AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Models & Users do that you LIKE?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hesitated before posting this, but here goes.
A few nights ago, a model told me that she remembered the very first time we had a private. It was around 5 years ago.
I thought she was joking, so queried her recollection.
To my surprise, she recounted pretty much all the details, the room, the outfit, the music, what we did, and what we chatted about.
I asked why she remembered it all so clearly, and she said that it was because she felt relaxed, comfortable, valued, and above all else, safe.
I thought it was a great compliment, but also felt sad that it was a notable encounter for her just because she was shown respect and treated like a human being.

Today in I was in a pvt where the user chose just to share audio. He finished just as something went wrong with the audio. I assumed he was going to do a runner and just leave the show without saying thank you, but he actually figured out how to turn it back on just to say thank you.

A simple thing - but him going through a hurdle just to say thank you was much appreciated and I made sure to tell him how much I liked that.

I think the thing that depresses me most about the cam world is that decency isn't the default.

I've been visiting the same model almost daily for 16 months now and I've got to know her well in that time. She had cultivated a small but loyal group of respectful members who tipped well and treated her like a queen. However, she's moving from being a home based model to a studio model again and I suspect that the changeover will result in her being pressured into being more tolerant of these disrespectful fuckers. I'll be sitting there biting my tongue. I've never really understood why some guys are just so derogatory to models.
On Friday, when it became clear she was quitting the existing accounts and moving to a studio, we played a little game with tokens. I left a pile of tokens available and we took turns to post memories about the times we've shared. Each time a memory was shared, I tipped a chunk of the tokens. Nothing sexual. Just silly sentimental stuff, in jokes, fun memories and laughs. It was a really nice way to close one chapter and open another. I guess this one falls into something that both Models and Users did that the other liked because I think we both surprised and made each other a bit emotional with some of the things that we posted. It was nice to know that the little things were noticed and not taken for granted on either side. Sometimes cam sites can be a bit demoralising as per my previous post but this was uplifting.

I think this fits better in this thread though my memory was spurred by the recent comments in 'Things members say...'

A while back I was in the room of a model I only visit occasionally, she usually streams while I am working or sleeping, she was doing well that night and had cleared about half of her goals. The latest goal I had tipped about half to clear, only a medium goal. Suddenly she PMs me, which is very unusual because the chat is lively in the room.

She was asking me if I was OK with postponing the goal 10-15 minutes, one of her regulars was asking for a pvt and he only had a limited amount of time.

Her going out of her was and ask me in PM instead of just asking the room in general was very good customer service and I greatly appreciated it.

This lady had gotten into some difficulty with cb, didnt know that if u had already made an appearance on another account u wouldnt get the "new" tag when u set up a new one so was struggling and looking for any advice (i did tell her about these forums).

Well I asked 2 seperate ladies I know who had also done admin work for studios if they knew of any loopholes.

Well they responded with what they knew. I just think it was great that they were willing to do that for me and another camgirl that they didn't know, no annoyance, no jealousy, just advice and support.

I'm not sure if I posted this before or not, (I thought I did but can't find it)

I was addicted drinking 2 to 6 cans of Coca-Cola a day for quite a few years and unintentionally gone cold turkey on it (I wasn't planning on quitting, didn't even realise until few days later). Well I was getting really bad anxiety attacks couple of times a day for close to a month and my usual exercises made it worse.

So I asked a lady on cb that I know who often gets anxiety attacks what she does to help her. Well via onlyfans (I was already following her there) she was kind enough to send me a video showing me what exercises she's does and suggestionson what i could do. No added costs or anything just another person wanting to help another person, decided she was a keeper after that.

This was a really brilliant play of words and I found it way too funny! Absolutely not what I was expecting, had me laughing out loud.

(the cake is really called Spotted Dick but it lost points for the lumpy looking custad on the side)

Screen Shot 2023-09-29 at 12.49.36.png

This was a really brilliant play of words and I found it way too funny! Absolutely not what I was expecting, had me laughing out loud.

(the cake is really called Spotted Dick but it lost points for the lumpy looking custad on the side)

View attachment 97897
That made me laugh too!
And it reminded me so much of the cafeteria food back in my school years in the UK. On the whole, school food was terrible, but at least in winter there was always big serves of desserts like that; spotted dick, sticky date pudding, treacle tart and more. Custard was always so thick and lumpy that we used to joke with the staff and ask for it to be served by the slice rather than pouring it.

That made me laugh too!
And it reminded me so much of the cafeteria food back in my school years in the UK. On the whole, school food was terrible, but at least in winter there was always big serves of desserts like that; spotted dick, sticky date pudding, treacle tart and more. Custard was always so thick and lumpy that we used to joke with the staff and ask for it to be served by the slice rather than pouring it.
Treacle tart omg 🤤

Anyone else have the pink custard? Like it was an event during the week to look forward to?

Reactions: Highlander884

View attachment 97897
Lumpy custard eww.. Sorry, I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to food, not that I would ever tell someone their cooking looked or tasted like shit.

But now I am having flashbacks to an 80s comedy series called Australia You're Standing In It. They had a bizarre running joke / schtick about a fictitious product called "Chunky Custard"

• Wat?!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Lumpy custard eww.. Sorry, I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to food, not that I would ever tell someone their cooking looked or tasted like shit.

But now I am having flashbacks to an 80s comedy series called Australia You're Standing In It. They had a bizarre running joke / schtick about a fictitious product called "Chunky Custard"

Now I'm more glad than ever that we just got Hoges, Clive James, and the Flying Doctors TV shows where I grew up!

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Now I'm more glad than ever that we just got Hoges, Clive James, and the Flying Doctors TV shows where I grew up!
:rofl: It was the 80s and the ABC, so rather "alternative" in many ways.

Generally the show was not quite as bizarre as "Chunky Custard" makes it look and was really funny.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Status
Not open for further replies.