AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This has probably been covered but I can't find it

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissAnnabelleD

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 12, 2015
Twitter Username
@Miss_AnnabelleD
MFC Username
MsAnnabelleD
Chaturbate Username
lily_N_Livvy
I'm running out of inspiration mostly due to being frustrated with sitting online for hours and having no one freaking tip me. So, I'm trying to do some more progression, smaller goals, I'm using chatter bate for a while and using a tip multi goal app, but I'm running into issues with WTF to DO on these smaller goals. I don't want to do a hidden lactation(possibly cum, haven't decided) show for cheap, but just how many times can I get a 20 tkn flash before moving on to just taking off my damn bra? I usually start my show in a corset, bra, and panties, maybe I should add a dress or something so I have another goal. What do you usually see in tip progressions leading to shows like this?

Here is an idea for instant inspiration, you can use "I never"/"never have I" questions. You can get packs of cards with questions, but also you'll find questions online.

http://www.ineverparty.com/
http://www.nnnever.com/questions/top
http://www.hexjam.com/uk/student/22-excruciating-never-have-i-ever-questions

You can read out some questions, answer the 'normal' questions, but request a tip before answering the more interesting ones.

It will help people get to know you more and after each question you can ask people in the room what there answer would be, so it invites discussion and engagement in the room.

try trivia pursuit.. 10 token to roll the dice earn a wedge get a flash you get a wedge you get to remove a users wedge. they beat you its a strip tease you beat them you get something. they can pay some tokens to remove a wedge of yours.? just and idea off the top of my head

It's MUCH easier to get people to want to tip if you have more clothes on at the beginning of your shift. If you're starting out in a bra and undies, quite a few men will already be jacking it for free. However, if you start out in jeans and a t-shirt, the chances of them wanting to tip to take your clothes off quadruples. You can also charge less for the goals, since now you have more countdowns. This means that you could hopefully make your nightly goal a lot faster. For example: say you want to make 2000 tokens that night. If you only have on bra and undies, you'll have to charge ONE THOUSAND tokens each. That's a big goal especially if it's taking a long time to complete, which makes other tippers want to go elsewhere, since your goal might not get done and their tokens might be "wasted."

But if you have bra, panties, shirt, and pants/shorts on, then you only have to charge 500 each. Those small goals will be reached a lot faster than one bulk amount. Plus, you can tease with each item so they might want to see more. You can also mix it up by wearing a button-up shirt and charge a set amount per button (like 50 per button or whatever).

Side note that isn't super relevant, but you might want to know. You keep saying

I'm using chatter bate for a while

but the site is called "Chaturbate." It's an actual company name. I'm not sure if you talk about the site in other typing venues (like Twitter), but if you keep majorly misspelling the site that you work on, you could turn off potential visitors... simply because it looks like you're not taking it seriously enough to even get the company name right. Now, speaking it won't matter since they sound the same, but I'd hate for such a simple oversight to maybe make you lose money.

I'm having trouble getting people to tip for freaking anything, honestly, it's getting super frustrating. Last night I was on with my husband, first goal was 200 for a blow job... to me that's SUPER low, and I've got a tip menu running, 2 for a kiss(which we do more than a peck) 5 for a touch, 10 for a flash, we got a total of 14 tokens the whole night... I was running multi-tip goal and had lots of fun stuff in there but people wouldn't even tip for a blow job. We were playing a fighting video game and every time someone lost a round, they got a spank(did this for visual so people would come in the room)... we were at about 40-50 people in the room most of the night.

Same thing when I'm broadcasting alone, I played never have I ever, I was answering g and pg rated questions all night, then I said every 20 tokens I'd answer an R rated one, I think I got 4 tokens that night. I'm flirty, engaged, dancing, get lots of greys in there like "OMG your boobs are awesome!" but no one will tip... it's... getting discouraging,

It's MUCH easier to get people to want to tip if you have more clothes on at the beginning of your shift. If you're starting out in a bra and undies, quite a few men will already be jacking it for free. However, if you start out in jeans and a t-shirt, the chances of them wanting to tip to take your clothes off quadruples. You can also charge less for the goals, since now you have more countdowns. This means that you could hopefully make your nightly goal a lot faster. For example: say you want to make 2000 tokens that night. If you only have on bra and undies, you'll have to charge ONE THOUSAND tokens each. That's a big goal especially if it's taking a long time to complete, which makes other tippers want to go elsewhere, since your goal might not get done and their tokens might be "wasted."

But if you have bra, panties, shirt, and pants/shorts on, then you only have to charge 500 each. Those small goals will be reached a lot faster than one bulk amount. Plus, you can tease with each item so they might want to see more. You can also mix it up by wearing a button-up shirt and charge a set amount per button (like 50 per button or whatever).

Maybe I'll try that, but I am starting to wonder if this just isn't for me or something when people won't even tip 10 for flash, why would they tip 50 for a button.... Plus there's a balance isn't there, don't I need to have an interesting looking preview to get people even IN the room? I also spend most of the night in a Bra, Undies, and a corset, and get guys in there like "wow you're overdressed".... I'm just getting frustrated.

Side note that isn't super relevant, but you might want to know. You keep saying

but the site is called "Chaturbate." It's an actual company name. I'm not sure if you talk about the site in other typing venues (like Twitter), but if you keep majorly misspelling the site that you work on, you could turn off potential visitors... simply because it looks like you're not taking it seriously enough to even get the company name right. Now, speaking it won't matter since they sound the same, but I'd hate for such a simple oversight to maybe make you lose money.

I think my autocorrect keeps changing it, I need to pay more attention to that I guess, thanks for pointing it out.

There's also the point of perceived value- if something is super cheap, people perceive it to be less valuable. Have you experimented around with different prices for flashes/countdowns at all? Sometimes raising them a little (but still in line with what other models are asking), can help.

There's also the point of perceived value- if something is super cheap, people perceive it to be less valuable. Have you experimented around with different prices for flashes/countdowns at all? Sometimes raising them a little (but still in line with what other models are asking), can help.

I have, I tried starting with the big countdown for the night, then moved to smaller count downs that lead up to the bigger one. I've set flashes at 50, I've set them at 10... Last night was the first time I had my partner with me, it could be a whole new world with couples for all I know but I just wish I knew what we could do to improve.

We also only had 105 people in the room while I was giving him a hand job, and as soon as I stopped it was down to 80 in 5 minutes

Not everyone can log on and instant loyal tipping, it takes time for a lot of folks. Give yourself time. I can't stress it enough. Find your niche, but don't give yourself a hard time - thisisn't for everyone. If it's couples shows, do it. Weird ass fetish stuff? do it. BUT give it time to build a following. This is not instant money. Nor is it easy. There is no magic formula on how to get more tips, but a lot of it boils down to time... and feeling sexy! If you like corsetry And fancy shit, you do you. You will find your niche. Unless someone is paying your bills they can fudge off with their useless member advice ie Girllll you're over dressed. Or Giiirrrlll guys like it better when you don't wear a top or grrrrl people will tip if you ...whatever. Advertise to your niche.

WHat's your cam quality like? You can do everything in the world and with shitty cam quality no one is going to spend money to watch you.

As has been mentioned, do not devalue yourself. I am not sure what the percentage pay out is on that site, but if it's the same as MFC a 200 token blow job gives you ten dollars. That's $5 each. Your services and sexual entertainment are worth more than that.

In the grand scheme of things viewers mean shit. I remember the most viewers I had while solo on cam was just over 1k. ZERO tips. 12 people in my room? I make my goal.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...alternatives-to-the-naked-cum-countdown.9444/

I have the camera everyone recommends, the logitech 930 (I think that's the right number)

It's super hard to figure out, like we've been on for an hour, I'm trying the whole wearing more clothes thing, we're sitting with 20 people in the room, no tips... I'm not sure how I can do better at all. I'm not even trying to pay my bills with this, but enough to have some spending money would be nice.

so, We sat on for 2+ hours and not a single tip, I got frustrated and left. I have no clue what I could be doing better.

Every night we gain followers, at least 50 or so, so it's not like people just hate us, we just can't seem to get anyone to tip. Tonight a couple(grey) people were like "why should we tip you, you're just sitting there playing video games" and I'm like well if you tip we can do more... (plus, umm getting up and showing you my ass every game and doing a spank, that's not nothing) Even with us playing games we weren't playing anything serious, we were playing a fighting game so I was still answering everyone's messages, asking how people were, trying to get conversation started but.... ugh I'm just really frustrated.

Tonight a couple(grey) people were like "why should we tip you, you're just sitting there playing video games" and I'm like well if you tip we can do more... (plus, umm getting up and showing you my ass every game and doing a spank, that's not nothing)

This is purely what works from my point of view, but I find that being "on" and engaging the ENTIRE TIME I'm on cam, is what gets me tips and viewers who engage with me. I find that I have to tease, dirty talk a little, flirt, joke, laugh, chat, talk about inane, nerdy stuff, etc - to get and keep interest. I used to do "twitch" style shows where I played games in my panties and I got lots of views and made no money at all. So it may work for people who already have a following, but I think us lower-ranked/beginners have to hustle harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.