AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip Menu 50 Ninja (100% silent - Fan Club & User in PVT)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Wunderland
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@cexmental
Chaturbate Username
mentalcex
I released a bot called Tip Menu 50 Ninja. It's a 50 item tip menu & response bot that runs 100% silent in chat. With today's update it is now possible to show the tip menu ONLY to the specific user who is currently in PRIVATE with you!

1. Switch this bot on/off by typing (max length 25) = '/switch' (you must have a command entered here)
2. In chat type: /switch user01
** This adds 'user01' to the permissions list.
** The moment a new user is added, they will be shown the tip menu

Users can view the menu by typing /menu, /tipmenu, !menu, !tipmenu, tipmenu?, or your custom menu command at any time.
The menu can also be configured to advertise privately on a cyclic rotation (minutes/seconds).

I also update the on-start message that is privately displayed to the model. It now contains information regarding what user-type the menu is for, a listing of specifically allowed users (if exists), and your custom 'switch' command (if exists).

New commands include:
/switch user01 (add/remove user)
/switch? (display the list of users)

I'm not aware of another 100% silent tip menu bot that can advertise only to the user in private with you. So, I hope this helps someone who was looking for that solution. Keep in mind that this bot can run in more than 1 bot slot and be configured to advertise only to specific users by type as well. Run 1 for Mods, 1 for Fan club, and 1 for users in private!

🥷 Tip Menu 50 Ninja The 100% silent tip menu for users by type/name
Fan Club Only... ✅
The user currently in Private... ✅

🔗 https://chaturbate.com/app/startup/tip-menu-50-ninja/
💰 https://chaturbate.com/mentalcex/

I don't get paid to do this. If this bot helps you, please consider a token donation.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Status
Not open for further replies.