AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This is taking pillow love a bit too far

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of many of you when I read this

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/816601-man-marries-pillow

Now the 28-year-old otaku (a Japanese term that roughly translates to somewhere between 'obsessive' and 'nerd') has wed the pillow in a special ceremony, after fitting it out with a wedding dress for the service in front of a local priest. Their nuptials were eagerly chronicled by the local media.

'He is completely obsessed with this pillow and takes it everywhere,' said one friend.

Fucking Japan...

Damn Asians... :lol:

I wonder if he knows his pillow-wife would make a good living going on camera on MFC.

Is there anything you can't marry in Japan. Saw a new article where a guy didn't even have a damn pillow, just married a chick in a video game. Held up the DS at the alter. O_O Linkage

LOL whatever makes ppl happy i guess , pretty weird though... did u guys hear about the Real Dolls btw ? These human size looking dolls custom made, over 5000$ for one and ppl actually buy them and treat them like their partner :?

Audrey1 said:
LOL whatever makes ppl happy i guess , pretty weird though... did u guys hear about the Real Dolls btw ? These human size looking dolls custom made, over 5000$ for one and ppl actually buy them and treat them like their partner :?

I have. I only find that creepy cause it's almost necrophilia except without the stench. At least she'd never bitch about something trivial I suppose. >_>

Audrey1 said:
http://www.realdoll.com/ :?

There's a BBC Documentary about men in love with their Realdolls. We live in fascinating times.

Enon said:
There's a BBC Documentary about men in love with their Realdolls. We live in fascinating times.

I watched it , even about the guy from the picture, i coudnt stop watching it even though my jaw was on the floor all the time, it is incredible how much they treat them like humans and well even more incredible it is the feelings they developed for them not to mention the sexual stuff :?

I wonder if I could get married to a waffle... Wait I think id eat my wife... Would that be murder?

The Trober said:
I wonder if I could get married to a waffle... Wait I think id eat my wife... Would that be murder?

I can see the ceremony, of course it would be at a Log Cabin around the Land o Lakes region, with Aunt Jemima presiding. There would be a tense moment when you walked by those pancakes you knew from your younger days, and lets be honest sometimes still think about that old excitement before your tastes matured. It would be a short ceremony, and afterwards an awkward moment when you have to throw the garter for the waffles (as they have no limbs), you'll leave there with the glint of Eggo Mini's in your eye.

Oh I should DEFINITELY be asleep right now.

The Trober said:
Do you think you could even make it through the first date?

But yeah, I can see the appeal of these things, but to choose one over having a real woman, that's where it gets silly.

I've heard they're making male ones too.

It's for the people who think they don't stand a chance with a woman (or man)...

Either because of past comments, or past experience, they truly believe there is no one for them. The sad part is... I give it about 5, 6 years before they find a real woman and then have to try to explain.

Hm, maybe less... with all that publicity, and then they wouldn't HAVE to explain...

Bravo to them for creativity, though. Saw them featured on HBO Real Sex several years back.

I mean who wouldn't want a vagina and a penis? That's like the Swiss Army knife of sex dolls right there folks. Ultimate power trip. Penis and vagina. That's "rule the world" kind of power we're talking here.
shemale003.jpg

Heck, they even have elf ears as an option.
elfears2.jpg

I think Sandra and I have an excellent relationship. I just happen to find girls with elf ears attractive. Sure we can't go out in public without people giving us dirty looks, but they don't understand our deeper kind of love.

Elvine said:
tubby556 said:
I'll have to admit that's pretty hot.. haha
I'd tap that. But definitely not on camera, since the masses voted NO to me playing with a fake pussy on MFC.

tubby556 said:
Bravo to them for creativity, though. Saw them featured on HBO Real Sex several years back.

I mean who wouldn't want a vagina and a penis? That's like the Swiss Army knife of sex dolls right there folks. Ultimate power trip. Penis and vagina. That's "rule the world" kind of power we're talking here.
shemale003.jpg
Holy crap. Do want. Husband and I could share. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Salo1 said:
The Trober said:

I can see the ceremony, of course it would be at a Log Cabin around the Land o Lakes region, with Aunt Jemima presiding. There would be a tense moment when you walked by those pancakes you knew from your younger days, and lets be honest sometimes still think about that old excitement before your tastes matured. It would be a short ceremony, and afterwards an awkward moment when you have to throw the garter for the waffles (as they have no limbs), you'll leave there with the glint of Eggo Mini's in your eye.

Oh I should DEFINITELY be asleep right now.

The Pancakes would be so jealous :)

Yeah, I've heard about it too. Korean and Japanese are indeed crazy people who can do such thing. Some months ago, I heard that a man married his virtual girlfriend from NDS dating simulation game...what a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.