AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips for premium MFC members (how to be great!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always_Tim said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Funny enough I get it from the other side. When I do go into a new models room I quite often spend the first few minutes reading the profile and seeing how the flow of chat is going. Helps me figure what all I can talk about. I get models that start talking to me right away because chat may be slow and they notice a new name pop in. I usually have to tell them to give me a minute so I can finish. :lol:

Oh yes, this. It happens so often and is always so annoying. "Shut up shut up shut up! I want to finish reading your profile before I attempt to engage in conversation with you! (Or even decide whether or not I wish to do so.)" OK, so I don't actually say that. But I so often want to say it!

And of course half the time someone else will ask something stupid (about her bra size or whether she does privates or whatever) and then she'll respond, "Why didn't you read my profile?"

I don't get when girls get annoyed that you take the time to read the profile. I've had many guys be like "Sorry I'm quiet, reading your profile! :)" And then I'm like "Oh! Awesome! Thanks, you definitely just earned yourself on the list of people whose name I'll remember!"

Maybe that's cuz I put a shit ton of work into it though...

SexyStephXS said:
I don't get when girls get annoyed that you take the time to read the profile.

That's just it...models aren't getting annoyed about guys reading their profiles (we don't know that's what they're doing unless they tell us "I'm reading your profile"). They're getting annoyed with the awkward silence in the room, and the fact that so many premium members are being silent even when the models try to initiate conversation. It's kinda crazy because if we were to - dare I say it - unmute guests/basics, that chat screen would fill up pretty damn fast...lol. And then premiums would get annoyed with the guests/basics.

AmberCutie said:
Anarah said:
Jessi said:
think its better to get to know model in public chat. It save you time rather than having to spend a few minutes reading a profile. We are not to here to read lol. We can do that elsewhere!

Eeeeugh :? I tried really hard to make a concise profile specifically because I'm sick of answering the same 50 damn questions every few minutes. If a model put a lot of effort into her profile, it makes you look really respectful. When a guy comes into my chatroom and references something I wrote on there as a conversation starter, it always really makes him stand out to me. Thats a great foundation, if he's more concerned with saving himself a few minutes than being polite to me, Im going to get a bad taste in my mouth.

THIS. I am constantly baffled how nearly every model has her profile filled out with these simple things and yet no one can seem to take the two seconds to click the "profile" link. The answer isn't going to change, buddy! and honestly, especially if I'm busy, you're going to get a quicker response from the profile than from me when it comes to that, more than likely. It's just so easy. I am always pleasantly surprised when someone mentions something specific from my profile and it makes him stand out to me as well. :)
Here's what baffles the shit out of me:

Guy will make the effort to MFC mail me to ask me "do you do pvt, I'd love cam to cam pvt with you some time" but will NOT simply read my profile to see that I don't do either of these things. "can i buy some of ur panties" "can u do a custom vid/pics for me?"

And this happens every day. Sometimes multiple times each day.

My guess is that they read the profile, don't like the answer they see, and try their luck. While unlikely, I guess there's always a possibility that the info on a model's profile is outdated. Plus, some guys just don't like to be told 'no'. This is evidenced by the fact that so many members seem incapable of asking sopmething once...

"Do you wanna see my cam?"
"No thanks"
"I'm a good looking guy"
"No thanks"
"I have an elephantine cock"
"Nah, I'm good"
"Are you sure?"
etc.

SexyStephXS said:
Always_Tim said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Funny enough I get it from the other side. When I do go into a new models room I quite often spend the first few minutes reading the profile and seeing how the flow of chat is going. Helps me figure what all I can talk about. I get models that start talking to me right away because chat may be slow and they notice a new name pop in. I usually have to tell them to give me a minute so I can finish. :lol:

Oh yes, this. It happens so often and is always so annoying. "Shut up shut up shut up! I want to finish reading your profile before I attempt to engage in conversation with you! (Or even decide whether or not I wish to do so.)" OK, so I don't actually say that. But I so often want to say it!

And of course half the time someone else will ask something stupid (about her bra size or whether she does privates or whatever) and then she'll respond, "Why didn't you read my profile?"

I don't get when girls get annoyed that you take the time to read the profile. I've had many guys be like "Sorry I'm quiet, reading your profile! :)" And then I'm like "Oh! Awesome! Thanks, you definitely just earned yourself on the list of people whose name I'll remember!"

Maybe that's cuz I put a shit ton of work into it though...
Same here. When a guy who's new in my room says that he likes my profile or mentions something about me that he can only know from my profile, he's already on my good side without having tipped anything :D Just because making my profile was a lot of effort and it's so rare that members actually read through it.

Stop asking camgirls "are you married?" or saying "your husband is a lucky man".
If the girl just so happens to be married, then it just makes things awkward.

Poker_Babe said:
Stop asking camgirls "are you married?" or saying "your husband is a lucky man".
Yes, or similarly, when a model is asked if she's married or has a boyfriend and she says no...and the moron says something like, "how is that possible?" or "what's wrong with you?" As if if you're attractive it automatically means you HAVE to want to have a mate. Maybe it's a choice?

Nordling said:
Poker_Babe said:
Yes, or similarly, when a model is asked if she's married or has a boyfriend and she says no...and the moron says something like, "how is that possible?" or "what's wrong with you?" As if if you're attractive it automatically means you HAVE to want to have a mate. Maybe it's a choice?

Maybe camgirls are capable of being ''somewhat" honest and handling morons that ask stupid questions about their current relationship.

Why blame the guy for being curious?

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Poker_Babe said:

Maybe camgirls are capable of being ''somewhat" honest and handling morons that ask stupid questions about their current relationship.

It's always awkward though, like what good answer is there? What is there even to be curious about as to why someone's single? I always stumble and feel slightly annoyed that I have to justify it somehow, when really there's a multitude of reasons a girl could be single. I blame the guy because it's a stupid question and makes the model feel bristly. If this is tips for being a great member, i'd say not to ask WHY someone is single. (Personally I don't mind if someone asks if i'm single or not, it's just the WELL WHY THOUGH that irks me.)

The question always bugs me because nobody ever believes that you can WANT to be single; members start acting like my married girlfriends being all argumentative about it. Its weird.

It's also awkward being asked "Are you married or single?" Like those are the only two options any girl over 27 can possibly have. Like there's no way she could possibly be in a long-term relationship with no marriage involved. And then one was like "Wait, I forgot, are you gay?" Really? So if I'm not single and not married and over 27 I must be gay. :roll: (Seriously, it only started being asked this way once my declared age was 27. Before that, "Are you single" and "Do you have a boyfriend" were standard.)

GenXoxo said:
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Poker_Babe said:

It's always awkward though, like what good answer is there? What is there even to be curious about as to why someone's single? I always stumble and feel slightly annoyed that I have to justify it somehow, when really there's a multitude of reasons a girl could be single. I blame the guy because it's a stupid question and makes the model feel bristly. If this is tips for being a great member, i'd say not to ask WHY someone is single. (Personally I don't mind if someone asks if i'm single or not, it's just the WELL WHY THOUGH that irks me.)

The question always bugs me because nobody ever believes that you can WANT to be single; members start acting like my married girlfriends being all argumentative about it. Its weird.
Yeah I would say it's not just limited to camgirls and members, either. This is just an awkward and rude question to ask anyone, especially a stranger.

Shaun__ said:
JoleneBrody said:
Yeah I would say it's not just limited to camgirls and members, either. This is just an awkward and rude question to ask anyone, especially a stranger.

I get asked all the time why I am still single, people need to learn how to mind their own business.

I agree. I have not liked it both while being in a relationship and also when being single. The former because sooner or later the curious person ends asking much more than I wish to answer about the woman in question, the latter because in society, yet today, people feel socially forced to live with a wife or husband, and when they see someone doing his own shot at it, they put pressure on that person. Sometimes is a kind of strange envy. Other times, they simply never understood/considered there's more options.

Anyway, I wouldn't give that much importance to these questions... The member is having kind of a fantasy... I just would not give it much importance. IMO the whole thing is irrelevant.

"When's the last time you had sex?"

DO NOT ASK THIS PLEASE!!

Why is it any of your business? If I say something recent, I'm a whore and if I say it's been awhile, something's wrong with me that only your "huge cock bb" can fix. It just makes things awkward for everyone involved.

New on here but an MFC premium member. I will say up front I am very very loyal to 1 camgirl in general but do like to cruise around. I find that if you are respectfull and treat each girl like you would want to be treated your going to have a great expiereance to start with.

Another big thing that helps don't have delusions of grandeur and think anyone of them is going to meet you...date you or bang you. Just don't ! These ladies are making a living and providing a service.... and I will be fair I have run into a few rooms where that service was umm dicey but hey ones mans junk is another man's treasure so I won't go further then that.

I would suggest following a girl you think is special on twitter etc... get to know them. Ask questions about music and movies etc. I personally have found a majority of cam girls to be really great down to earth people. They have hopes and dreams and feelings like anyone else.

If you remember all that and keep it real... and tip :-D you won't have any issues. :twocents-02cents:

Hello everyone!

I wonder if anonymous tips are shown in member`s tokens usage...Anyone knows? Thanks a lot!

martipan said:
Hello everyone!

I wonder if anonymous tips are shown in member`s tokens usage...Anyone knows? Thanks a lot!
Yep, in your token usage log, they look like any other tip.

Reactions: martipan
AmberCutie said:
martipan said:
Hello everyone!

Yep, in your token usage log, they look like any other tip.
That's not very anonymous then. What if some hacker gets into my account? They could spill all my beans!

Reactions: LadyLuna
KristinaReapsMe said:

DO NOT ASK THIS PLEASE!!

Why is it any of your business? If I say something recent, I'm a whore and if I say it's been awhile, something's wrong with me that only your "huge cock bb" can fix. It just makes things awkward for everyone involved.

My standard response to this question is "I don't talk about the person I'm currently sleeping with on cam. Its not fair to them" and throw in a coy wink that says yes I'm getting laid, and no I'm not going to talk about it. Usually that seems to be enough for most members.

KristinaReapsMe said:

DO NOT ASK THIS PLEASE!!

This. I get this question every day. I cant find a way of telling them that is inapropriate without have them get butthurt. Is like ask them how much they earn on year.They will consider is nosey and none of my bussines. When i straight tell them that is inapropriate to ask that they go like "chill down, i thought you can talk about sex in here"

CuteHerminie said:
KristinaReapsMe said:

DO NOT ASK THIS PLEASE!!

This. I get this question every day. I cant find a way of telling them that is inapropriate without have them get butthurt. Is like ask them how much they earn on year.They will consider is nosey and none of my bussines. When i straight tell them that is inapropriate to ask that they go like "chill down, i thought you can talk about sex in here"

"I don't kiss and tell"
"I don't talk about my current sex life"
"My partner doesn't want me to talk about him"
"That's between me and whoever I had sex with"

I've used all of those at one point or another. The first is an American expression, and it basically reminds people that who I've been sexual with is the business of the other person as much as it's my own business. Basically "that information doesn't belong to just me, therefore it's not right for me to share it"

BambiPersimmon said:
Is anyone else bothered by being questioned about when you lost your virginity? Or am I too sensitive? I just feel like that could be triggering for some people who may not have had a consensual experience or their first experiences were extremely underage.
Yes, it bothers me a lot to answer that question because I was only 13 when I started having sex. So telling someone just makes me feel weird when they ask because I know that they're asking because they are anticipating getting turned on by my answer. And I have a problem with contributing to getting someone off to picturing a 13 year old having sex.

Poker_Babe said:
BambiPersimmon said:
Is anyone else bothered by being questioned about when you lost your virginity? Or am I too sensitive? I just feel like that could be triggering for some people who may not have had a consensual experience or their first experiences were extremely underage.
Yes, it bothers me a lot to answer that question because I was only 13 when I started having sex. So telling someone just makes me feel weird when they ask because I know that they're asking because they are anticipating getting turned on by my answer. And I have a problem with contributing to getting someone off to picturing a 13 year old having sex.

The first few people who asked me got the answer "almost 20" and were like, "you sure you weren't a little younger?" One of them went on to try to convince me to give an answer in the teens. Which makes me think they're actually HOPING you were underage, and that's just creepy. Some of them are just curious, sure, but many of them are actively seeking an underage fantasy in a way that seems more acceptable than outright asking about it.

LadyLuna said:
Poker_Babe said:
BambiPersimmon said:

The first few people who asked me got the answer "almost 20" and were like, "you sure you weren't a little younger?" One of them went on to try to convince me to give an answer in the teens. Which makes me think they're actually HOPING you were underage, and that's just creepy. Some of them are just curious, sure, but many of them are actively seeking an underage fantasy in a way that seems more acceptable than outright asking about it.

A good answer for that question should be - The first time
I had sex - and leave it at that.

Reactions: AshleyFox
bud9752 said:
LadyLuna said:

A good answer for that question should be - The first time
I had sex - and leave it at that.

Or "I don't talk about my real-world sex life." (Or "off-cam sex life")

Poker_Babe said:
BambiPersimmon said:
Same. But it's worst when they ask you when you started masturbating. That's obviously going to be underage and can be at a SUPER young age. Ew, fucking pedos.

PlayboyMegan said:
Poker_Babe said:
BambiPersimmon said:
Same. But it's worst when they ask you when you started masturbating. That's obviously going to be underage and can be at a SUPER young age. Ew, fucking pedos.

Why do these guys think we get off by "wanna see my 16yo uncut (or cut) cock? Perma ban cuz i dont tolerate underage.. Experience that everyday...

Status
Not open for further replies.