AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things members say or do that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Let me share my story...One of those days i was playing a game 'who wanna be my boyfriend'. Some1 wins the title (i am not going to post any names), and later on acting like a boyfriend, actually not really like that. He assumes that since he is crowned the boyfriend title, he need to promote me on MFC. I am not against any promotion if it's done in a nice polite manners. But what he does is pm'ing other members with stuff like "take her private", 'tip her, she is so cute' and so on. I told him that he dont need to, but he still does. And what really pissed me off and i had to LogOff, that he was complaining to other members how hard is it to promote me, when i NEVER asked for it and told about it, and killed the whole room atmosphere. Other my regulars were pissed off too of this guy. They were asking me why would he MFC mail or pm them with all different stuff. So i just got stressed out and had no mood to continue and i logged off. I know you would say "ban him", but he is currently one of my highest tippers and regulars...
Thanks for all your views and sharing your info!

Status
Not open for further replies.