AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Sorting Hat: What House Are You?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

So, spill the beans!

• Ravenclaw

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Slytherin

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Gryffindor

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manx Cat patronus ... I had the same type of wand as Ron Weasley's first wand (Ash, Unicorn core), the one that backfired terribly on him (e.g. the eat slug curse against Malfoy) until it got broken by the wamping willow. It was a hand me down from his brother Charlie (The dragon guy), doomed to fail on him from the start as this type of wand can't be passed down [worse with a unicorn core].

Jickyyyy tell usssss why are so many camgirls hufflepuffs? What classifies one? They've always been a mystery to me even when reading
This from the Harry potter wiki "Hufflepuff is the most inclusive among the four houses; valuing hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its members" and it sounds like it describes a lot of the cam girls I know. :)

Slytherin and an eagle owl. Honestly, I'd rather be a Hufflepuff.

Jickyyyy tell usssss why are so many camgirls hufflepuffs? What classifies one? They've always been a mystery to me even when reading
I think we're kind of free spirited nurturers of plants, animals, people. I was bummed because in the books it seemed like puffs were the not so smarties, but when I read their description, I felt pretty good about it. :clap:

The books were a little biased toward Gryffindors. Yeah, I said it....

Its because we're awesome!

*Sits in her fort with her stuffed animals.*

Y'all come get me when you need me to save the day.

(I'm pretty sure there was a mistake and I'm supposed to be a snarky Ravenclaw.)

Proud Gryffindor here! But I would not have minded Hufflepuff as i had a great T-shirt slogan: Whether you like it nice and slow or hard and rough, find yourself a Hufflepuff! :)

I think I could have made a gozillion $'s

*Drags you into the fort full of plushies*
We can hangout here until it's time for us to save the world.

*Drags you into the fort full of plushies*
We can hangout here until it's time for us to save the world.

Just let those other three houses try to take you and I on. We'll stomp mudholes in their asses and walk the sonsofbitches dry; we'll grind their bones up and make tea of them; we'll bathe in the blood of their children and grandchildren...hey you've got beanie babies in our fort! And a life-sized Snoopy, too! Far out!!!

• Funny!
Reactions: paige_orion
Just let those other three houses try to take you and I on. We'll stomp mudholes in their asses and walk the sonsofbitches dry; we'll grind their bones up and make tea of them; we'll bathe in the blood of their children and grandchildren...hey you've got beanie babies in our fort! And a life-sized Snoopy, too! Far out!!!

*Holds up her sacred plush bulldog*
He's the plushy overlord. He uses his power for good though... And snacks...
*Sends him to pilfer snacks from the other houses*
THEY WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO CHALLENGE US BECAUSE THEY WILL BE TOO HUNGRY.
*Laughs maniacally*

*Holds up her sacred plush bulldog*
He's the plushy overlord. He uses his power for good though... And snacks...
*Sends him to pilfer snacks from the other houses*
THEY WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO CHALLENGE US BECAUSE THEY WILL BE TOO HUNGRY.
*Laughs maniacally*
Good luck with that, Hufflepuffs common room is close to the kitchen. :p

I am a huuuuuge Harry Potter nerd and my favorite work of fiction is actually Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, an extremely well written AU fanfic.

As for sorting hat quizzes...I am a bit of a snob and don't care for the Pottermore quiz. It doesn't have nearly enough depth. My preferred method of sorting is not actually a quiz, but rather a personality self-analysis system created by the Sorting Hat Chats tumblr. Under that system, I am a Slytherin primary, Ravenclaw secondary, with a fairly strong primary Hufflepuff model.

Bumping this thread on this Tuesday night for GRYFFINDOR, beotches!

WE HAVE 'TUDE AND PLUSHIES GALORE,
WE'RE THE HOUSE OF GRYFFINDOR!!!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Bumping this thread on this Tuesday night for GRYFFINDOR, beotches!

WE HAVE 'TUDE AND PLUSHIES GALORE,
WE'RE THE HOUSE OF GRYFFINDOR!!!

I have a weird hunch Ravenclaw has more plushies but I can't cite my sources...

But our plushies are cooler. Trust me.

*Eats snacks her plush bulldog stole from the other houses*
*Offers you some of her cheese.*

(We also have me so we have the most attitude.)

I have a weird hunch Ravenclaw has more plushies but I can't cite my sources...

But our plushies are cooler. Trust me.

*Eats snacks her plush bulldog stole from the other houses*
*Offers you some of her cheese.*

(We also have me so we have the most attitude.)

Agree 100%! (and not because I'm contracted obligated to agree with you [which I am] but because I really do agree.)

Plus, I like cheese. Hey, I'm both cheap and easy; sue me.

I knew this before even testing but I'm a Hufflepuff. I knew from the books that's what I'd be in. Not sure I'd say proud but eh whatever.

I want to know my patronus as well but I guess it doesn't work on mobile? I'll try again when I'm no longer bed ridden and feel more like being on my computer *grumbles and goes back to sleep*

Oh what Newt Scamander was a huffleHuff?

I'll gladly transport back in time to be a Hufflepuff if I can be in a house with him! :inlove:

I think we're kind of free spirited nurturers of plants, animals, people. I was bummed because in the books it seemed like puffs were the not so smarties, but when I read their description, I felt pretty good about it. :clap:

Ikr!! I'm Hufflepuff too, nice to see we are a lot on here! ^_^
I don't remember my patronus though...

Reactions: JickyJuly
I am a Ravenclaw and my patronus is a magnificent hedgehog. I never understood how Harry could go to a school teaching magic and spend so little time studying magic.

I went to take the quiz and discovered I already had an account and was sorted into Slytherin. I guffawed at this for several minutes trying to figure out if you can retake the test before realizing I'm currently wearing a pair of Slytherin socks.

Crap.

This thread makes me so happy! I discovered Pottermore a few months back. Gotta say I always claimed Slytherin since I saw the first movie as a child, but apparently I am a Ravenclaw-who knew!? lol My wand was pretty dope though and my Potronus was a Dapple Grey Mare

It said The Last House On The Left , for me
Kidding , Gryffindor , and an occamus? , occamy? as patronus

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Status
Not open for further replies.