AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The strangest room you've stumbled in to. What was going on?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The strangest room you've stumbled in to. What was going

Aella "most girls have this much personality, just not with this little shame"

This girl is awesomely cute

Dancing to the Hungarian Rhapsody (with bowl on head)

About to drop hot mac and cheese on her vagina (which resulted in running and screaming)

Other general retardedness

The T Rex impersonations and trying to ride a unicycle naked I missed screen capping because I was laughing so hard.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Aella

Attachments

• Aella being retarded.JPG
    Aella being retarded.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 769
  • Aella being retarded  7.JPG
    Aella being retarded 7.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 770
  • Aella being retarded  8.JPG
    Aella being retarded 8.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 768
  • Aella being retarded 2.JPG
    Aella being retarded 2.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 767
  • Aella being retarded  6.JPG
    Aella being retarded 6.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 770

Red7227 said:

About to drop hot mac and cheese on her vagina (which resulted in running and screaming)

The T Rex impersonations and trying to ride a unicycle naked I missed screen capping because I was laughing so hard.

Ahahaha, oh god. I want to try to blame all that on the alcohol.

Aella said:
Red7227 said:

NEVER be ashamed of your goofiness. It's a most attractive quality in someone who's 70% entertainer ^_^

I witnessed a model having a fight with her boyfriend (you can hear him in the background) because he could not get it up when they try to have sex. It was a serious fight and later find out she's moving out.

I have seen a few rooms where the girl is sleeping.

Very recent, I saw a girl stick soda cans all the way up her vagina, the only reason why I assumed it was a soda is because the only thing I cam see was the lid...could of been a beer.

I've seen a girl crying because she needs money to buy a ticket to go home. Kind of sad actually.

My personal favorite is watching a couple have sex on MFC for very little tokens...the tokens that will be taken away from them once they are terminated from the site.

Reactions: emptiedglass

Seen a girl insert a (computer) mouse into her pussy, and a cellphone in her ass simultaneously, she set the phone to ring and vibrate and then auctioned the phone number to the highest tipper. Afterwards she pulled it out, held it up to the cam and said "I recommend Nokia" :lol:

Not really weird, but I was watching RachelSwinger http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RachelSwinger fucking herself with her fingers for about the 3rd time after cumming about 5 times with a hitachi. She looks up in the middle of it with this surprised look and says "I found my keys!"

You had to be there, but it was fucking hilarious.

Soooo.... Last night I witnessed, while clicking next model, a women who looked like she was in pain. After further inspection of the situation, I noticed the plastic wrap on her bed and deduced that she was now making excrement in free chat. I was beyond disgusted, but at the same time I had to capture this so I could send it to the admins and get her kicked off MFC. Continued watching, and to my dismay, a few minutes later she had a ball of fecal matter in her hand. The look on her face was pure disgust, I guess from the smell, but then.... She took a bite. At that point, I threw up into the garbage can next to my desk, but I continued watching. She then disrobed herself with the clean hand, rubbed it all over her chest, and licked her fingers clean, as I again vomited into my garbage can.

I do not think anything will ever be able to top the horrifying acts I seen on MFC last night. Well, I fucking hope to god nothing does :pray:

Reactions: kittieturner

Weirdtimmy said:
Soooo.... Last night I witnessed, while clicking next model, a women who looked like she was in pain. After further inspection of the situation, I noticed the plastic wrap on her bed and deduced that she was now making excrement in free chat. I was beyond disgusted, but at the same time I had to capture this so I could send it to the admins and get her kicked off MFC. Continued watching, and to my dismay, a few minutes later she had a ball of fecal matter in her hand. The look on her face was pure disgust, I guess from the smell, but then.... She took a bite. At that point, I threw up into the garbage can next to my desk, but I continued watching. She then disrobed herself with the clean hand, rubbed it all over her chest, and licked her fingers clean, as I again vomited into my garbage can.

I do not think anything will ever be able to top the horrifying acts I seen on MFC last night. Well, I fucking hope to god nothing does :pray:

QxFov.gif

theguitarrist said:
Weirdtimmy said:
I have no words.

Did you really throw up? Two times?

:oops:

Reactions: theguitarrist

LadyLuna said:
Aella said:
Red7227 said:

NEVER be ashamed of your goofiness. It's a most attractive quality in someone who's 70% entertainer ^_^

I agree. I can see Nudity and Sex Play in plenty of rooms but Goofiness, Entertainment and Chattiness is what gets me to follow a model and tip whenever I can.

Wowowow. Some of these are just really horrifying. I personally haven't seen too much strangeness yet, but I don't often have the courage to browse through models, pretty much for this reason. Lol.

GemmaMarie said:
Wowowow. Some of these are just really horrifying. I personally haven't seen too much strangeness yet, but I don't often have the courage to browse through models, pretty much for this reason. Lol.
I'm kind of the same, after hearing some of the horror stories of what can happen on mfc lol. I generally browse the homepage and check the preview before entering but i have been lucky enough not to come across anything too bad.
Although i did come across this today:
As topics don't show on the preview, unless you click on menu, i didn't know what i was walking into. At first i thought maybe she just meant in private/group but nope, she was playing the role in free chat. Definitely not my kind of thing.

Attachments

• my1stwtf.png
    my1stwtf.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 447

I have this girl on my list crazysomething can't remember the name---She smokes with her pussy.

I had a few:

1. one dad was cooking for his son :)

2. one girl was sleeping, that is a classical one :p Also I've seen boys or transexuals...

3. one girls was on chat, and behind her dadd...she was not naked...

4. girls who were really transmiting from their office, while they were working...

5. 1 American girl was on MFC showing boobs from the PC's of the Public Library....:) Probably she is number 1!!!

:-D

I once entered the Romanian MFC model Besss's room just as she was inserting two oranges into her rectum & an apple in her vaginer. The only thing I could think of to say after seeing this (in public chat btw) was simply:you don't by any chance ever find yourself biting your fingernails when your doing that, do ya?

This was probably particularly strange and pretty sad. I went into a room where the woman was showing her foot the whole time. But in the background you can here her and what was assumedly her husband yelling at a small child to "leave mommy alone so she could work". I wish I would go into rooms where there were more funny weird shows rather than just sad ones.

DickBukkake said:
I once entered the Romanian MFC model Besss's room just as she was inserting two oranges into her rectum & an apple in her vaginer. The only thing I could think of to say after seeing this (in public chat btw) was simply:you don't by any chance ever find yourself biting your fingernails when your doing that, do ya?

Ouch!

16_bit said:
GemmaMarie said:
I'm kind of the same, after hearing some of the horror stories of what can happen on mfc lol. I generally browse the homepage and check the preview before entering but i have been lucky enough not to come across anything too bad.
As topics don't show on the preview, unless you click on menu, i didn't know what i was walking into. At first i thought maybe she just meant in private/group but nope, she was playing the role in free chat. Definitely not my kind of thing.

I feel like i'm always saying stuff like this - so dont take it like an attack. Just a reminder:

Daddy/little roleplay is not a 'wtf' or strange thing. It's a very common kink. It might not be your kink, but its Safe Sane and Consensual and is not related to pedophilia...

All that said, it is against MFC rules.

I call my guy Daddy sometimes, and would feel sad if that made people think I was strange....
(ok I am strange. BUT I don't think that's what makes me strange...)

AedanRayne said:
CherryJane said:
Not too strange/disturbing in comparison to some things listed here buuuut...

Strangest room I stumbled into was a very cute model, naked, appeared to be reeaaally drunk, chugging beer and eating mustard straight out of the bottle. All while a little white rabbit hopped around the room.

Eh, you had to be there I guess. :lol:

That's the grossest thing I've read in this thread. Seriously, mustard?! I can't handle a dab of mustard let alone eating it straight from the body... UGH!

I'm so sorry you had to witness such a horrible thing. Come here, let me hug you. :lol:

What? Mmmmm I add ridiculous amounts of mustard to things I really have no business adding mustard to. My favorite condiment, there's never too much mustard.

Miss_Lollipop said:
16_bit said:
GemmaMarie said:

I feel like i'm always saying stuff like this - so dont take it like an attack. Just a reminder:

Daddy/little roleplay is not a 'wtf' or strange thing. It's a very common kink. It might not be your kink, but its Safe Sane and Consensual and is not related to pedophilia...

All that said, it is against MFC rules.

I call my guy Daddy sometimes, and would feel sad if that made people think I was strange....
(ok I am strange. BUT I don't think that's what makes me strange...)
I wouldn't have taken it as an attack, you replied with your point in a calm and fair way. I don't think that Daddy roleplay is wtf and i only posted it here as it is the strangest thing i have seen on mfc but i don't think it's strange in and of itself. It's not for me but i'd never want to make someone feel bad about it and i hope i didn't in my post.
I was just surprised at the time of how forward she was with it in public chat, more because it was like she was giving a free show. She could have been tipped for it before i entered or really teasing guys so they'd take her private, i don't know but i haven't judged her by it and would visit her room again.

hello1234 said:
I went into a Romanian/Russian room (I dunno where she was from) and she just kept saying 'poop in group! come on guys I really need to poop'. After that I blocked all foreign rooms :lol:
I've also seen a girl putting a knife in her pussy, I got the fuck out of that room as quickly as possible...

So...is that "a rule" that in "all foreign rooms" strange things...happen? Because I'm just not so sure which countries to "block"....:p

¿

:cool:

I've accidentally found a scat show or 2. Sleepers are pretty common, too.
Also heard the police show up while a girl was on cam. Didn't know what it was at the time, it all happened off cam, and all we heard were loud, indistinct voices. The girl came back on cam a couple minutes later, crying, and said "I have to go..."
She explained more about what happened the next day. I don't remember the details, but I think the police were there for her boyfriend, and not her.

Last night I decided to only look at new cam girls,
I happen upon a room with a BBW girl with huge breasts wearing a maternity bra and she was kneading her areolas to lactate.
She then made milk shoot out her nipples covering the webcam.
As she was talking to the 20 or so people
watching her she kept repeating these two things.
"O.k. You Cowboys! I am your "cow" Ride em Cowboys! Ride em!" and
"I am your Cow that needs to be milked, Milk me Cowboys!"

One of the guys in the room types, Did this big girl just call herself a cow? ROFL!
I left soon after that.

Miss_Lollipop said:
BombChele said:
Ahhhhh yes. She seems Pagan. now I'm interested! lol. As interested as I am, however, I would not think to do these things on camera. Sometimes I really, I MEAN REALLY wonder.

That's not anything Pagan I know lol. Pagan and Wiccan religions have very much to do with the moon and gardens, but urinating in gardens for spiritual reasons is new to me lol....I mean isn't urine bad for plants? That's why cats peeing on plants kills them?

She might consider it giving back to the earth.
Waning moon - bodily waste fluids?

I mean its not 'pagan' lore that I've read.. but that said, I've seen urine used for other forms of spell casting..... specifically banishings.. so perhaps it was related to that?

Gives a whole new meaning to banning a member.

Driving in Japan with two cams. :) This is at a stoplight, btw. She didn't shlick while actually driving.

Attachments

• Natsu.jpg
    Natsu.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 141

I didn't go into the room but I saw a girl pooping on her bed in the Private Gallery. That was unexpected. :crybaby:

yossarian said:
I didn't go into the room but I saw a girl pooping on her bed in the Private Gallery. That was unexpected. :crybaby:

That was damn near a weekly thing for me for a while. So far this month the worst I've seen in my gallery is one picking her nose.
(I assume that the MFC gods are reading this and are now plotting something particularly nasty for my next gallery refresh.) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.