AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thoughts about Bottling Squirt for Sale

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
www.onlyfans.com
Chaturbate Username
hotindiana25
Ah this is a little embarrassing but I figure that somebody out there is wondering.

FYI I have tried rephrasing the following question several ways to make it sound less -er - unappealing so here's what I've got :

Yesterday I had a more than magnificent squirt session and the result was 400ml of liquid. (Well I had to mop the floor and decided to Squeeze it into a half litre jar)

I Mentioned this to a friend who said why don't you Bottle it and sell it as merchandise? There are celebs so sell their bathwater after all.

My first thought is whether preservatives need to be added or possibly a label that states "not for consumption"?

So has anyone done this before? Or at least thought about it?

Please don't think I'm disgusting 🙈🙈🙈🙈!🤣

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Its not disgusting BUT squirt will contain traces of urea typically. This will begin to degrade w contact w air. And ... to be frank it will stink.

Bodies are different so the first thing i suggest u do is let a sample sit a week or so then open it up and smell.

People that do buy squirt will consume it. Highly suggest you overnight it/dry pack w ice.

Its not disgusting BUT squirt will contain traces of urea typically. This will begin to degrade w contact w air. And ... to be frank it will stink.

Bodies are different so the first thing i suggest u do is let a sample sit a week or so then open it up and smell.

People that do buy squirt will consume it. Highly suggest you overnight it/dry pack w ice.

Ah this is a very good point. Maybe this isn't for me. It feels a bit icky to have it sitting around the place in bottles

Maybe a better approach would be panties or other that could be seen on video used to clean yourself and then sold vaccum sealed or other. That way is not as much moisture and hopefully since people actually pack panties like this have a process you can follow to keep them fresh, tricks etc.

Reactions: squirtalot
I sell panties a lot and I always let them air-dry because otherwise it doesn't go over well- think wet laundry left in the wash because you forgot to toss them in the dryer. Mildew doesn't discriminate lol. I would agree with the dry ice but I haven't found a cost effective source for those that occasionally want the fresh pair.

Ah this is a little embarrassing but I figure that somebody out there is wondering.

FYI I have tried rephrasing the following question several ways to make it sound less -er - unappealing so here's what I've got :
Yesterday I had a more than magnificent squirt session and the result was 400ml of liquid. (Well I had to mop the floor and decided to Squeeze it into a half litre jar)

I Mentioned this to a friend who said why don't you Bottle it and sell it as merchandise? There are celebs so sell their bathwater after all.

My first thought is whether preservatives need to be added or possibly a label that states "not for consumption"?

So has anyone done this before? Or at least thought about it?

I was lurking when I came across your post. My innate reaction against you doing this was so strong that I made an account just to voice it. I am a cam viewer who thoroughly enjoys the squirting fetish. When viewing cams i almost always seek out a model that can provide a squiring or wet orgasm show. Even with my level of enthusiasm towards the fetish, I would NEVER (repeat) NEVER consider receiving it in the mail. The thought that someone could find pleasure from possessing, playing with, or even worse, consuming it makes me ill.
Even if this wasn't the case and i was someone who desired this service, the practicality of receiving it before it turns rancid and becomes dangerous is unlikely. As it was suggested already you would need to treat it like a food item 🤮 🤮 🤮! This means that within minutes it would already be in the temperature danger zone and would be forming bacteria. To do it safely you would need temperature regulating packaging, etc.
Just don't do it!

I was lurking when I came across your post. My innate reaction against you doing this was so strong that I made an account just to voice it. I am a cam viewer who thoroughly enjoys the squirting fetish. When viewing cams i almost always seek out a model that can provide a squiring or wet orgasm show. Even with my level of enthusiasm towards the fetish, I would NEVER (repeat) NEVER consider receiving it in the mail. The thought that someone could find pleasure from possessing, playing with, or even worse, consuming it makes me ill.
Even if this wasn't the case and i was someone who desired this service, the practicality of receiving it before it turns rancid and becomes dangerous is unlikely. As it was suggested already you would need to treat it like a food item 🤮 🤮 🤮! This means that within minutes it would already be in the temperature danger zone and would be forming bacteria. To do it safely you would need temperature regulating packaging, etc.
Just don't do it!
Haha well thank you for your advice! I'm impressed that you created an account just for this thread. It was an idea, but on the whole perhaps not.

I sell panties a lot and I always let them air-dry because otherwise it doesn't go over well- think wet laundry left in the wash because you forgot to toss them in the dryer. Mildew doesn't discriminate lol. I would agree with the dry ice but I haven't found a cost effective source for those that occasionally want the fresh pair.
I've heard anecdotally that holding dry panties over a pot of steaming water will "revive" them. I have not tested this myself. :haha:

One thing to keep in mind in that depending on your area, you can get in trouble for mailing bodily fluids as it’s considered a biohazard. From my understanding it’s not a common issue, but it has happened. So it’s worth looking into!
I wouldn't take my chances for a few bucks, net profit. (after travel and packaging and postage... it isn't worth the risk.)
I gagged. Real people, in real life, GAGGED. 🤢
Just thinking about sending bodily fluids makes me want to vomit. I don't care if people cry "kink shaming". It's fucking gross.
I don't think you're disgusting since you asked before doing it. But I'd probably be more judging if you did it. It's gross. Don't do it.

PS: Sending slightly "cummy" panties is MUCH less gross. You can let them completely dry, vacuum seal them, and pack them in a way they don't get icky.

I wouldn't take my chances for a few bucks, net profit. (after travel and packaging and postage... it isn't worth the risk.)

Just thinking about sending bodily fluids makes me want to vomit. I don't care if people cry "kink shaming". It's fucking gross.

I don't think you're disgusting since you asked before doing it. But I'd probably be more judging if you did it. It's gross. Don't do it.
True true. I won't do it ! I was just wondering because celebs do sell bathwater - though I know it isn't the same

Not to hijack the OP's thread, but have you been able to sell panties without having to resort to paying those $20/month fees to upgrade to premium? Every time I sign up to sites like that, it tells me I can't even read messages from men (or reply to them) unless I upgrade and pay like $20/month or whatever. Smh. I'm not doing that. Lol. I'd just put my Twitter/Skype/Kik info somewhere in my profile, if it's allowed, and hope that somebody will be smart enough to find me on there to contact me.

Maybe there are other products customer could find value in that doesn't require shipping bodily fluids.

When the whole "gamer girl bath water" sale was going on I read a few concerns of how hygienic it is, also it might come under food and beverage so might see some legal issues with selling it as well.

Best to avoid it..

Status
Not open for further replies.