AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip menu feedback

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missholly

Cam Model
Nov 9, 2017
MFC Username
Holly_Lynn
Hi guys,

I recently saw a post saying if no one was tipping for your menu options you're charging to much. The thread was no longer open to replies or I would have responded there.

I know it's all objective really but would love feedback on my tip menu as I have been playing around with it a bit but no one seems to tip from it.

Thank you!!

From looking at it you have a fitness theme going on? Speaking for myself most these items don't benefit me as the customer. What if the person isn't a White Knight or care about how you feel? What does buying you flowers or making you smile or Dream come true get ME?

Tip menus like this force the member to care about you BEFORE spending. This is backwards. You're better off giving them things to buy without caring at all and over time warming up to you.

As a member I see very often models making their personality a literal WALL that needs to be overcome before any requests can be made. Let member shop first then warm up to you at their leisure. It can't be ALL about you to the point there's NO customer satisfaction from the tokens spent.

tl;dr make sure your tip menu makes the CUSTOMER happy with the purchase first. It take time to make a member care about you as much as they care about themselves.

From looking at it you have a fitness theme going on? Speaking for myself most these items don't benefit me as the customer. What if the person isn't a White Knight or care about how you feel? What does buying you flowers or making you smile or Dream come true get ME?

Tip menus like this force the member to care about you BEFORE spending. This is backwards. You're better off giving them things to buy without caring at all and over time warming up to you.

As a member I see very often models making their personality a literal WALL that needs to be overcome before any requests can be made. Let member shop first then warm up to you at their leisure. It can't be ALL about you to the point there's NO customer satisfaction from the tokens spent.

tl;dr make sure your tip menu makes the CUSTOMER happy with the purchase first. It take time to make a member care about you as much as they care about themselves.

I absolutely agree with this. This is probably one of the best points, or advice I have seen on tip menus.

On that note, do you have any recommendations on what tip menu items would cater to customers? Maybe examples besides flashes. This might help OP and other models looking for help with their tip menu.

I would recommend maybe filming videos or something and adding them to the tip menu. Customers like videos and they are a bit more likely to pay for them since they arent a one time thing like a flash.

• Helpful!
Reactions: missholly

Thank you!

I tottaly get what you mean. Those ones were meant for the person who does get to know me a little more. I was never expecting a random to do the flowers or dream come true. (Let alone any one at all really. Those are kind like my amazon wish list of the menu lol like If they happen OMg but if not oh well.)

This is why I had the flashes, squats, feet, doggy style view, changs panties, heels, change or put clothing like stockings or a certain color panty. Ect.

What are some options you feel would benefit you?

I am personal trainer and fairly fit / so that is why I am catering to the fitness nich. Plus I do all those actions in my bra and panties so for example I'm wearing a dress. Someone tips for me to plank for 1:00. That's one minute they get to see me in my bra and panties with all my muscles working hard. I guess that doesn't benefit you but I though it would benefit some? Should I remove the fitness stuff all togeather?

Last edited:
I would tweak it just a little bit, while leaving some of the fitness stuff there as well. Some of us like ot see some workout stuff.

That being said, there's also another perspective which I don't think has been mentioned:

Not everyone reads profiles and tip menus. There are also people, like myself, who don't really tip based on a menu. Tip as one feels. Or, if there are numbers they might know you like, tip off them. For example, 7's and 5's are pretty common variations for a number of models. Some like 6's, while a few don't.

So, it might take a little while to figure out what works best for you. Even then, it still might not be to your liking. Just keep trying and you'll find that right spot. Only to have it shift slightly a little later on. ;)

• Helpful!
Reactions: missholly
Thank you!

I tottaly get what you mean. Those ones were meant for the person who does get to know me a little more. I was never expecting a random to do the flowers or dream come true. (Let alone any one at all really. Those are kind like my amazon wish list of the menu lol like If they happen OMg but if not oh well.)

This is why I had the flashes, squats, feet, doggy style view, changs panties, heels, change or put clothing like stockings or a certain color panty. Ect.

What are some options you feel would benefit you?

I am personal trainer and fairly fit / so that is why I am catering to the fitness nich. Plus I do all those actions in my bra and panties so for example I'm wearing a dress. Someone tips for me to plank for 1:00. That's one minute they get to see me in my bra and panties with all my muscles working hard. I guess that doesn't benefit you but I though it would benefit some? Should I remove the fitness stuff all togeather?

Don't forget you're on a camsite. Just doing the exercises you wouldn't have a second thought doing in a normal gym format isn't selling an experience. I already have a gym membership so I can see women exercise all day if that alone was entertainment. Remember even with clothes on you're selling sex,secrets and intimacy. I would suggest adding more sexy to your existing challenges and make a game with prizes out of it. This puts your tip vibe to good use. someone tips for 10 push-ups, well maybe if they vibe you till you take a knee they could win a prize. Now you're making money from the request and from all the vibe tips, maybe on occasion take the knee so they feel that chance to win is real. This also turns one person's request into a room event. Talk up that guy that requested and make him feel alike a king for a bit and SOMEONE else in the room will buy that attention for themselves too.

I would suggest not putting clothes changes in your menu. Mainly because it forces downtime while you change and also can throw the room fetish off. If people come to see you have a hard on for yoga pants and someone can just make you take them off you've ruined the reason other people are there. Let people that want that ask on their own and set your price according the to room's climate. Tip menus work for static type requests, leave others off so some the price can be flexible for you.

Models don't add their voice to tip menus nearly enough. If you don't normally swear charge for swearing. Charge to rate a cock while you're being vibed. The one thing many members dislike is when the model has nothing to say in channel. If anyone on this site really knew how much money I spend having models singing karaoke while tip vibed their heads would spin.

For me what makes the tip vibe phenom so attracting is the vulnerability it places on the model. The ability to take a normal situation and sexually disrupt it is very addicting.

Anyway here just some ideas to consider. I don't know how much mileage you'll get out of them but hopefully something here might be useful.

I like what I see from both tip menus. I for the most part tend to frequent or become a regular of models with tip menus. I like the consistency that they provide. If I was a new person in your room either your original version or your modified version would have a tip options I would use.

Also maybe I'm not over analyzing the menu, but I don't see a problem with words like "like my smile" or "dream come true" etc. My interpretation particularly with "dream come true" is just hey you don't have members that are dropping 4 digit+ tip bombs and getting one would just be a huge surprise. I can see how it may be something that your more regular tipping members would be inclined to do, but I don't see how it hurts anything to say that.

Reactions: Yarrow

I have to disagree with some of this advice. She offers enough 'instant satisfaction things' here you can get before you get to know her vibe and style - flashes, spanks, prize wheel, dancing, doggy style ass view. That gives you a lot of options. The only other thing to add would be more maybe nipple twists or nipple clamps.

She's on MFC and MFC is heavily based off chatting, interaction, and a model's unique personality and talents. Personality is prime currency for a model on MFC, not in every room but the vast majority of successful ones. You might find other cam girls personality a wall and that's fine - those rooms aren't for you. I'm not into girls who _____, _____, or _____.... but sure as hell a lot of people are.

Holly, If part of your personality is exercise that's rad and members will respond to that - use that to your advantage to interest people where that's their thing. Workout shows aren't for everyone, but don't throw all your goods out at once (meaning combine vibes with workout stuff in one tip) in an effort to entice more tippers - more than likely this will exhaust you and backfire. If they want to add a tip vibe to your squats or push ups - great (checked out your current profile) -- but I'd ask extra for it as an '+add on' or make it a once a week special or a specific countdown. You might not get a ton of people into this at first but the right folks will dig it. It's always a balancing act to have members stay engaged in your room, while maintaining your excitement and spirit while entertaining. If members are having their fantasy killed because you look too much like any lass at the gym, or changing your clothes, and they're not helping towards your goals then good riddance with them. You'll make plenty of customers happy.

You can't please everyone and don't try, they'll zap you of your energy.

Also...

I would suggest not putting clothes changes in your menu. Mainly because it forces downtime while you change and also can throw the room fetish off. If people come to see you have a hard on for yoga pants and someone can just make you take them off you've ruined the reason other people are there. Let people that want that ask on their own and set your price according the to room's climate. Tip menus work for static type requests, leave others off so some the price can be flexible for you.

Instead of making this a tip menu item you could make a challenge out of it for a fashion show or a workout clothes show - say "I'll put this timer up for 3 minutes and if we can get 20 tips of X - then we'll do a quick costume change." Who is to say you can't make the act of changing it's own mini-show, ppfffttt what downtime? A tip challenge is a fun way the room can decide their own adventure, by those who actually are participating... orrrrr you can put this up for a larger tip amount on your menu. I would say a good number to start with is 600 or more but honestly the larger the number the better.

I have to disagree with some of this advice. She offers enough 'instant satisfaction things' here you can get before you get to know her vibe and style - flashes, spanks, prize wheel, dancing, doggy style ass view. That gives you a lot of options. The only other thing to add would be more maybe nipple twists or nipple clamps.

She's on MFC and MFC is heavily based off chatting, interaction, and a model's unique personality and talents. Personality is prime currency for a model on MFC, not in every room but the vast majority of successful ones. You might find other cam girls personality a wall and that's fine - those rooms aren't for you. I'm not into girls who _____, _____, or _____.... but sure as hell a lot of people are.

Holly, If part of your personality is exercise that's rad and members will respond to that - use that to your advantage to interest people where that's their thing. Workout shows aren't for everyone, but don't throw all your goods out at once (meaning combine vibes with workout stuff in one tip) in an effort to entice more tippers - more than likely this will exhaust you and backfire. If they want to add a tip vibe to your squats or push ups - great (checked out your current profile) -- but I'd ask extra for it as an '+add on' or make it a once a week special or a specific countdown. You might not get a ton of people into this at first but the right folks will dig it. It's always a balancing act to have members stay engaged in your room, while maintaining your excitement and spirit while entertaining. If members are having their fantasy killed because you look too much like any lass at the gym, or changing your clothes, and they're not helping towards your goals then good riddance with them. You'll make plenty of customers happy.

You can't please everyone and don't try, they'll zap you of your energy.

Also...

Instead of making this a tip menu item you could make a challenge out of it for a fashion show or a workout clothes show - say "I'll put this timer up for 3 minutes and if we can get 20 tips of X - then we'll do a quick costume change." Who is to say you can't make the act of changing it's own mini-show, ppfffttt what downtime? A tip challenge is a fun way the room can decide their own adventure, by those who actually are participating... orrrrr you can put this up for a larger tip amount on your menu. I would say a good number to start with is 600 or more but honestly the larger the number the better.

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my profile and give all this great advice!

I totally agree when I first read that post In my head I was like what downtime? I can take my cam to my closet and I can strip and make changing clothes look very sexy lol.

I love love love your fashion show idea!!

& your right I should put an option for vibe during exercise instead of just making that automatic.

Reactions: Yarrow
Status
Not open for further replies.