AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

To disable JCF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Reply to this thread with "!nonoSpoonMe" (case sensitive) and it will default back to normal for your account.

AmberCutie said:
Reply to this thread with "!nonoSpoonMe" (case sensitive) and it will default back to normal for your account.

:think: :woops: :snooty: :naughty:

I can't resist, either. I hope something happens.

!nonoSpoonMe

Jawbs, you know we all love you and such. And Amber- you know we love YOU. But I'm just gonna go to bed and hope that every forum that I WANTED to cry my eyes out in a post on, is back to normal tomorrow.

This has been a shitty day and I can't even find the right place to cry about it. :crybaby:

EmelieSky said:
Jawbs, you know we all love you and such. And Amber- you know we love YOU. But I'm just gonna go to bed and hope that every forum that I WANTED to cry my eyes out in a post on, is back to normal tomorrow.

This has been a shitty day and I can't even find the right place to cry about it. :crybaby:
Um... I'm sorry you're having a crappy day... but you know the forum is in the same order and organized just like it always is. The names of the usual threads are the same...

Or is this post an april fools day joke too? :think:

yes yes, don't spoon me :whistle:

AmberCutie said:
EmelieSky said:

Um... I'm sorry you're having a crappy day... but you know the forum is in the same order and organized just like it always is. The names of the usual threads are the same...

Or is this post an april fools day joke too? :think:

I really wasn't in the mood for a click and seek, and I actually don't know where everything is just like that. But thank you anyway, and thank you Lolli for the link.

!nonoSpoonMe

Status
Not open for further replies.