AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips for First few weeks camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2019
Hello! I am new to camming and have only set up my profile a few days ago on chaturbate. I want to perform my first show but would appreciate some tips on how to draw people in. What did anyone do in their first shows? I don’t want to just sit and do nothing but not sure how to start the show and catch peoples eyes. Also do Plus size/BBW women succeed on chaturbate? I’m a U.K. size 18 and worried that there isn’t a market. Thank you in advance!

Hey! I am not sure if Chaturbate is the same but on MyFreeCams, new models get a New Model Status which automatically draws in many viewers and you will receive a ton of traffic.

I like to start off my shows with some dancing, moving around, even if I make an excuse to walk across the room so that viewers have some movement.

Hey! I am not sure if Chaturbate is the same but on MyFreeCams, new models get a New Model Status which automatically draws in many viewers and you will receive a ton of traffic.

I like to start off my shows with some dancing, moving around, even if I make an excuse to walk across the room so that viewers have some movement.
Absolutely yes. All of this is solid. Chaturbate does, in fact, have a “new” tag that helps you with viewers. Take advantage of that for the week (?) you have it. But it’s not like you’re going to set yourself up for failure if you don’t use it, so no pressure. Models can be really successful without it.

Reactions: KarlaCamsx
Status
Not open for further replies.