AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip goals?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can’t believe more people haven’t responded to this!! but it definitely is different every day based on your clientele, goals, average etc. the best way to gauge this other than that is to float around in other rooms a little here & there to try to figure out what works for other people. i always increase goal amounts as we get closer to the cum goal, but i make sure to try & make it as fun as possible to get there while also keeping the momentum up. not everyone is going to be able to make it from point a to point b & that’s okay, but definitely set it to something you’re comfortable with & understand you can grow in time. right now i normally do 999-1500 for top off 1500-2222 for panties off & then no less than 3000 for a cum show (just a personal thing.) now if i have a themed show sometimes i will make the countdowns less so i can guarantee we make it to what we have planned, but it’s different for everyone. if i’m really enjoying the people in my room sometimes i’ll add a buttplug goal before/after a cum goal & that’s usually like 1000ish, sometimes less if i’m more in the mood. if i want to start the night off with a bang sometimes i’ll do a small shot goal for the first shot of the night. the biggest thing to consider is how much you want to make versus what you’re comfortable with. and be okay not hitting every goal every time! i hate to say it, because obviously we want to hit our goals, but sometimes it doesn’t happen. sometimes there’s an off week like a non pay day week or sometimes real life stuff is going on & there’s less traffic. just make sure whatever you chose YOU are comfortable with. also disclaimer these are goals i’m able to achieve having a somewhat regular following after a year.

Upvote 0
Back in the day when I had a good camscore on there and actually achieved tip goals, I had:

1,000 tokens until topless
Then 1,000 'til panties off.
And then I think 1,000 'til baby oil.

Upvote 0
Something to keep in mind is that normally your room size will grow once your boobs are out. I make my boobies countdown less than the following ones just to get that jump started faster.

Upvote 0
Hey just wondering what the average tips goals are for like, topless, bottoms off, full nude, cumshows, ect?

what should I be setting my goals to? Or is it 100% preference?

thanks 🙏 🥺

Cheers,

Vera Lynn
it’s complicated. Set a goal for how much you want to make in a day and break it down to what you will do to get to that goal. Ex 20,000 tk let’s say 3 hours so that 6,666 tk an hour. So every hour have a mini show. So you can do 1 show nude, one show oil, one show cum. Be engaging and tease. Good luck!

Upvote 0
it’s complicated. Set a goal for how much you want to make in a day and break it down to what you will do to get to that goal. Ex 20,000 tk let’s say 3 hours so that 6,666 tk an hour. So every hour have a mini show. So you can do 1 show nude, one show oil, one show cum. Be engaging and tease. Good luck!
Great advice!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.