AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Sorting Hat: What House Are You?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

So, spill the beans!

• Ravenclaw

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Slytherin

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Gryffindor

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristyn

Cam Model
May 11, 2011
Canadia
www.tristynjane.com
Twitter Username
@TristynJane
Tumblr Username
TristynJane
Streamate Username
Tristyn
For fun, and because I'm curious, what Harry Potter house are you in?

If you've never been sorted before, you can take the official quiz here: https://my.pottermore.com/sorting

As for me? Ravenclaw!

Edit: Just realized that this should maybe go in TV and Movies? Oops.

Sssssslytherin. Which is weird because I’m not ambitious, but I am willing to put my needs above others, and I can be manipulative.

Oops. I accidentally voted hufflestuffs.

I've always argued I was ravenclaw but I guess it's settled. Officially slytherin. Guess I should start buying all the slytherin stuff and give in.

I always thought I was a Ravenclaw tooooo! But I got sorted into Slytherin as well! I guess it's not that much of a surprise - wisdom and cunning are two sides of the same coin, and I can't deny the fact that I have ambitions! I was startled at the results but it does make sense!

And high fiiiiives to my fellow snake babes!! Does this mean we can make a sexy Slytherin girl-gang? Like the Pink Ladies from Grease, but all witchystyle - dressed in black and silver and green?

*runs off to go listen to some wizardrock*

I'm not going to go to all the trouble of inputting all that info to get a result. I suspect that would make me a Hufflepuff.

One of the traits prized by Hufflepuff is hard-working, so maybe not? Hahaha.

I got a Basset Hound as my patronus! I'm a crazy cat lady in normal life, but I mean... Who can look at those long, floppy ears and big doe eyes, and NOT feel a rush of cute and happy? I'm pretty sure it's impossible. Take that, dementors! None of you will be able to get past my puppy-power!

I got a Black Stallion patronus, thought it was weird choice for me ha, but yeah the hufflepuff all the way. I love their wand thing too! I actually got same wood type as the actual wand I use (ah.. I'm a practicing witch btw if that sounds odd) and the other ingredients listed felt pretty spot on.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
Status
Not open for further replies.