AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Today I Lost A Regular Client

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

piercedcock78

Cam Model
Dec 6, 2021
United States
www.streamate.com
Twitter Username
@PCock78
Streamate Username
piercedcock78
Chaturbate Username
piercedcock_78
Today I lost a client.

While, of course it is always a bittersweet thing..and while I am a bit sad...this person disengaged for the right reasons: My client was getting to close to me when the reality is that it is a business at the end of the day.

While I do not deny that I love the money and the confidence that it gives me in what I do...the following message from part of this client's good bye message to me ALWAYS makes my job rewarding on the other side of it all:

"u did more than what you were supposed to do as a model here. You gave me many lessons in this life and filled that emptiness in my heart that u r not responsible for, so I EXTREMELY appreciate that from u.
So, This is probably going to be my last time chatting with you. So, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for ur time and effort. PLEASE have great life and be always safe."

I will ALWAYS be glad to have fun with my clients and also be there for them.
❤️

I am sorry for your mixed feelings - this can be hard to navigate. We are still human from across the screen and so are they. I had a similar situation - with a client who I cammed with privately for a while. He was attached and although I care very much, I didn't have real life romantic feelings. One thing that I have learned is to not give everything away and to be careful about my nurturing nature leaving them the desire to become attached. I realized after how my true caring nature had harmed this person's very real feelings and I felt very bad that I can not return feelings on a personal level. I am more careful now to watch for signs of attachment and to be careful - there is a gray area with sex and love for many.. I have learned that my behavior can really hurt them and for that I am quite careful.

I am sorry for your mixed feelings - this can be hard to navigate. We are still human from across the screen and so are they. I had a similar situation - with a client who I cammed with privately for a while. He was attached and although I care very much, I didn't have real life romantic feelings. One thing that I have learned is to not give everything away and to be careful about my nurturing nature leaving them the desire to become attached. I realized after how my true caring nature had harmed this person's very real feelings and I felt very bad that I can not return feelings on a personal level. I am more careful now to watch for signs of attachment and to be careful - there is a gray area with sex and love for many.. I have learned that my behavior can really hurt them and for that I am quite careful.
Very good insight and thank you.

As I get back into things (I wasn't away because of this entirely) but I will keep in mind what you say. Because I am also a caring person and like to help people out.

I also try to be as sincere as possible (I don't give out any real personal info of course) I do see where that can send out the wrong signals though and do more (unintended) harm than good.

Thank you.

Reactions: Highlander884
Today I lost a client.

While, of course it is always a bittersweet thing..and while I am a bit sad...this person disengaged for the right reasons: My client was getting to close to me when the reality is that it is a business at the end of the day.

While I do not deny that I love the money and the confidence that it gives me in what I do...the following message from part of this client's good bye message to me ALWAYS makes my job rewarding on the other side of it all:

"u did more than what you were supposed to do as a model here. You gave me many lessons in this life and filled that emptiness in my heart that u r not responsible for, so I EXTREMELY appreciate that from u.
So, This is probably going to be my last time chatting with you. So, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for ur time and effort. PLEASE have great life and be always safe."

I will ALWAYS be glad to have fun with my clients and also be there for them.
❤️
I’m sorry you’re going through this. I’ve been through several of these relationships through the years and there have been (and always will be I am afraid) those special people who connect in deeper ways regardless of the money. I think it is actually a really amazing thing because it is part of being human and sharing love with the world. They always end up helping me almost as much as I help them. At least they did give you a parting message goodbye, and a good one, too! It should be something to be proud of. You helped heal someone’s soul in this crazy world. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: piercedcock78
I’m sorry you’re going through this. I’ve been through several of these relationships through the years and there have been (and always will be I am afraid) those special people who connect in deeper ways regardless of the money. I think it is actually a really amazing thing because it is part of being human and sharing love with the world. They always end up helping me almost as much as I help them. At least they did give you a parting message goodbye, and a good one, too! It should be something to be proud of. You helped heal someone’s soul in this crazy world. ❤️
Thank you so much for your kind words. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.