AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

tips when you dont have many regulars, talkers or tippers in the room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyRetro

Deactivated Account
Aug 20, 2017
I have been camming on MFC for about 3 months now and I absolutely love it! Havent been on the forum for long though so hoping to get active enough so I can get to the model only threads too.

Things have been going relatively well and steady up until about 3 weeks ago. Most of my regulars I either keep missing or just haven't been online much lately. So I am hoping to get some tips on what to do when you dont have many regulars, talkers or tippers in the room?

I obviously dont just sit there and do nothing but I run out of things to say when I dont have anyone responding lol It also makes me feel a little crazy talking to no one lol I find when I get too sexy I end up with a bunch of free loaders and non talkers that leave again as soon as I stop.

• Hugs
Reactions: OldHippy
Playing music could help. It would give you something to sing along to when you don't have anything to say or give you an excuse to get up and move around.

Reactions: Mia Cherry
Do you have a significant other to create a member account to sit in your room and talk? Buy some tokens so you can encourage others to tip too. Tip sparingly.

Maybe play some games? i want to start broadcasting on mfc soon and that's what i planned to do but i really don't know if games work well for new girls, but if you have been there for 3 months you may have more to work with! what has worked for you so far?

Obnoxious. Nudism--that was supposed to say "musical" but imma leave it. Numbers. My favorite one to do is Dead Girl Walking from Heathers. Just make sure to temporarily turn the mic volume down. Satisfied from Hamilton is fun too.

Reactions: ramona_reed
You can do stuff like read from interesting fact books or bring your pets around... Sometimes if you just act super unphased by no one talking and just keep asking questions and offering oppertunities for people to talk like "does anyone have kitties or dogs?" and then just talk about dogs you like and then just ask open questions about relatable things like fav foods tv shows that are on, what youre excited to do that month on cam, just talk and talk until you can't and then maybe take a little break if its too quiet.

Maybe play some games? i want to start broadcasting on mfc soon and that's what i planned to do but i really don't know if games work well for new girls, but if you have been there for 3 months you may have more to work with! what has worked for you so far?
I have a few different games, they didnt work very well when i first started but after i built up a few regulars the games where basically everyone is a winner they tend to go well :)

Obnoxious. Nudism--that was supposed to say "musical" but imma leave it. Numbers. My favorite one to do is Dead Girl Walking from Heathers. Just make sure to temporarily turn the mic volume down. Satisfied from Hamilton is fun too.
Ill have to look into these! thanks! xx

You can do stuff like read from interesting fact books or bring your pets around... Sometimes if you just act super unphased by no one talking and just keep asking questions and offering oppertunities for people to talk like "does anyone have kitties or dogs?" and then just talk about dogs you like and then just ask open questions about relatable things like fav foods tv shows that are on, what youre excited to do that month on cam, just talk and talk until you can't and then maybe take a little break if its too quiet.
Thats a good idea i gues i go silent when i dont get responses lol ill try to just keep talking haha i have 3 cats and one of them is always in the room with me a few of my regulars know them by name now lol Ive tried readin erotic literature twice now it didnt really get much response but maybe ill give it a few more goes :)

I have been camming on MFC for about 3 months now and I absolutely love it! Havent been on the forum for long though so hoping to get active enough so I can get to the model only threads too.

Things have been going relatively well and steady up until about 3 weeks ago. Most of my regulars I either keep missing or just haven't been online much lately. So I am hoping to get some tips on what to do when you dont have many regulars, talkers or tippers in the room?

I obviously dont just sit there and do nothing but I run out of things to say when I dont have anyone responding lol It also makes me feel a little crazy talking to no one lol I find when I get too sexy I end up with a bunch of free loaders and non talkers that leave again as soon as I stop.

I just started in Aug, I notice that pattern as well.. I think honing the craft will solve a lot, it takes time, but it's half the fun imo; a skill or tool to be sharpened..learning to balance enough to draw them in and keep them there and wanting more. A great thing for me is I try to talk often about things that interest me and I enjoy talking about; over time that just funnels more like minded people into your room. They'll keep coming back because you're a bombshell and good company! :)

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
A mixture of patience and chasing what you want works well in my experience....flexible models seem to do better. Success is a game of inches (sexual innuendo intended). Imagine for 20 other perfect choices one of them is you, that is a member's world.
Don't make it easy to choose someone else by overthinking it or letting worry overwhelm you. At this stage you are equal with everyone else that member desires.

I experience this sometimes where people come in and don't start conversation; usually I will just kind of start talking about something until someone says something. Maybe show off a new toy I got ;or maybe go on about how I havent had sex in awhile and I'm soo horny lol. I'll talk about what my snapchat club is all about and how much it is etc. Its nice because sometimes people don't read my topic but listen and end up buying my snapchat, or spanks or something cause I talk about it:)

Reactions: Ryuki22
Status
Not open for further replies.