AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Secret World

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2011
TN
I haven't seen any post about this game it's one I am really looking forward to and I am in beta. They haven't started beta yet but it should open up soon. The game takes place in modern times so you can fight any style with magic, swords, or guns. There are no classes or levels, the pvp looks good and the story is amazing ( what if all the conspiracy theories are true).

http://www.thesecretworld.com/

I got sucked into learning more about this game over one trailer shown to me simply because it reminded a friend of a favorite comic character of mine. It helped get my attention that there are also zombies in the game. I started finding game play videos after that and now I can't wait to actually play it!

And lastly a little longer one...30 minutes, but I enjoyed it.

Reactions: Erragal
Yea and just how it's so different from any other game, no classes or levels. You can pick up to 7 skills and change them out when you want to. Also the whole as you walk through the missions you learn more about the history of different myths. Drool

I've been in Germany to GamesCom and met those guys...
Developing team is awesome and I also seen the gameplay live, I think it's really a nice and interesting game but I am not sure if it will have the deserved success...Too many great games are coming out!
Still I can't wait to try it myself tho! :D

Reactions: Erragal
I'm in the beta. I hate MMOs , but So far the secret world has been a bunch of fun. The game has lots of cut scenes; and the story progress along at a good rhythm. the story. The game play is really solid; and interface is really solid. It's really worth checking out the secret world while it's free public beta.

Reactions: SatanJonez
Status
Not open for further replies.