AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2015
New York
So this image of MyFreeCams model GingerPotato was leaked onto the dark web. It was found in a forum there. It shows Ginger taking her annual photo on Santa's lap.

BUT the photographer who took the photo of the photo was using a special lens created in an underground lab at Dulce, NM that refracts light -- so we're able to see the truth for the first time ever.

This is shocking and I have no words.

Fair warning: this is very NSFW.

There is nudity.

DtnHciyU4AA6c9J.jpg

I am confused.... utterly...

Me too. This person hasn't posted on here since 2015, and then they come back with this as post #4?

giphy.gif

So this image of MyFreeCams model GingerPotato was leaked onto the dark web. It was found in a forum there. It shows Ginger taking her annual photo on Santa's lap.

BUT the photographer who took the photo of the photo was using a special lens created in an underground lab at Dulce, NM that refracts light -- so we're able to see the truth for the first time ever.

This is shocking and I have no words.

Fair warning: this is very NSFW.

There is nudity.

DtnHciyU4AA6c9J.jpg

wut.

Nudity hell! She's clearly wearing shoes! Though they are white and this after Labor Day. SCANDALOUS!!!

• Funny!
Reactions: MollyMidnight
Status
Not open for further replies.