AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token earnings stop during private show?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2022
Have any other performers experienced this? Chaturbate stopped adding tokens to my account after five minutes and 50 seconds, but the show had a ten-minute minimum, and the member did not end the show until after twelve minutes had passed. I created a ticket and submitted it to Chaturbate support with screenshots, but I was very curious as to whether or not anyone else has had this happen and if support was helpful when it did.

Have any other performers experienced this? Chaturbate stopped adding tokens to my account after five minutes and 50 seconds, but the show had a ten-minute minimum, and the member did not end the show until after twelve minutes had passed. I created a ticket and submitted it to Chaturbate support with screenshots, but I was very curious as to whether or not anyone else has had this happen and if support was helpful when it did.
Experienced the same issue, also reported to support on Friday but not heard anything back yet.

Something like this has happened to me before and support credited the tokens straight away. Hoping they are as helpful this time.

Upvote 0
Experienced the same issue, also reported to support on Friday but not heard anything back yet.

Something like this has happened to me before and support credited the tokens straight away. Hoping they are as helpful this time.
Thanks! Glad to know it's something for which you've received a positive resolution in the past.

Upvote 0
Received an email from cb support yesterday afternoon, and they had credited my account with the missing tokens, even more than I could really prove I was owed via screenshots. :happy:
Great - I am still waiting for a reply, but this is good news!

Reactions: gaveedra
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.