AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

They registered my account to the wrong person

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2021
Mn
www.4fucksake.com
Twitter Username
@Blondeloxxx
MFC Username
Blondelox
Chaturbate Username
Blondelox
I currently contacted chaturbate to change my username. They requested that I verify my identification by holding my ID upside down, with a particular word, The date, and my username. This was on June 3rd. I sent it in and they asked me to do it again. This continued until the 6th. I sent my identification like that nine times. After that they finally said that the account was registered to someone else. I opened up the verification documents and confirmed I am the user that registered on November 21st, 2020. I had a co-performer that I had added December 31st of 2020. They have the account registered in his name. I also had to update my identification because it expired and I did that on July 8th 2021 with my passport. So now I don't have control over my account nor can I change my username and no one will get back to me. I sent proof of documentation and nothing....
The ticket number is (19727404)
@punker barbie

Update: I received an email saying that my account should work now. I have no idea if it's still registered to the other person but my original request ticket wasn't handled. I requested to have my username changed. This hasn't happened so I'm not exactly sure if any of it has been handled.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.