Apps and bots used to advertise tippable services or praise the model should ensure that their notices are visible or not too far away, thus easily scrollable. But if they write too many notices, they annoy humans by flushing their precious hand written lines out of the chat.

Solving that conflict is a delicate task which requires an app to monitor any lines written by humans, and dynamically adapt the notice frequency. Most apps won't even try that, and anyway it won't work if several apps and bots run in parallel. The problem is that apps and bots can't see notices issued by other bots.

That's why presenting tippable services without killing the chat by flooding will only work if all of the services are presented through a single app which adapts to the chat speed of the audience. Very few apps do that.

On cb it is for power and free tickets to ticket shows.
Unfortunately, yes. Some people go very far for the privilege of issuing free tickets, mainly to themselves. I saw moderators destroy channels for that privilege.

In the standard setting of ticket show apps moderators can give users (themselves) a free ticket.
For most apps and bots, that is true. A few apps will deny them such privileges unless the model grants them the privileges by changing an app option.

Yes, this happens a lot, but often when one of them does become a moderator, then they will set up camp in that room and stop roving around.
Not great if that's a room you care to spend time in yourself, but sometimes the extended visits show the models their true colours and they either get mod privilege revoked, or the model tells them how to behave.
I do use the CB 'ignore' function, it's one of the good things about that site.

hat makes it even more frustrating to me personally, is obviously I can't talk about it to the model, because I am not going to cause any drama and in all honesty, the model would just not understand and/or blame it on jealousy from my part. SO it's always better to just make excuses and leave.
It's good you post it here though, so models browsing the forum can see how annoying this is to members. I know I read a lot of these posts by you and the other guys here, and keep them in mind when deciding who to ban/ tell off etc. Because I would say most serious guys are like you and rather than say anything or "start drama" they will simply leave. A lot of the really loud ones don't seem to spend much, and a lot of the ones who spend are quieter, more serious, and more focused. I mean there are always exceptions, but I've noticed this in my room.

I agree 100% with everything you said Brett M, I know a group of friends who work together and when one becomes a mod they all show up and take over public chat. I can tell new viewers are uncomfortable because they don't stay long and don't tip. Most of this group are decent tippers so models job is to welcome them. They prey on really nice polite young models that speak limited english and need the money. Of course there is nothing anyone can do about it, I just think it might be taking away from the models enjoyment of meeting new people or possibly expanding her audience.

I agree 100% with everything you said Brett M, I know a group of friends who work together and when one becomes a mod they all show up and take over public chat. I can tell new viewers are uncomfortable because they don't stay long and don't tip. Most of this group are decent tippers so models job is to welcome them. They prey on really nice polite young models that speak limited english and need the money. Of course there is nothing anyone can do about it, I just think it might be taking away from the models enjoyment of meeting new people or possibly expanding her audience.
Just curious what does this (or any) group get out of taking over a room? Is it a power/control trip, trying to manipulate a model they already like to do whatever they want? Because anyone who is a decent tipper (as you describe most of this group) has some basic degree of control anyway (*), because they are presumably tipping for actions performed in return. What else are they doing? Is it about becoming moderators/knights so they can ban/silence others and throw their weight around?

(*) ETA: of course, the model should always have control of his/her room, and decide if they want to do things regardless of tips, but there would be an expectation that a user tipping for a menu item could expect the model to do that action. Perhaps it'd be better to say that a tipper can influence, rather than control?

Last edited:
Just curious what does this (or any) group get out of taking over a room? Is it a power/control trip, trying to manipulate a model they already like to do whatever they want? Because anyone who is a decent tipper (as you describe most of this group) has some basic degree of control anyway (*), because they are presumably tipping for actions performed in return. What else are they doing? Is it about becoming moderators/knights so they can ban/silence others and throw their weight around?

(*) ETA: of course, the model should always have control of his/her room, and decide if they want to do things regardless of tips, but there would be an expectation that a user tipping for a menu item could expect the model to do that action. Perhaps it'd be better to say that a tipper can influence, rather than control?
I haven't figured out what their motivation is for this other than their mod friend lets them break room rules and they don't use tip menu, just special requests in tip notes on how to dance, new different goals they want her to try and what outfits they want her to buy. The rooms I see this group in are always shy young polite studio models that need the tokens. Studio models are taught to be nice to all viewers unless they are totally out of line. I just feel bad for the models because camming is one of the only ways to make above average income in these countries.

Oh, I have no problem telling a member like that that he needs to stop.

I'd probably say something like "RichieRich69, please stop telling other members what to do with their tokens. You haven't even tipped me yet. What's up with that?" And watch how fast he gets offended, and says something like "Well I'm just trying to help you out. Geez!" 🙄 Lol. Oh? You want to help me out? Then why not tip me? Last time I checked, compliments and ass-kissing doesn't put money in my pockets. I sure wish it did though!
I'm 100% with you on this haha

That being said, it's funny because the model that I mod for actually doesn't mind guys like these. In particular, there's a gray user that has been hanging out in her room for about 9 months and doing these sorts of things.

I wouldn't quite say he's as offensive as the guys described above, but I know that there have been a couple times that he has inadvertently scared off a couple of potential tippers.

Moreover, he became really irate with the model when she knighted me (on SC, I was previously a mod for her on CB too), despite the obvious fact that he will never be knighted (unless he gets an ultimate membership).

When I asked her about her thoughts on this user, she defended him and said "he's a nice person and wants me to do well". So, to each their own I guess?

I don't really care. As long as I'm happy and she's happy, I can just ignore users like this.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Moreover, he became really irate with the model when she knighted me (on SC, I was previously a mod for her on CB too), despite the obvious fact that he will never be knighted (unless he gets an ultimate membership).

When I asked her about her thoughts on this user, she defended him and said "he's a nice person and wants me to do well". So, to each their own I guess?

I don't really care. As long as I'm happy and she's happy, I can just ignore users like this.

Lol. Bless her heart.

He could contribute to her doing well by buying the cheapest token package, and tipping her a lil' something. Instead of being one of those annoying "TiP hEr GuYs!" freeloaders who drive away potential tippers in the process. Doesn't sound like a nice guy...sounds like a freeloader impatiently waiting to see some tits/ass/pussy on someone else's dime. :p

A gray member becoming angry with a model for choosing someone else as a knight.....

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

Dude should be grateful that she even allows gray members to chat (A lot of us don't let grays talk). Sounds like he should stop being a whiney bitch, and be grateful for all the free shit he's already getting...and that this nice model is willing to put up with his b.s.

Lol. Bless her heart.

He could contribute to her doing well by buying the cheapest token package, and tipping her a lil' something. Instead of being one of those annoying "TiP hEr GuYs!" freeloaders who drive away potential tippers in the process. Doesn't sound like a nice guy...sounds like a freeloader impatiently waiting to see some tits/ass/pussy on someone else's dime. :p

A gray member becoming angry with a model for choosing someone else as a knight.....

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

Dude should be grateful that she even allows gray members to chat (A lot of us don't let grays talk). Sounds like he should stop being a whiney bitch, and be grateful for all the free shit he's already getting...and that this nice model is willing to put up with his b.s.
^ This.
Most greys that try to 'help', are trying to get the model to do the show that they want to see themselves, for free.
And the ability to be knight/mod in the room during that process would just be icing on the cake.

^ This.
Most greys that try to 'help', are trying to get the model to do the show that they want to see themselves, for free.
And the ability to be knight/mod in the room during that process would just be icing on the cake.

I'm having a memory of the old days on MFC when I was really, really nice about unmuting the basics so they could talk. One of them wanted my phone number so he could "pay my Sprint phone bill for me." 😂 And I think he wanted my address so he could "have fruit sent to my house." LOL. Dude, what?! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.