AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thong Thursday

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosemary said:
Frankie said:
Sort-a thong? They do ride up my booty crack.

OMG IS THAT A UNICORN HORN!? I mean, beyond the nice booty and the lovely black and white stockings (a personal fav, I might add). I have ALWAYS wanted to dress up as a fetish pony girl, but with pink and with a unicorn horn dildo for strange and fun happenings....LOL!

Yup, it is. It's from EdenFantasy.

I can't believe I noticed the mispelled backwards sign in this photo...
Bocefish said:
Almost forgot :eek:

lK1En.jpg

Michael_G said:
CarolinaCutie said:
It's Thursday again!

You know Yellow thongs work really well plus your ass is fine and dandy, that's the kind of rump steak I like. :-D

Second time in one thread you compared asses to meat?? :p

Jupiter551 said:
Jewelry?

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
sure if you just want to take something and change it then call in standard why not

:whistle:

Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
Almost forgot :eek:

lK1En.jpg

There's a sign in the photo?

Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
Jewelry?

indeed, is it not jewellery?
That spelling looks so retarded to me, but yeah I guess both are acceptable. Here in the US, jewelry is most common.

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:

That spelling looks so retarded to me, but yeah I guess both are acceptable. Here in the US, jewelry is most common.

Yeah it looks "wrong" to me with one L, like the word has been compressed into how it's pronounced - but like most things it's whatever you were taught/surrounded with. I didn't realise it was spelled that way in the US so I learned something :D

Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:

Yeah it looks "wrong" to me with one L, like the word has been compressed into how it's pronounced - but like most things it's whatever you were taught/surrounded with. I didn't realise it was spelled that way in the US so I learned something :D
Kinda like how "favourite" looks lame to me (and shows up as misspelled according to this dictionary apparently) but many posters here would never spell that without the extra U in it. :)

AmberCutie said:
Kinda like how "favourite" looks lame to me (and shows up as misspelled according to this dictionary apparently) but many posters here would never spell that without the extra U in it. :)
Yup and colour, armour, fervour, ardour, candour.

It's cos they are french words that came into English in the middle ages and kept their french spellings. I see those all the time spelled both ways though so I kind of don't "see" the difference anymore I think.

What I will never accept is idiots who insist on calling a turret a "turrent" :angry4:

Rosemary said:
Frankie said:
Sort-a thong? They do ride up my booty crack.

OMG IS THAT A UNICORN HORN!? I mean, beyond the nice booty and the lovely black and white stockings (a personal fav, I might add). I have ALWAYS wanted to dress up as a fetish pony girl, but with pink and with a unicorn horn dildo for strange and fun happenings....LOL!

Ive been eyeing that crucifix dildo for some time, how are you finding it, Frankie?

Status
Not open for further replies.