AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

THQ promoting Saints Row 3 with..... dildos?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2010
California
THQ denies reports that they have mislaid 25 four-foot purple dildos destined for the Netherlands and France as part of a promotion for their open world, tongue-in-cheek video game Saints Row: The Third.

Inside Gamer PC , citing several sources, first reported on rumors of a pallet of the three-pound sex toys, each affixed to a wooden pole, going missing somewhere between England and France. The toys are replicas of a weapon, called the Penetrator, used in the Mature-rated game.

It's likely that the weaponized sex toys were destined to be sent to the homes of game reviewers. One such item showed up on my doorstep earlier this week, much to my surprise.

Reached for comment today, THQ officials told Kotaku they have a firm handle on the location of all of their over-sized dildos.

Source: Kotaku.

Attachments

• penetrator.jpg
    penetrator.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 108
Jupiter551 said:
wow. are their marketing guys on crack?

YESSSS :lol:

OJstP.gif

Review: Saints Row: The Third Dildo Baseball Bat - 8,5?!? :roll: That is a solid 9,3!!!

Maybe I'm just an old grouch but I find stuff like this more disturbing than amusing:
215241-dildo.jpg

I think I find it annoying because after the way they've treated Space Marine and stating their won't be a sequel (2 weeks after it came out, despite good sales), and the fact that as soon as that was announced all promotion for SM stopped the exact same day, I can't help but see everything THQ does through a veneer of cynicism.

In short their jokes seem forced and their marketing ploys are just gimmicks. They care far more about hype than quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.