AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TipAlerts support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2021
Hello! I’d like to present to you TipAlerts. It’s a service that adds interactive widgets to your streams and therefore helps you engage your guests and fans, make your streams more fun and in the end make more money.

With TipAlerts you can add the widgets as overlays in your streaming apps (like OBS, for example, or any other app that supports webpages sources). For three years, we’re developing it creating and improving 4 flexible widgets (alerts, goals, top tippers, roll the dice) and having 9 camming sites added by now (Chaturbate, Stripchat, BongCams, CAM4, MyFreeCams, CamSoda, Amateur.tv, Cams.com, ManyVids).The service is getting more stable and it allows many models from all popular sites choose us as it gets better.

Currently we’re at work on the new version – rethinked and redesigned totally. We collected a ton of feedback, suggestions and ideas, merged them with our vision and now we’re implementing them step by step.

The new version is based on two leitmotifs:

First, it’s one link for all widgets – this way you don’t have to add each widget link because our new engine makes all widgets work just one link. Which means less memory and CPU is required along with more flexibility in setups and interaction between the widgets given.

Second, it’s a drag and drop editor that allows you to customize your widgets almost unlimitedly. Any layout you want to have you can create, it’s an amazing canvas for any ideas you have.

A few weeks ago we started an open beta-test of this new editor with all the old version widgets on board, you can try it here https://new.tipalerts.com but please note that new version is under active development process and might break sometimes or work unstable. We fix all known and reported issues swiftly and we will try to implement your ideas if you have any suggestions to share with us. We have big plans on the new version such as:
  • Adding new widgets in the next few months
  • And implementing more than 20 widgets ideas until the end of the year
  • Improved UI for studio accounts so that you could work with multiple models profiles
  • Creating shared layouts that you can share with other models
  • More options, customizations and animations - we also have plans for creating custom widgets and share it
  • Supporting private streams, OnlyFans in particular
  • Enhancing performance and stability
  • And much more that we’ll introduce in the near future
I will be happy to reply to your questions or help if you faced any issues with service. You can reply to this thread right here, contact me via support@tipalerts.com orshoot a message to the support chat on the site or on Twitter twitter.com/real_tipalerts.
Also, we have YouTube channel: youtube.com/tipalerts and Patreon patreon.com/tipalerts
Your TA rep

Reactions: Diana_Devil
i need some help. i set my account and found my sites decided on my anmation but it did not show up on my broadcast. now im entering into the land of split camming and want to know if it will work? my email is coraholiday2020@gmail.com and ig coraholiday2020. please anyone with tips and tricks help!
Hello there!
Could you please tell me how did you set your stream for your broadcast? Did you add widgets links to your streaming app?
And tell me more about split camming? What's your idea and how do you plan to set it?

Long time no see! We’ve worked a lot for the last few months and came back with some good news! So what’s new in TipAlerts? Here’s a quick recap:
  • Roll The Dice widget added to New TipAlerts;
  • New live streaming webcam platforms now available: CamSoda.com, ManyVids.com, Amateur.tv, Cams.com;
  • Implemented Random Color feature to bring more uniqueness to your stream;
  • Released Top Tippers widget, the last piece of the puzzle to conform to older editor functionally;
  • Provided with an informative notification alert for those who have problems with hardware acceleration;
  • Groups in Create section became collapsable and expandable;
  • And lots of UX and performance improvements!
We have a lot of ideas and plans for the near future so stay tuned for more updates!

Attachments

• tipalerts-whats-new.png
    tipalerts-whats-new.png
    840.8 KB · Views: 7
And members can see that we splitcam ? For example ,I get tipped on Chaturbate and the users on Bongacamss can see it on screen too
Yes, they will see it.
But if you don't want them to, for exaple, you don't want your Bongacams members to see alerts from Chaturbate, then you can translate video from camera, not from OBS.

Reactions: EvaRomania
Meet our new widget: Tip Jar! A tool to make your streams even more exciting!

Choose the limit of the number of tokens in the Tip Jar.
Your tokens will accumulate in the jar and disappear over time, so you can encourage your viewers to tip you more.
Use Tip Jar to bring more fun to your stream!

Try Tip Jar in New Editor!tip-jar-promo-gif.gif

Meet our new widget: Text Scroller! A way to bring more dynamic to your streams!

Text Scroller
is a simple yet very useful widget.
Add animated texts to your stream.
Choose the color and font that you like to make your stream more unique, colourful and entertaining!

Try Text Scroller in New Editor: https://new.tipalerts.com/main/edit

Attachments

• text-scroller-promo-gif.gif
    text-scroller-promo-gif.gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 7
Meet our new widget: Social Media! Promote your social media accounts for your viewers!

Social Media
is a widget that allows you to share your social media accounts with your viewers.
Get more followers on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, OnlyFans and any other social media.
Introduce your viewers to your content and let them get to know you better!

Try Social Media in New Editor: https://new.tipalerts.com/main/edit

Attachments

• soc-med-2.png
    soc-med-2.png
    316 KB · Views: 0
Meet our new widget: Social Media! Promote your social media accounts for your viewers!

Social Media
is a widget that allows you to share your social media accounts with your viewers.
Get more followers on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, OnlyFans and any other social media.
Introduce your viewers to your content and let them get to know you better!

Try Social Media in New Editor: https://new.tipalerts.com/main/edit
I'm not sure if all sites allow it

Hello! August has come and it's about time to tell you about what’s new in TipAlerts.
This is what we’ve worked on during July:

• New function Hide All to hide all the widgets except the selected one (if no widget is selected then all widgets will be hidden);
  • New function Clear Overlay to delete all the widgets at once;
  • Moving widgets and any elements on the canvas with arrow keys (hold Shift to speed up);
  • Now you can set prizes for Roll The Dice in widget parent element (still can do it in Prizes element as well);
  • Progress Bar appearance settings are now available from Progress Bar element inside Goal widget;
  • Falling Images settings are now available from Tip Jar parent element;
  • Now you can listen to the sound in Sound picker without applying it;
  • And other UX improvements and bug fixes.
There are many more improvements ahead. Thank you for staying with us!

Summer has come to an end, which means it's time to tell you about the August updates! What’s been done?

• New user-friendly display of the Layers panel that makes it easier to navigate in layers;
  • Convenient control over the position of widgets in the Layers panel. Now you can customize which widget will be on top of another by moving the widget in the list;
  • Now bluetooth toys such as Lovense, OhMiBod, Magic Motion and others can be connected to TipAlerts! Connect your toy and choose tips ranges to which the toy will react. More info about toys connection: https://new.tipalerts.com/toys
Also we added some new videos to our YouTube channel. There are three new tutorials:
Take a look and subscribe to our channel so that you don’t miss anything interesting!

hey there! i have a chomebook that's not compatible with obs...i dont know how or where to get started with the other software lol
do i need the software in order to use tipalerts? or is there a way to connect tipalerts directly to stripchat?

hey there! i have a chomebook that's not compatible with obs...i dont know how or where to get started with the other software lol
do i need the software in order to use tipalerts? or is there a way to connect tipalerts directly to stripchat?
Hello! Yes, you need some software to use TipAlerts with streaming platforms. You can use any other live streaming software apart from OBS just make sure that it supports web-sources and is compatible with chromebook. I've googled and have found some variants: Streamyard, Digitell, Innorelay. You can look into these options or find something else.
If you have any questions, please contact us again!

Hello! Yes, you need some software to use TipAlerts with streaming platforms. You can use any other live streaming software apart from OBS just make sure that it supports web-sources and is compatible with chromebook. I've googled and have found some variants: Streamyard, Digitell, Innorelay. You can look into these options or find something else.
If you have any questions, please contact us again!
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.