AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips from a man to a camgirls (for free)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2020
Hi everyone!

I am a sporadic customer of camgirls.

"Sporadic" only because it is difficult to find a girl who knows how to fleece a man.

Very often I had it very hard in chat or video call and a man, when he has hard cock, he doesn't understand anything, would spend a lot of money to satisfy the desire. Unfortunately I have often found "cold" girls who, at the slightest request or question, went away making me a... soft penis. Instead they could have stayed at my game and fleecing me, also in the future (as happened to me with 3 camgirls who no longer do this job).

Anyway: if you want advice from a man to know what we really like and to be able to earn and have more regular customers who love you, I'm here! You can contact me privately on the forum or on Skype:

I have already "trained" a couple of girls who still thank me today for my advice. Obviously it's all free and maybe I could become your spectator 😜

np9rajfpufz21~2.jpg

I have already "trained" a couple of girls who still thank me today for my advice. Obviously it's all free and maybe I could become your spectator 😜

Some day you’ll go far - and I really hope you stay there.

Tips to new camgirls from an actual camgirl:

This dude is the kind of guy who should be instantly blocked. When he says he would spend a lot of money if you manage to make him hard, what he means is that he wants free content/flashes/dirty talk/etc. to make him hard, but he definitely will not be spending money after that. He's luring you in with the promise of money if you do a little for free. Don't let hope cloud observation. If you have not observed him giving you money, chances are, he's not going to and you should not waste your time and energy on him with the hope that maybe he will eventually.

He follows up that classic move with another common scam tactic: the skype show in exchange for "advice." He says the advice is free, but what he really means is that he's going to ask you for a skype show (why else would he ask that you contact him on skype?) in exchange for some nonsense advice that only benefits himself and will not help you out in your camming career.

These dudes are common, and you will likely encounter quite a few of them during your first days as a camgirl because they like to prey on newbies. Now you know how they act and what they say so that you can better avoid them and their scams. :)

Google says fleece means “obtain a great deal of money from (someone), typically by overcharging or swindling them.”
Who else to teach me how to be better at my job then someone who thinks I don’t provide value with my work but need (and want) to scam people out of money.
Sounds legit. Sign me up!! 🤣

This is exactly the kind of behavior that makes customers run away 🤦🏻‍♂️
This is the exact type of customer I (and a LOT of us) want to stay far away from. So I guess it's a perfect match, then.

You have no clue how I talk to my customers. I'm the most polite person on the Internet, lol.
But I tend to get harsh when I see some bullshit.
And yeah, you aren't a customer.
You're a cheeky freeloader who wants to get a Skype show for free from some poor, new girl (because no one slightly experienced cam-girl would buy your nonsense) under the guise of coaching her.

So yeah, get the fuck out of here, please.
(See, I'm being polite).

Don't know which would amuse me more. If he was seriously that deluded and fucking moronic or if he's just bored and decided to troll and managed to get a lot of responses.

Hi everyone!

I am a sporadic customer of camgirls.

Unfortunately I have often found "cold" girls who, at the slightest request or question

Oooo sign me up for more sporadic spectators who make demands. Aka grays. Sounds awesome. Fucking douchenugget.

Don't know which would amuse me more. If he was seriously that deluded and fucking moronic or if he's just bored and decided to troll and managed to get a lot of responses.

Oooo sign me up for more sporadic spectators who make demands. Aka grays. Sounds awesome. Fucking douchenugget.
It’s always weird to me when guys think being a “spectator” is a good thing. I don’t get paid based on how many people are in my room. If you’re not contributing in any way then why would I want you here?

It’s always weird to me when guys think being a “spectator” is a good thing. I don’t get paid based on how many people are in my room. If you’re not contributing in any way then why would I want you here?

...but, but... he watches you at random, irregular intervals - sporadically.. so he must know your show and what you need to do to improve on it.

Edit:
@AmberCutie Is it possibly a good idea to remove his Skype invite link so any models who may feel a bit desperate and out of ideas etc don't click it and get scammed/conned/exploited by this guy?

Dear Luxh, Why are you so mad?
Try to understand, that I to am a fan
But what's this wack you said about you like girls to fleecing you?
I say that wack just clownin' dog, come on, how sexist is you?
You got some issues Luxh, I think you need some counseling
To help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some
Or maybe you just need to treat people better
I hope you get to read this post, I just hope it reaches you in time
Before you regret what you said, I think that you'll be doin' just fine

Is it possibly a good idea to remove his Skype

Could block all "join.skype.com" links?

Unfortunately I have often found "cold" girls who, at the slightest request or question, went away making me a... soft penis
in case of (but only in case of) you still wondering and that you are not scamming but think seriously (yes girls, this can be :/)

After these answers you've got here, just stop wondering why they freeze you so fast, it's certainly on purpose :) (you're just politely 'banned' when this happens to you)
I strangely don't have this problem in most of rooms lol

that : yes Luxh, they know it very well, they are just filtering customers very professionally and they don't need any training .

Well, on the title alone, at least OP is a self-aware troll. Partially illiterate and grammatically challenged, but self-aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.