AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tiktok question ☺

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2021
United States
First off hi all you lovely people!

I was just curious if there is anyone on here who is active on tiktok or not if I could get some followers. I will follow back as well if you like.

I'm just trying to hit 1000 followers so I can have access to other features on there. I don't have but a few silly videos on there. My tiktok is not gonna have anything to do with webcamming or anything nsfw.

I just want to be able to use the other features of the app while doing things I enjoy. And was just here to ask if I could some help doing that.

If this isn't allowed I do apologize for asking. I appreciate it and hugs to all.

Tiktok is --- @tacos.r.us

Reactions: AussieCosplay
First off hi all you lovely people!

I was just curious if there is anyone on here who is active on tiktok or not if I could get some followers. I will follow back as well if you like.

I'm just trying to hit 1000 followers so I can have access to other features on there. I don't have but a few silly videos on there. My tiktok is not gonna have anything to do with webcamming or anything nsfw.

I just want to be able to use the other features of the app while doing things I enjoy. And was just here to ask if I could some help doing that.

If this isn't allowed I do apologize for asking. I appreciate it and hugs to all.

Tiktok is --- @tacos.r.us
Hey, I'm unable to find you when searching tiktok. Mine is @themichellehart happy to follow you xx

• Hugs
Reactions: sparklyunicorns15

Hey, I'm unable to find you when searching tiktok. Mine is @themichellehart happy to follow you xx
Edit: I think I found you ☺ and I followed. Beautiful btw ❤ it's from @tacos.r.us (name sparklyunicorns) lol

Aww so sweet of you! OK weird on why I couldn't be found d...ill make sure I put it in correctly. But I will go ahead and find you and follow you. I appreciate it love ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.